Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Drawing Sailor Moon...Harder than it looks... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:01 pm
if its one thing i learned about drawing serena, always start from the head her head is a little easier to draw  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:03 pm
i tried drawing Serena its okay but it can use improvement sweatdrop  

cute Peacegal21

Lita Makoto-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:49 pm
Look at a picture, sketch out the basics(head; body; and object that is being held, sat on used), now start sketching the fingers and clothes, sketch the eyes so they'll look the same size, sketch the hair, start the dark lines( not the light, sketch lines), and finally add details( finish eyes, folds in clothes, lines in hair, and finish the details in the face u know the mouth and nose. Hope it helps. Practice (this) and it will be as close to perfect as anything. If not, sorry... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:49 pm
I'm not going to lie and say that I'm the best artist ever but I do know how to draw Usagi, she was the first anime character I ever drew and by learning to draw her I picked up my own style of manga and became a better artist^_^
This is one example of one of my Usagi drawings, I drew it a couple of years ago one day while I was bored during class then later I colored it on the computer^_^User Image

And this is just an more recent example of one of my drawings, this character is actually one of my sistersUser Image  

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

black warrior 01

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:32 pm
Nightshade247
if its one thing i learned about drawing serena, always start from the head her head is a little easier to draw

lol i no wut u mean i tried drawing her and it looked sucky den i tried head 1st. and came out better a little imporvment but better  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 am

I like Saliormoon.: )Saliormoon is my favorite.  

bbykailyn

daisukekid_sorafreak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:01 pm
remember things like drawing well takes time. dont sit down and draw for 5 minutes and think its going to be done. take your time and even take a couple of breaks  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff