So yeah.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:10 am
Super Cheesio
LPS's guild? Never heard of it. But anyway, I'm kinda sad to see Reg go. He's one of the few active Culties left, and they're all going one by one. Soon there will only be about 5 Culties. And then it will die. We need to revive this somehow guys, seriously.

Also, where the hell is nintendocult.com?

Make it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:16 am
Lord of Armageddon
Super Cheesio
LPS's guild? Never heard of it. But anyway, I'm kinda sad to see Reg go. He's one of the few active Culties left, and they're all going one by one. Soon there will only be about 5 Culties. And then it will die. We need to revive this somehow guys, seriously.

Make it.
I don't know how to make a forum and I'm not spending my money on a web domain.  

Super Cheesio

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:22 am
Super Cheesio
Lord of Armageddon
Super Cheesio

Make it.

Well, there's our first problem.

No one seems willing to make a forum and some of us are broke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:00 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Super Cheesio
Lord of Armageddon
Super Cheesio

Make it.

Well, there's our first problem.

No one seems willing to make a forum and some of us are broke.
The mods were talking about making one though.  

Super Cheesio

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:43 pm
[Kegan]
l-Kathulu-l
Digi - I know he has mules in here. So he will at least read what we are saying.

Who cares. He doesn't like it here because he doesn't like to be called out on being a cockbag. That's like, the founding principal of LPS's guild.

They can go on and suffer his "Cool opinions" And by opinions, I mean, unrelenting, unbearable shallow pessimism.

BOOM.
I want your babies.

Also Haru - I know you aren't that much of an a*****e. You and Reg are friends, that's fine. Reg has given me no reason to hate him. Nor have I given him any reason to hate me. If you can tell me why he hates me, please go ahead. When he just started talking about me behind my back and all that I decided not to take it and do the mature thing and block him. He still hasn't stopped, and I do not like him one bit. I'm still in LPS' guild, I just might spend some more time here. I have no problem with you, and sorry if I offended you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:54 pm
Um, could someone direct me to LPS' guild?  

Super Cheesio

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:03 pm
Super Cheesio

Mafia Maniacs  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:03 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Super Cheesio

Mafia Maniacs
Oh, a mafia guild...  

Super Cheesio

Giga Puddin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:39 pm
l-Kathulu-l
[Kegan]
l-Kathulu-l
Digi - I know he has mules in here. So he will at least read what we are saying.

Who cares. He doesn't like it here because he doesn't like to be called out on being a cockbag. That's like, the founding principal of LPS's guild.

They can go on and suffer his "Cool opinions" And by opinions, I mean, unrelenting, unbearable shallow pessimism.

BOOM.
I want your babies.

Also Haru - I know you aren't that much of an a*****e. You and Reg are friends, that's fine. Reg has given me no reason to hate him. Nor have I given him any reason to hate me. If you can tell me why he hates me, please go ahead. When he just started talking about me behind my back and all that I decided not to take it and do the mature thing and block him. He still hasn't stopped, and I do not like him one bit. I'm still in LPS' guild, I just might spend some more time here. I have no problem with you, and sorry if I offended you.

I dunno. I'm not a mod there anymore, so it's not my problem now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:30 pm
I haven't been able to be online a whole lot so we haven't gotten much work done on the site, but I agree with Cheesy-baby; we should get stuff a bit more lively up in this b***h. Ideas?  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:36 pm
Well, there could be interesting conversations going on.

We could also hold some type of contest. Depending on what it is, I might donate some gold to the prize.

We don't have many forum games going on anymore either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:23 pm
Have a recruiting thing go on. Each member start recruiting, and when the person signs up have them include their name. Winner at the end of the month gets 100k or something.

Haru - Ah, what happened?  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:15 pm
Imma miss Reg. sad I got back one day too late from keeping him from going. ><
I don't think he meant it, but he always made me laugh..

Edit: He made me laugh and didn't even mean to :/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:19 pm
You're a laugh and he didn't even mean to :/  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items