Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nya's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya smiled at Sedra's words and actions.
"You know... I... I don't do this with just anyone.... There... There has to be something special about you...." she said, blushing as she tried to figure out what it was.

_____________________Character Card_____

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 pm
"I think the only thing special about me, is that I have you. Other than that, I am not too extraordinary." Sedra smiled and kissed her cheek.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
|Konoha|-|ANBU Captain|-|Medical Ninja|

User Image
User Image

User Image The cloud of paper formed a human origami, and then it solidified, and color appeared. "Seems like this should be the place then." She said as she was tracking Kale and Nya. "Strange...it seems like Kale already left." She said as she analyzed his foot prints. "Broken door, with fire markings...what did Kale do?" She said as she walked into the house and suddenly saw Sedra kissing Nya.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nya was enjoying herself, oddly enough, and the more she tried to reason her actions, the more confused she got. Here was this strange guy that had crept into her house and restrained her and yet... She trusted him. A lot. And the day was a bit hectic as well. She just had to question why there were so many people who were after her, though. Not in the bad way, but just after her for affection.
'That's what I get for being a girl, I guess...' she thought to herself.
Sighing, Nya opened her eyes and pulled back enough for her to see all of Sedra's front. Well, the most that she could because her own self was obscuring her view.
"Well, there has to be something special about you. I mean... Well..." her gaze wandered around, her mind searching for the right words. "I don't trust just anyone, and I most certainly do not just kiss anyone, either. I'm not... Usually like this...." she ended softly, then allowed her ice gaze to roll over his facial features.
Nya didn't even hear Cassandra enter her house, though she should have because there was a chair propped against the door.

Edited

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:32 pm
"Maybe because around me, you think you can relax your guard because of my abilities, which allows you to feel safe?" Sedra said, as his gaze shot past Nya for a second. He sighed slightly, then whispered in Nya's ear. "And we have company." He said as he rose to feet and set Nya on her feet. Her hair was still wrapped around him, and his hand was on her back. "How can we help you sensei?" Sedra asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Nyu? We do?" Nya whispered back, then turned around to see her sensei. Her face flushed bright bright red and she clasped her hands in front of her, bowing low.
"Nyeh! Gomen nasai, Cassandra-sama! I didn't hear you come in!" she said frantically.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:42 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
|Konoha|-|ANBU Captain|-|Medical Ninja|

User Image
User Image

User Image Cassandra smiled since she thought that they were expressing young love. "Don't you think the two of you should be doing something else than kissing?" She asked as she preformed some hand signs and made a new door made from her Mokuton abilities, and then placed it where the old destroyed door was. "And im trying to track down everyone so we can possibly start training soon, and the sooner the better...gives you guys a chance on becoming a Chuunin." She then looked at Nya. 'You have been acting strange.' She then sighed. "When the both of you are ready...go to my newly installed training grounds...and try not to take too long." She said as she went outside and suddenly grew paper wings, which made her look like an angel, and then she took flight to her training grounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:47 pm
"Should we get to the training grounds then?" He said kissing her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nya's face grew a brighter red at Cassandra's first comment as she stood back straight up.
"H-hai..." was her response to training. Nya lifted her eyes from the floor and saw that she had a brand new door where her old one was. She was about to thank her sensei when Cassandra took off. Nya was a bit disappointed until Sedra kissed her, then her face flared back.
"Uh.... H-hai...." she said timidly, then looked away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:20 pm
Nya hair was still wrapped around Sedra's head, and he used it as an excuse to move closer to her. "Hey, we'll come back after training is done, and we'll hang out, alright?" He said as he moved to stand in front of her, his palms on her shoulders, a tender look on his face.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Nyu? A-alright, Sedra-sama..." Nya said blushing a bit. It was then that she realized that her long hair was every where. Letting out a small noise, she proceeded to remove dher hair from off of Sedra and back to behind her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:06 pm
"Remember, it's San, not sama." Sedra said as he kissed her nose. "So, you want to race there?" He asked her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

"S-san.... Hai..." Nya said while nodding, then she shook her head at his next question.
"Iie, Sedra-sam-san... I don't like racing all that much...."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:00 pm
"Alright, we won't race there." Sedra said, and looked away for a moment. "Guess I'll have to carry you." He said as he swooped her up in his arms. "Ready?" He asked, looking deeply into her eyes.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Nyu! Uh... H-hai.." Nya said while nodding.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces