Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:38 pm
Sable cinged a little bit as Kain licked his wounds. It wasn't out of pain, no, but rather one out of shock and disgust. "Yeah...that...that is deffintly wierd." he said. He then stood up and rotated his shoulder and gave his leg a few kicks. All seemed to work just fine. "Thanks."
He then tunred around to face the two lycans. "Look, I know we got off on the wrong foot, so let us restart." He said casually. "We all have a rather large bounty on all of our heads. With Kain at 20k, me at 17, and Leon her 15. I think it might be beifical to all of us if we work together."
User Image
'My anger will be avenged'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:29 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looks away a little, "how about we talk about this outside of town. In town its more likly we'll get spotted here," Kain says looking around before pulling up his hood up.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:45 pm
"True." Sable said. "But, if I may interject, don't you think that three epople whereing hoods would be a little suspicious?" he then corssed his arms as he tried to think of a better way to escape. "What if you shapshift to your wolf form, and I'll shapshift to a human. I might be able to shapeshift Leon too, but I'm not sure if it would work. I never tried shapshifting soeone else before."
User Image
'My anger will be avenged'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:14 pm
қąįŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain shifts wolf but had a collar and leash on. He throws the leash to Sable and looks a little like a husky but without the curled tail. He sits down and looks at Leon with a wolf frown.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 pm
"Ya'll good try hiding in the slums half of the people there are outlaws" lifts gun "or you could just turn yourselfs in"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:28 pm
қąįŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain spins around with a growl. How did this guy keep finding them? Whatever it was Kain was going to stop it. He leaps at the hunter with snarl planing on stunning the guy for a bit so they could run. Kain didn't want to kill for his own personal reasons.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 pm
User Image

"Holy Crap" not suppecting that i fire off the bullet and it ricoches (bounces) off the concrete and breaks a window then hears syrens in the back ground "Not again, well at least i'll get some of the money"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 pm
қąįŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain had used his power to make Sable and Leon disappear to Kain's house. He was the only one left now but he was using too much power and could teleaport himself to them. Kain growls at the hunter when he talks about money. Being fast and far was go because it gave Kain time to dodge the bullets. He tackles the hunter and turns half to use his fist to beat the hunter untill he was out. That was Kain's plan right now.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 pm
User Image
My name isDarmis Hunter.
I am a
Pureblood Vampire.
Other things you should now about me are
I can make blades erupt from my body, control electricty, super eye sight, super fast, able to supress presanse, no real history just a normal vampire life execpt being rather cruel having killed at least 100,000,000 diffrent people in his life span. I am 250 years old, but I look 17 . I am a male .  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:06 pm
User Image

the last thing i manage to say is"dad i guess you were right i'm notthing but a failure"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:32 pm
қąįŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs and turns wolf again but his leash was caught on something. He turns and finds it suck to the hunter he had knocked out. Kain grabbs his leash in his mouth and tugs getting it free. He walks down the streets heading for home.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 pm
User Image
"Huh what a sucker falling for a trick like that" the syrens get close then the gaurds stop to check on the boy "No silver, huh this will be to easy" i jump down shock the ground then stab the last gaurd "No fun, but i might as well let the kid live he may become quite fun"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:45 pm
((for sable and kain. Does this new vampire remind you of kain in teh original roses at all? H reminds me alot of him...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 am
(how so?)
User Image
Our names are Tasha and Spike . We are half vampire have lycan hunters (we hunt full bloods). Other things you should now about us is our dad was a pureblood lycan and our mother a pureblood vampire. They are both dead now and we hunt those who did shuch a thing as to leave their babies in the froest to be killed as our parents did so long ago. We are bounty hunters for our next meal. Spike uses Uv bullets and Tasha uses silver bullets but both have twin swords. They are twins and have never left each others sides for long.. We are 18 years old, but we look 18. Spike is a male, and Tasha is a female.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:39 am
((apearence, electricity, the sluaghters, speed...))  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff