Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:20 pm
((Ñah! Evil Kiba, this is wors than the killer glass!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 pm
(xD!!Hahahahaha!)

Damon's face reddened a tad in a blush.He hadn't been expecting that comment but he recovered looking at her.

"Whats wrong?"he asked.

Sting nodded and disappeared leaving Kiba standing there.He looked at the city in the distance.He started walking down the path.His steps slow and steady.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:29 pm
Lily stayed quiet for a minute and then groaned. "I'm not quite sure, but I know someone used a demon summoning spell. Angels can always tell when someone uses the demon's language." she said as she crossed her arms. "Demons just get on my nerves!" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 pm
"A summoning spell?Does it reverse anything?Can you tell anything else?"Damon askd sighing.Great..already issues going on.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 pm
((DX I need help bringing lillith in))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:32 pm
Silvia yawned and climbed up a tree, she smiled has she got to the top, she took out an apple and started eating it, she looked down at Val and smiled.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:35 pm
(Ok..)

Kiba entered the city his wings still sticking out of his back.He looked at a abandoned house and walked toward it catching a weird scent.He cocked his head as he looked threw the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 pm
Lily looked at him and giggled. "Seems like stuff like this happens a lot." she said as she tried to sense anything else. "Well it's a summoning spell that can bring someone back to life. Only it's the one that summons their opposite. That's all I can tell right now." she said.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:42 pm
Looking over her shoulder the cloak hiding her face as she did so Lillith let out a cold sigh. " I would get out of here, I hear this place is haunted." Laughing Lillith turned around holding a book in her hand that of which was open." I hear the ghost betrayed in a war too, and is wanting revenge on the citizens of this kingdom... well that is if you believe in ghosts." she added the darkness of her voice proving something was off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:43 pm
Damon nodded.

"It does unfortunatly.."he sighed and looked at the ground.

"Thank you."he said.

Kiba shook his head.Wow..what an idiot.He turned and started walking down the street.His eyes looking for a familiar face.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:49 pm
Lily smiled at him. "No problem! I love to help!" she said with a giggle. She looked around and sighed. "I think he might be somewhere near, but I'm not quite sure. I sense three different people and they all have this bad feeling to them." she said as she shivered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Silvia ywned has she slipped down from the tree. She finished her apple and trew it in the bin, putting her hand in her pockets walking to the streets.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:52 pm
As Kiba said idiot Lillith dropped her cloak and smirked summoning to wolves made of lightning that growled and barked at him." Hm I guess taking over wont be that hard after all no one remembers me." snickering she folded her arms as the wolves began walk around her and then sat on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:56 pm
Damon nodded and hugged her lightly.

"Well thanks anyways."he said and released her starring at the sky now.

"We should probably head to the castle..its looking pretty stormy.."he suggested quietly.

Kiba saw a young who came toward him.Begging Kiba for money.Kiba rolled his eyes before sighing.

"Back outta my face kid."he hissed.

The kid didn't and a second later Kiba's fingers flew up and suddenly the kid's head split into and he fell down onto the ground.Kiba licked his fingers dry and stepped on the boys chest before walking into an alley.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 pm
Lily nodded and followed him. She felt a sharp pain run through her and she flinched. "One of them just killed a kid. The poor thing didn't even have a chance." she said quietly. Her expression turned to sadness. She could always tell when someone died although she wished she didn't.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff