Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 am
After a few hours that passed Osiris already read about 3 volumes of the Manga. his Auntie Jen was at his feet when she nudged him. Osiris was found on the table asleep. "Hm... Give me five more minutes mom." as Osiris slowly placed his drooling face back into his arms. Auntie Jen sighed and began to pick him up. As she would slowly walk to the counter.

"I'm sorry that my son was being a nuisance. I'll be leaving now." as she would walk pass security and out of the entrance door. She would slowly walk around the corner and then slowly opening the back seat slowly placing Osiris in. And then closing it after getting into her drivers seat. And then leaving the parking lot. "I guess were going home.. sighs.. you are truly like my little sister.. when we get back I'll make you something good." as Auntie Jen smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am
Chesh smiled. " You're always so shy you should try being bold and forward, it's fun. " He yawned lightly as his mother called him in for Dinner. " Hey Sai came over is it alright if he stayed with us for dinner. " His mother knew that was a friend of his and nodded. " Hey Sai you can stay for dinner! " He shouted from the kitchen. His mother had made fried chicken with mashed potatos and a large bowl of mac and cheese. " You're the best mom! " He said with a large smile.

Brian glanced behind him to see the little girl he had seen before. " Oh hey, I'm going home I have to give my father and mother these bags before they go bad. " He smiled down at her. " What are you doing? " He asked with a kind smile. He suddenly heard the ring of an ambulance and the sirens of police. He wondered what was up. It didn't take long to find the scene of the crime. " Officer what happened here? ' He asked " Murder, there are dead bodies everywhere, and we have no leads for suspects. " Brian thought for a moment and then handed the police officer his groceries. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet showing his ID. After scanning it the officer nodded and allowed him through. He turned bak to the little girl who had followed him and said. " Hey I have to run in there real fast, I'll be back, if you need someone to walk you home then just wait a second I promise I won't be long. " He smiled and waved a little before walking inside of the building. He examined the room watching as police and CSI members took photos and gathered mindless evidence. " Hm.......Father will want to hear about this. " He mumbled before walking out. He looked down at the little girl and said. "So do you need someone to help you walk home or do you think you can handle it? " He wasn't worried about the groceries the police officer would take them back to his house.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image

After Karana had finished eating, she asked her mother if she could go back outside, but her mother said no for it was already getting rather late and dinner would be very soon. Karana was told to go play in the meantime. Karana pouted wanting to go outside to get her ball, but her mother said that her ball would be fine. Karana let out a 'Hmph' sound before stamping up the stairs towards her bedroom and closed the door rather loudly for a four year old. She pulled out a rather large book and sat in the center of the bed and began to look at the pictures. The pictures were of different werewolves in mythology and from famous movies. She had always held an affinity for these creatures for as long as she could remember.

User Image

Just like she had feared, Yukina was disciplined rather forcefully for coming outside when she wasn't supposed to. She sat upon her bed once again unable to go outside with the rest of the children, which was their punishment for her. She didn't care. She reached under her bed and pulled out a book that she had gotten from the orphanage's library a few days ago. As usual, this book was about Phoenixes. Yukina had always been fascinated by these beautiful crimson and golden birds. Reading about them caused her to think about the dreams she had been having. She liked to think that they meant something, but the adults always told her that dreams were only images that meant nothing and were probably caused by too many sweets. Yukina did not eat sweets. She would, but the adults never let the children have any so that couldn't be true at all.

User Image

Lena closed the book and slid it underneath a large ceramic flower pot. She knew her mother wouldn't touch if for she was always afraid that there would be a large spider or a snake nestled under there and she often warned Lena against it; sometimes once a day. Lena then stood up and brushed herself off. Instead of going outside, however, she began to walk down the street wondering and hoping to see something interesting. She would probably be reprimanded for going off by herself, but she didn't care. Lena knew her way back home. But maybe she wouldn't go home, maybe she would keep walking and walking until she had carried herself somewhere interesting, at least by her standards.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Elizabeth raced outside, thankful to be free of her mother's obsessive nature. Although it was afternoon she felt as if she had the whole day left, overjoyed that she was able to leave her mother, who seemed to be getting more and more obsessed with Witches. Luckily the other kids didn't know about her mother's crazy ramblings, or that the only reason she got to stay out so late was because she was forced to wear a necklace her mother said was blessed. And secretly it made her feel safe.

Because of this, when she heard the wailing sirens of an ambulance she didn't flinch in worry but followed, it eventually reaching a building surrounded by officers and other adults. She glanced around, noticing two kids. Maybe they'd know what was going on, and so she wandered over, trying to look unimpressed.
"So, what's going on here?" She couldn't keep the interest out of her voice and hoped that she didn't seem too forward.

Kitkat534

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 pm
Brian looked down to see yet another girl. He got down on one knee and said with a smile. " Threre was just an accident and the police are taking care of it. " He smiled, this wasn't a lie he just wasn't about to tell little kids about a mass murder and the murderer on the loose. " Hey are you two going to be alright today? Theres a bad man running around and I wouldn't want him to pull a prank on you. " He said with yet another smile. The prank of course leading in their death, he just didn't have the heart to tell them what had actually happened. He felt a few strands of brown hair fall into his eyes he slowly moved it and began to think. 'Father will want o hear about this, there is no way this was the work of a simple human.' Brian reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone. Dialing his fathers private number he waited for an answer. " Hello? " His father answered. " Yes Father it's me. There has been an accident downtown that I think might need your services. " He was purposely being vague for the children's sake, they were a shadow organization and couldn't just act when they felt like it. " Understood I will be there immediately. " His father said before hanging up. Brian pressed a button on his phone and put it back into his pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

When every one of her gang had returned Tally told them to go off and play, she was bored playing city-wide tag. She had heard of an attack at some office building that her gang often met at so she decided to go investigate. Tally was fatigued from her over strenuous running but her thoughts kept wandering back to Yukina. She really wanted to help her escape. She could live with Tally because her mother and step-dad were rarely home. Lately she had been dreaming of her father. They would just talk about the earth and how everything is connected. SOmetimes she would just sit under a tree and put her ear to the ground and listen. You could hear the earth breathing and moving and ever-changing. She had always liked to be alone with the earth. Tally wondered what it would be like to be the only person alive and that was when she arrived at the scene. There were strangely a lot of children. She looked up at Brian. "You're tall. How old are you? Im 6 and my name is Bird. Well thats my nickname but not many people know my real name."  

Number9Hearts

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Elizabeth looked at the boy in surprise at his answer. She patiently waited for his call to end politely before answering him.
"Excuse me? I'm 10, barely younger than you by the looks of it. You don't need to treat me like such a young kid." She turned at the sound of Tally's voice, annoyed by the boy's words.
"I'm Elizabeth, nice to meet you Tally." She tried to be nice despite her annoyance.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 pm
Brian was a little suprised by the girl's reaction. " My apologies, I guess I'm not a very good judge when it comes to age. " He said with a smile and a laugh. He watched as another little girl appeared seemingly from knowhere. " Oh Hi Bird was it? I'm 13 and my name is Brian. " He said with a smile. " Look regardless of how old you are none of us should be here, the police and medics are taking care of everything inside and I think it would be best for them if we left. "  

Nicko1421

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image

"My name is Bird, Not Tally." Tally said in annoyance. "Your tall. So if your ten then he must be 11? or 10? Oh wow 13, your old." She smiled a missing-tooth smile and looked around at the scene. "I hear some people died here. Me and my friends hang out near here. Im glad none of them were. We were playing a city wide game of hide and go seek. Its fun."

((I didn't tell you her real name biggrin DD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 pm
Elizabeth nodded at his words, surprised herself at how she had spoken but grateful for the apology. She looked around again, noticing how the adults were starting to give them strange looks.
"Yeah, where are you two headed? I don't really want to go back home yet." She didn't mention that her mother was starting to scare her with her talk of witchcraft.

((Soz I'll change it if you want))  

Kitkat534

vampirecutie654

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 pm
Alicia was outside playing with her kitten,Natsume.She was pretending to be a witch riding on her broom stick flying over the city.She had a mini broom and witch hat on top of her head."Come on In sweety dinner's ready",her mother said.Alicia stopped in her tracks and glanced at her mother."Aww mom can't I stay out a little longer",Alicia pleaded."Sorry honey but it's getting late",her mother said."Alright Im coming.Come on Natsume."Alicia skipped inside while Natsume trailed behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image

"We could play tag with my friend! And then we can go to my house and have some food, my mom and step-dad are rarely home, there scientists. They study the earth. My daddy always told me about the earth. Its all very interesting." Tally looked up at them with large blue eyes.

((No worries))  

Number9Hearts

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 pm
Brian smiled a little. " Yeah I guess I am old. " He scratched the back of his head and then looked down at Bird. " Well I'm afraid to tell you that things seem that way, but don't worry about it, they will catch who did it. " He sighed a little and took one last look at the scene before returning his attention to the people infront of him. " Well I will be sticking around this general area my father will be here soon and I need to make sure he get's home alright. " He said calmly. As if on que a sleek black car drove up the passenger door opened slowly and a tall well built man stepped out dressed in a fine expensive black suit. " Hi dad. " Brian said to his father. William, his father, nodded at his son and then proceeded to walk to the police officer, he explained his situation and simply walked in. He was soon followed by two men dressed in black suits as well. " As flashy as ever. " Brian said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image

"Thats your dad! Wow he must be pretty high up in the social food-chain to be able to do that! My daddy is gone. He passed away when i was little little but i have dreams about him so i still see him. I've been having some weird dreams as of lately. Its real weird." Tally nods her head in a very childish way. "Well im going to go to the orphanage and see if my friend has decided yet. Ill see you guys later. Bye Brian and Elizabeth!" She walks away towards her house to get some lunch for her and Yukina.  

Number9Hearts

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces