Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:58 am
You know... I found that I don't like Eternal Sailormoon's attack.

Or at least how she performs it and how she perfoms it.

It's like.....she's a Retard trying to do the electric slide or the foxtrot or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:51 am
I absolutely detest the anime sailormoon. very clumsy and whiny, not unlike her manga counter part who seems to grow up more than her...  

Tanith_4486

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:25 pm
Sailor Moon/ Usagi/ Serena...WHOEVER or what identity she chooses today!...I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER! She is a whiney little no-body who needs other Senshi to help her. God look at Saturn! She could whip anyone seriously.....-.-;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:42 am
manga pluto! oh goood grief, leaving diana there to gaurd the time gates, she is just a kitty! why not get one of the outer senshi?  

Tanith_4486

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:48 pm
Oh puh-lease, Insane. Pluto did it because there was no one else. The other outers weren't.

A. Wakened yet.

B. They only protect the Sol System from outside threats (hence they're called Outer Senshi, not just because their planets are outside.)

C. Diana was an alternative choice to the others. Who else would go through the Gate? No one. The villians have ways getting it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:22 am
Luamervara
We've all had the ' who's your favorite' or 'how's the best.'

Now the hate list.

Who in the SM wordl do you WISH that could die? That you could personally strangle or knock sense into them?

Have fun ladies and gents. You can defend said characters in this thread or slam them down so hard they can feel the heat of the Core in the Earth.

(ie flame the heck out of them/Rant and rave. Cut loose and cuss a litte - A LITTLE.)

Oh, and say WHY you don't like them.

My list of "I wanna strangle/pimp slap you" characters of the SM world.

One: Chibiusa of the Anime. I wanna pimp slap that child. Does she even understand that if she talks trash to her future mother that said future mother will make sure that future child may have hell?

Where's the respect?

And she's annoying as anything. She's better Evil then good, I say.

Two: Emerald- what the hell is up with that laugh? Where is the common sense in the green air-head brain of hers?

I completely agreed with these choices. whee  

Rim The Mofo Sky

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:35 am
There are differente characters that are very bad, but i choose chibiusa ,because she`s so dump and bother everyone, and the pegasus is annoying when he appeared domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:21 am
Luamervara
Oh puh-lease, Insane. Pluto did it because there was no one else. The other outers weren't.

A. Wakened yet.

B. They only protect the Sol System from outside threats (hence they're called Outer Senshi, not just because their planets are outside.)

C. Diana was an alternative choice to the others. Who else would go through the Gate? No one. The villians have ways getting it.

Is this not a thread to complain? Well, who is to say what happens in the future?

Plus in the manga, there is no mention of any awakenings or what not except after the deep freeze of the world( or something like that) and besides, there was no freaking mention of the inners awakening first or what not and plus the manga does not state who wakes up first,( except maybe usagi) and who is to say that the other outer senshi are not awake and well... did the manga state that diana was an alternate choice to the others? I am sorry, but I did not see anything like that...  

Tanith_4486

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:16 am
You can complain and DEFEND what you say and such.

Um, it does. Minako as Sailor V is awakened first. Sailor V is the first senshi -'reborn one I might add- that's awakened by Artemis. It's in all the versions of Sailormoon. From the comic in book 2 (of the translated one) to Act0 of PGSM Sailormoon to the Anime. Even in the dubbed after the Black Moon rebels were defeated in the stupid segement of ' Follow the Leader'

Mina is shown in the Sailor V costume fighting bad guys.

In the Japanses one, it's in the first Season when Katherine shows up from England looking for Mina. She's one of the few outsiders in the SM world that knows their secert idenity.

The Manga didn't state anything other then that Diana volunteered to stand guard and watch the time gate while pluto went to help Sailormoon.

The point of hter going was to help them.

In all this, the Outers are not mentioned in any of the series That I know of until we get to the S season when they're introduced.

It's good enough to speculate that the Outer senshi were dormant (ie normal people) til then.

As for the future of guarding the time Gate, (or rather when Pluto left and Diana was standing guard) it would be easy to say ' well they're fighting the Blackmoon forces on other fronts'.

Which is possible.

Or,

'They've not awakened in that time yet' Which is also possible.

In the outers Michiru is the first to awaken (that was reborn of course) in the anime (I don't know about the manga).

She then goes to get Haruka.

Pluto shows up in their time (probably another 'Pluto' took her place but we're talking about paradoxs here. but there's evidence that supports that theory in Stars.).

The Manga has answered most of thos things you stated.

So lets Review:

1. Sailor V is the first to awaken due to Artemis and the 'Boss'. She's the start of the Sailorsenshi deal. So she would be the First to awaken in present day world (ie 1992-3 I believe).

2. There is a debate on whether the outers awoke before the inners- but I doubt it. You have to realize, Haruka and Michiru are famous. They travel the world. Therefor they're in different places. Japan is huge. For a cluster of islands- it's big. So finding one person that's similar to you in that way would be hard for anyone.
Pluto might've been not allowed to tamper with such things to have them guard over the gate. That's just worriesome.

3. Diana volunteered to watch it. In the manga Pluto is very very worried about what is going on. Time is shifting from it's stated course and she's confused and worried over the future and her friend, small lady.
Diana is a guardian animal. So, she would not only be able to talk but have some magic as well. And since in the future, everyone is dead/comatose/ or dying- the kitten would've been the best choice. Because not everyone knew about the Time Gate or what Pluto does at that point and time.

And that's basically it.

But yeah, you've read the front page. You can complain and defend pretty much anything in here.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:03 am
*dump dump dump*
CHIBIUSA/anime/SAILOR VENUS!!!!!!!!

Gyah!! Rini really needs a leason in respect because she obviously has little! And why does she feel the need to hang on Derean and proclaim him hers, WHEN HE'S HER FREAKEN FUTURE FATHER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And Sailor Venus! Does she honostly think she's the best thing since no bake cookies??? Who gives a crap if you're famous before you meet anyone! She acts like she's the best Sailor Scout out there and more! She acts just as blonde (no offense to blondes) as Serena half the time and she wants to whine at Serena for messing up! Good grief, how could they have thought she was the future queen of the moon kingdom? Even though she's a ditz, Serena could kick her a** to the curb! "Is it all messed up with a lot of mistakes a misspelled words?" Yeah, like she's any better.  

Uchiha Hokage

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:44 pm
Uchiha Hokage
*dump dump dump*
CHIBIUSA/anime/SAILOR VENUS!!!!!!!!

Gyah!! Rini really needs a leason in respect because she obviously has little! And why does she feel the need to hang on Derean and proclaim him hers, WHEN HE'S HER FREAKEN FUTURE FATHER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And Sailor Venus! Does she honostly think she's the best thing since no bake cookies??? Who gives a crap if you're famous before you meet anyone! She acts like she's the best Sailor Scout out there and more! She acts just as blonde (no offense to blondes) as Serena half the time and she wants to whine at Serena for messing up! Good grief, how could they have thought she was the future queen of the moon kingdom? Even though she's a ditz, Serena could kick her a** to the curb! "Is it all messed up with a lot of mistakes a misspelled words?" Yeah, like she's any better.

Okay... obviously you've only seen the dub, which I pity you for. Go watch a subbed Minako episode. She's much more mature than that, as are Rei and Usagi... god I hate DiC for what they did to the Inners' personalities... For one thing, the comment that was made about Usagi's note was "There's no kanji at all!! Just basic hiragana." Because Usagi never studied kanjis in high school apparently.

How can anyone believe Usagi is the future queen? Minako at least acted regal and bold, while Usagi cried and whimpered during the first few months. I highly recommend reading Sailor V to better understand Minako-chan. 3nodding

Also, Chibi Usa stops that after R. She's all but forgotten her crush on Mamoru and replaced it with Elios.... not that he's much closer to her age... but at least they aren't related sweatdrop That child has issues....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:30 pm
you know... Neo-queen Serenity never writes in Kanji....o.o! Apparently it's also essential to learn in Japan....  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:18 am
Luamervara, that sounds logical and...
Hey , I am sorry if I seemed to be very angry, I was only stating what I knew...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:55 am
>> meh no worries about it. <.< I just learn this stuff as I went. I get corrected a few times too.

domokun

But yeah, Bunny Tours has a SailorV site added to it too. That's where I learn most of my Moonie facts on SailorV

*>> that and PGSM and Comic #2 are my best friends.*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:46 am
I also go to that site... heart  
Home