Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Final Fantasy Negative One [Role-d][roleplay commence!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:29 pm
serena stayed still as she watched what happened right in front of her ."whenever you want me to strike im ready"serena told harmonie  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 pm
Belgram picked up Harmonie's advice. Nodding at her with a minimal grin, he got off his defensive position and, in a single movement, held his anchor in one hand and threw it at Indexsty, like a harpoon. The chain connecting the end of the anchor to his gauntlet flailed about in the air, as the anchor approached Indexsty at waist level.  

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 pm
Al Cepa Lilliaceae

Al Cepa sees his hosts go on an offensive. They send the cloaked man flying and now big man Belgram throws his anchor to him. The new kid is also making his way to him.

Al Cepa stops and readies his sword and prepares to dash. If this man is as cunning as he is, he will be able to escape that assault somehow. And that's when he will intercept his escape.

Al Cepa Lilliaceae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 am
Indexsty had been stunned by the powerful anchor attack. Destiny saw an opportunity and rushed to attack. Indexsty was knocked down again by Destiny's attack.
Indexsty saw the Onion Folk attacking and leapt out of the way. Seeing that he was fighting a losing battle he decided to run away. He summoned a dark corridor behind him and dashed towards it.  

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 am
Belgram yanked the chain flailing about in the air, and his anchor sped back up to him. He held the anchor up, in a mocking stance.
"Hah, told ye were no more dan a coward! Run, run away!"
With a grin, he looked around to see if there were no more enemies, and slowly made his way back to behind the campfire. Dropping himself to the ground, he scratched his head, unclicking the chain from his gauntlet.
"Ev'ryone okay? Dat's whatcha get fer wanting a good night o' sleep. I'll stand guard over here, ya can all have a good snore, y'know?"
Belgram dropped his back to the wall behind him and took a quick glance of everyone. - "Al... Cepa? Nuthin' wrong wit him, tho' i'll keep an eye out fer him. Serena... seems a good gal, tho' i's got no clue why's she with us anyway, can't remember when she joined up. And Harmonie..." - a serene, parental smile crossed his face - "She's the whole reason i'm outta Gariland. Got a noble quest ahead o' her. I had no one to fight for anymore, she gave me sorta a new meaning on life. I'm kinda sure she doesn't think de same about me, tho'."
Memories of that day came flooding back to Belgram.

[[Flashback//2 weeks ago//Gariland ruins]]
Belgram was sitting in a foldable chair, arms crossed over his legs. His house had been engulfed by the earth during the 'happening', so he was living on what was left of his workshop; the front wall collapsed completely, as did the second floor. On a lazy day, like usual, a formally-dressed girl passed by him, headed for the cliff that was straight in front of the workshop. The girl kneeled down in front of a grave overhanging the cliff, and remained there for long hours on end. Belgram was working under a defunct hoverbike, when a girly voice emerged in the night.

"Uh, good night, mister?" - it was the girl from the cliff. Belgram pushed himself away from the bike and got up. Taking his goggles off and swiping some of the grease from his face, he put his hands on the counter, with a grin.
"Heya, girl. Whatcha need?"

"I'm looking for somewhere to stay for the night, mister...?"
Belgram scratched his head and pointed to a stairway that led up. - "The name's Belgram. Belgram Zaraevos(tZa-rah-a-vos). Dere's a bunk bed up on de second floor, make yourself at home. Dun' worry, i stand guard here fer de night."
Harmonie stood on the ground floor for some time, and they shared a couple of stories as the hours passed. When the muggy morning came, and Harmonie descended the stairs, ready to go away, Belgram had his clothes and tools packed in a large bag. He asked if he could aid her journey, being her bodyguard, and she reluctantly accepted. Both of them marched down the road together, in a cumbersome silence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belgram snapped out of his memories, and glanced towards the new kid, the one that came through the portal. Raising his voice, but without a menacing tone, he asked - "Oi, kid, thanks fer helping us back there. Whats yer name?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:50 am
"Well, better head back to the farm now that all the enemies are gone, thanks for the help. The name's Destiny," He began walking in a random direction. He turned around to the campfire, "Hey, do any of you know where we are?"

Indexsty had arrived back at base. He didn't know what to say to Avra. She hated bad news, but then again, she hated him. Indexsty wandered why Avra hadn't killed him yet, as she always looked like she was about to. Because of that, Indexsty liked to avoid her. Over the time he had been with the group, he felt like he was turning away from the rest of his comrades. But he had his loyalties to think of. He couldn't let his thoughts get the better of them. He headed towards his quaters to turn in for the night.  

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:06 pm
Belgram scratched his head, then crossed his arms and took a long look around, as if trying to remember where they were.
"Ooh, right, lemme see... We're two or three miles south from Saul Maro... If ye go south from here, shoulda be a half day o' walking and ye'll arrive at Fort Barnum. Dere's a mountain range to the west, and dis dense forest here goes all de way to the Eastern Ocean."
Belgram took a long examining look at Destiny, and added:
"Where be ye from, anyways?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 pm
serena saw the battle was over.she thought 'well i guess the battle is over, i didnt do much though......like usual, the only reason i joined these two was because my family died of my weakness to do nothing and hide, and here i am again doing nothing' she felt depressed she couldnt do anything  

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:22 pm
Al Cepa Lilliaceae

Al Cepa looks around for any more signs of danger and feels it may be safe for now. He sheaths his sabre and heads back to camp. He weakly smiles at each one of his companions as he passes them as he heads straight to his makeshift bed. He sits for a while seemingly unmoving.

"Thank you," he says to the spirits. "That will be all." With that said, he lies down and falls to a state of stasis again with a smile on his face. The soft whispers of the wind and the low growling of the earth fades. The atmosphere of their camp goes back to normal.

Al Cepa Lilliaceae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:29 am
"Well that's just great isn't it!? I'm from the other side of the Eastern ocean. Thats hundreds of miles away!" Calming down Destiny returned to his more usual speaking tone, "I live on a small island called Isla Réno where I own a Chocobo farm. It used to belong to my Godfather, until Indexsty killed him. I carry his death on my shoulders because I... I could have saved him, but I got scared." A single tear dropped down his face. He wiped it off. "Anyway," he said, cheering up a bit, "I know this is a bit short notice, but could I tag along with you guys just until we get to the next town. It's just because I don't really want to travel alone right now, you know, because of The Happening it's more dangerous to walk alone. Robbers and monsters are everywhere."  

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:38 am
Belgram nodded, with a sorry smile.
"Aww kid, it's gonna be one hell of a trip if ye wanna get home again. Guess ya gotta no choice, either way." - he looked around, scratching his neck. - "Look, fer me, i've got no problem with ya joinin' up, every ally's a good ally, but ya gotta ask Harmonie over dere."
Belgram looked around to find Harmonie, but his eyes crossed over Serena first, and he noticed she was unusually bugged with something. Raising his voice a bit to make himself heard, he asked:
"Hey, Serene... SerenA, something's buggin' ya? Ya look a bit down fer someone dat just won a battle."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:40 pm
Harmonie nodded to Destiny.
"Sure," she told him. "The more the merrier...."
More and more people are joining us she thought. She wasn't sure whether or not she was able to handle it or not. She in fact didn't want so many companions on her journey, just herself was enough. No one shared the same goal as her anyways. However to avoid the trouble, "sure" she said, allowing the new people to join their group.  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:12 pm
serena realized she let her emotions out a little she replied to belgram "no im fine justs thinking bout stuff"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 am
"Thanks everybody," Destiny said gratefully "I'll be gone at the next town, all I've go to do is find a ferry or an airship or something that'll take me across the ocean, back home."

Indexsty lay in his bed, cloak still on. He liked to just lie down and think about things. He thought about the reasons he did what he did. He decided that was down to his guardians betrayal. He thought again, is that why other people, like Avra turned evil? He had heard that she used to be an entertainer at festivals before the happening, but why she turned to the dark side, was a mystery. Then there was Gale. As far as Indexsty knew, Gale had always been on the dark side. He didn't seem that evil to Indexsty, just a soldier who followed all orders given to him. Maybe he could speak what was on his mind if he could talk. Indexsty sighed, then went to sleep.  

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 am
Belgram nodded to Serena, who was unwilling to part with her feelings.
"...alright den, Seren...A. An' you, Destiny, wuzzit? Make yerself comfortable anywhere, but preferably on mah' line o' sight. We can never be too careful, y'know."
Belgram laid back on the wall, arms crossed behind his head. He was definitely tired, but not enough that he couldn't take another battle or two.

Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff