Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
The Earth King's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:34 pm
((Sorry i've been off for so long i was moving and what not))Oh he has Where has he gone then Shang  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:28 am
(Its okay)
User Image
~ Shang - Leader of the Dai Li ~

Shang looked at him, "Im not sure... he never sent in the note where and the Dai Li agents following him had lost track of him at Makupu Village..."

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

i_am_coolest_person_alive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:58 pm
Wang walked into the Earth King's, his father's palace. Wow. Everything's changed. He thought with astonishment. Seeing Shang, he waked up to him as if he owned the place and said, "Hello, sir. Can you please direct me to the Earth King's Chambers?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Shang looked at the new guy and was confused at why he was looking for the Earth King's Chambers, "Im sorry but who might you be... I have never seen you in the palace before." He said looking at Wang suspiciously.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:43 pm
"Oh, I apologize. My name is Shīluò de wángzǐ. Who are you?" Wang replied. He didn't want to let just anybody know that he was the prince.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Shang looked at him, "My name is Shang... I am the leader of the Dai Li." he looked at him, "State your business for being in the Royal Palace and why you need to speak to the Earth King." He said seriously.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:51 pm
"I am the lost son of their majesties. I was believed dead at age three, and buried alive. I have returned to see my parents again." Wang replied arrogantly. "Now, if you can please direct me to their chamber, I would be able to see them again."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Shang looked at him, "You are the 'lost' son of the Earth King... their has only been one prince the King, Prince Damien." He said crossing his arms.

(Whats funny is that its me as well mrgreen )  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 pm
"Or so you think. My parents just pushed me out of their thoughts and continued on as if nothing happened." Wang said. "They kept on having kids, and left my thoughts to die in the grave they stuck me in those many years ago."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Shang looked at him, "That doesn't sound like anything that the king or his wife would have ever done!" He said defending the king.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:08 pm
"You watch, Once I see my parents, they'll realize who I am. Plus, look at the other children. Take me to them and we can compare our features." Wang offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Shang shook his head, "Im sorry but neither the prince or the princesses are available at the moment and the king is busy." He said looked at him.

(I have no idea where they are and the king is offline... well I know where Damien is but he isn't in the earth kingdom at the moment...)  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:15 pm
"Well, then, Umm... Oh! The Earth King is a great Earthbender, correct?" Wang asked. "Some of those skills have been transferred to me as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Blade walked around till he saw a Dai Li agent and some other person so he hid trying not to be seen but he doubted it would work.  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:31 am
The Earth King comes around the corner "Oh Shang i have some business i need the Dai Li to deal with." (looks over at the visitor) "Can I help you sir."  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff