Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
We're going on an ADVENTURE!!! Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you?
Barbarian
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Bard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Cleric/Paladin
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Druid
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Fighter
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Monk
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Wizard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Ranger
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Rogue
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sorcerer
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image
Tryndamere

Tryn dislike how much they talked but was glad to have an idea as to where the location of this lich might be. A few thoughts crossed his mind as he looked over the pieces of paper the one women brought out and he reached up scratching the top of his head. A grunt came from him as he took it in his hands and it seemed to be a jumbled mess to him. Reading was something he never bothered with but he understood how to use a map. Not one to brother with things balled up the contract and threw it on the table in front of him. He had no clue what she wanted him to do with this. When she asked for his name that would be a simple enough of a task for him.

"Tryn" was all he said. It was given to him by one of human masters and thus did not seem to really fit a half orc but it worked for him. A few thoughts crossed his mind and he was not sure where this cemetery or what it even was. "Where is cemantary" he said. His lack there of speaking also showed through seeing as he really did not use big words.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara blinked. "Um. Not sure. We could probably get direction." She was unsure of the fact where they should meet. But, the cemetary was good. Quiet. They wouldn't be bothered as they headed out. "That is a very good question Tryn. Where should we meet?"

FatesMyBitch

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias shrugged, "If there is a temple to Torm here, perhaps that would be a good meeting place. We may obtain vials of holy water and healing potions there."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image
Tryndamere

Tryn shrugged at this moment seeing as there was nothing he could say to help them out. After hearing Nara question he needed to say a bit of a joke or at least what seemed like a joke. "Some where" he said as he looked over at her. He had a sense of humor if you could even call it that. Some times stupid things just left his mouth seeing as he did not put much thought into his words. He felt a craving for another ale but was not sure if he had the funds to get another. Reaching for a small bag he looked at the coins he had left and there was not much in there.

"Torm" he asked as he looked over at the grey skinned elf. Tryn was not sure who this man was but if he could provide potions then it might be worth investigating. A few thoughts wandered about he mind as he took a step back so he could keep the two in his sights. He had just agreed to go on a hunt with them but they did not quite have his trust.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara wasn't too sure about a temple. "Um. I don't think that would be really wise. How about we just meet back here. We obviously can all get in and we all know where it is." Her last run in with a paladin wasn't that great. Dude had some problem with sorcerers. Usually only saw that in wizards.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias nodded, "Yes, Torm is my god. If there's a temple to him here, I can get holy water and healing potions...," Agrias turned back to Nara, "Why is it a bad idea?"

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:27 am
Blaze Zanfered
User Image
Blaze looked over the map again and thought,"Red Mounties, and a castle? Ow man, here we go again." He got the pen and wrote in the corner, "We can only enter the castle, by night due to a curse." The wrote on the contract his name, Blaze Zanfered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:57 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

The lady paladin arched an eyebrow and then glanced back at Nara, "Alright... What to we need for the journey? Let's start there."

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara looked at . . . Blaze's contract. "What curse? I never heard of a curse?" Nara tried to pass over Agrias' question. Best to ignore awkward questions if she could. She summoned a checklist from her bag. "We will need potions of all kinds healing and heroism especially. We need food, rope and climbing supplies as well shovels and extra weapons, cloaks and clothes." Nara rubbed the back of her head. That should be enough.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 pm
Blaze Zanfered
User Image
Blaze sighed and wrote on the back, there is a simplest way to get in. I have been here before to slay a dragon, and well, the easy way to get in is on the Luner Plates. The only problem is, they are only thing that can be on them is earth, and that is the same for the lever near the draw bridge. I have done this before. Sadly some one didn't listen to a word I said and died." And showed her what he wrote and finished off his ail.  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:52 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

The lady paladin's eyebrow was still arched and she began drumming her fingers. She was guessing that Nara was hiding something, "Best place to acquire potions would be a temple -- preferably Torm. Point me in the right direction, and I'll acquire them and holy water. Also, how many would we get?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:49 pm
Blaze Zanfered
User Image
Blaze sighed and wrote on the back,"Just follow me and I'll show you were the temple is." He showed the drow what he just wrote and stood up to take her to the Temple of Torm in this town.  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:02 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias smiled at Blaze, "Again, thank you." The lady paladin stood up and followed the elf.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:05 pm
Blaze Zanfered
User Image
Blaze simply smiled and led her to the temple. Besides, if he was going to get them in to that castle, he was going to need more gear.  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:06 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

The paladin followed Blase to the Temple of Torm. Upon reaching the temple doors, Agrias strode up to them knocked loudly at the door. A sliding peephole opened, and a pair of eyes suddenly widened when their viewed Agrias.

The drow, in turn, announced, "I am Lady Agrias of the Lionguard. In the name of the Loyal Fury, open this door."

The priest opened the door and motioned the pair inside, "Please, come inside."

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces