Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
The Palace of the Fire Lord Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm
Jet transformed his sword into it's lighting whip form spun it around him and deflected the attacks. " You'll have to do better than that. Jet shot blast after blast at luther and tried to hit the queen with his lighting whip.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:46 pm
Luther pushed his queen out the way and got hit for her. Luther fell to the ground unconcious.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
Fotia avoided the Lightening whip, but then sneered. She watched Luther get hit and looked at him wide-eyed...
She then quietly stepped behind the boy , and hoped he was being preoccupied trying to finnish off Luther... She took in a deep breath, then shot the boy with lightening, straight in the back. She then shot some more fire darts at the boy, and then conjured a Fire Whip and grabbed him around both legs of the boy. She pulled him off his feet, making him fall flat on his face... She then took out her Fire sword again and stabbed him in the same spot she shot lightening at him, sending him into shock... Hopefully...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 pm
Some of Fotia's servents appeared behind her. "M'Lady! Are you alright!" The servents took their fire bender stances.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image
Fotia turned to the servants that came to help. "Im fine! You too," She said pointing to two of them.
"Take Luther to safe grounds and take care of him!" She orders, then backed way from the boy on the ground carefully, not sure if he was still conscience...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:56 pm
Jet although seriously injured, picked himself up off the ground. I spun the whip around sending lighting flying everywhere taking out several of the guards. He wrapped the whip around the queen and threw her. Then ran and hid in the woods to recover.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:00 pm
The guards the werent hit went and picked up Luther and the others went to their queens aid. "Sir Luther your safe now!" Said the two guards that took him to safety. The other guards went to their queen. "M'lady are you hurt?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image
Fotia was hit with the Lightening whip, but milliseconds before it shocked her, she directed the lighting at the boy for one last time before he ran into the woods...
"Damn," She muttered. She wasnt injured, just really tired and furious that they got away..."Im fine!" She said to them after a long deep breath, then spotted Luther and ran over to him.
"Luther, Luther." She called, as she knelt next to him...
"Are you alright? Speak to me!" Fotia said with worry, slightly shaking his shoulder...

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 pm
Luther awakened wearily. "I-im fine M'lady..ha...so thats how it feels to get hit with lighting and fire..." Luther finished before he passed out again. The medic of the group went to his aid. "M'lady its scary how earthbenders defeated out best spy"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:09 pm
Jet was watching from the trees. Man that is the last time i take on those two at the same time, separately maybe but together no. Jet says thinking to himself. he watched the queen run over to luther. There's nothing more i can do here, too many guards plus the queen and luther might wake up soon, my best chance is to go find those earth benders. Jet thinks turns and runs back to the capitol city leaving the palace and the queen behind. Jet laughs to himself At least i caused a good bit of destruction call it my calling card i guess.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
Fotia sighed as Luther passed out again... But she was happy that he was ok... For now... She then looked up to the Medic...
"Yes... It is..." She muttered, worried....
"Take Luther to the Palace, and take care of him..." She ordered.
"Quickly! Or Ill have your job!" Fotia yelled at him, then got up from the ground and dusted herself off...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:13 pm
The servants answered at once. "YES MA'AM!" The servants carried Luther away on a stretcher.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:15 pm
(so how was that for my first battle, course now i have no idea what to do but still)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:19 pm
(u were good! go to the wulong forest in the earth kingdom! ull find lucifer and daichi their)  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:58 pm
(dang I was gone 3 hours and the fight is finished)
Kaiza met up with the Fire Lady. "mom are you ok" he said looking at her wounds  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff