Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto:The Rise of the Akatsuki

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who enjoys naruto and rping. 

Tags: Naruto, Training, Jutsu, Villages, Fighting 

Reply Leaf Village
Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:42 pm
The shark surfaced next to her and glared at her. Cody walked over, knelled next to the shark and put his hand on the sharks head, "Your getting better at the timing!" He looked at Kira, "Sorry about the trick... its something that I do whenever fighting an opponent on a body of water like this..." The shark continued to glare at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:45 pm
She glared back at the shark. "Bite me, big boy," She snapped.  

Cerberus0.4
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:48 pm
Deztin used the Izanagi genjutsu so that the Rasengan didn't hurt him then said to the Hokage. "im done i cant take any more at the moment but you are very strong and i had fun". Deztin then unsummoned Shiromari returned to his original form and turned off his Mangekyo Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:49 pm
The shark opened its mouth but then closed it, "Id be careful what you say... he does eat anything!" He patted its head, "You should be happy that it just threw you in the air... usually he bites the person that he sends flying!"  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Cerberus0.4
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:54 pm
Kira held up a hand, smirking. Rasengan She threw the force into his nose, being pushed back from the bast to the edge of the river. She slipped out of the water.

"I hate sharks."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:54 pm
Utaka went to shake Deztin's hand. "You too,and remember you are one of my students now ok."  

cman2821
Captain

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:56 pm
The shark retreated under the water after being hit by the Rasengan. Cody looked down as the shadow stayed near the bottom and swam in circles, "Id think twice before coming out onto the water again!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:56 pm
Utaka jumped on the river and said, "Ok this fight is over how about we rest."  

cman2821
Captain

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 pm
Deztin shakes Utaka's hand."sure but i cant stay in this village im a rogue so if i stay anywhere long it could be dangerous but i will be back someday to learn what you have to teach".  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:03 pm
She looked back at him. "Tell your shark I'd think twice before breathing any air around me." She shouted at him.  

Cerberus0.4
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:10 pm
The shark surfaced again and glared at her before turning into mist and disappearing. Cody walked over and went next to Kira, "He still liked you... you know!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 pm
"Yeah, he's a pretty halfway decent shark himself," She smirked, elbowing him in the side. "Nice fight. I haven't gotten that much of a workout sense five of my brothers ganged up on me." She threw a few punches at the air. "It was epic. I swear, there were holes in the walls of our house and my dad came home and he was furious!" She laughed.  

Cerberus0.4
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 pm
Utaka walked up to Cody and Kira and said, "Ok you two finished fighting.You have to remember you two are my students now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:17 pm
Cody nodded but then looked at him, "Ill be your student but I offered to watch the gate today..." He said as he jumped off to go do the job.
(I have to do this because I noticed that im in two places right now so im trying to make it realistic to where im not in two places at once.)  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Cerberus0.4
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0