Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry Hotel(all are welcome only major rule is no violence) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:30 am
Happy that she at least got one crazy away, Larka turned to the new customers asking for rooms. She checked and shrugged at their price questions. "It seem that you aren't charged for the rooms. Sort of like a sanctuary, I guess."

She handed a key to room 14 to the panda and a key to room 11 to the dragon.

Larka let her ears lay back and sighed in exasperation and exhaustion in reply to the dragon's final question. "I'm fine. Not used to so many people. It was so nice and quiet earlier, now everyone comes out," she motioned to the she-wolf still at her feet, cowering. "Even the crazy ones. I'll perk up once I have a little break and something to eat."

She remembered her duties at the very last minute and pushed herself to put on a smile and say, "Have a nice stay and enjoy yourself."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:45 am
*She took the key and looked further over the counter at what the lady wolf was motioning to.* Oh my! *Leaning back and looking at the receptionist with a silly smile* What's she doin? Oh, and I'm Snow-*she held her hand out* Do you, um, need any help? If you'd like I could find the manager and ask him if I can take over for a bit until you're rested.  

SnowMoonstone

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am
Larka smiled and wagged her tail a little. She was relieved, to say the least.

She looked around the room and frowned. "I don't exactly know where he is..." She checked the papers scattered around her for any clue. "Oh! It's almost dinner time! Check the kitchen or the dining room. He might be in those places." She nodded, as if to confirm her ideas. "And if you can't find him, that's fine. I literally jumped back here and pretty much took it upon myself to do this job, so I'm sure you could do the same.."

Larka checked the papers again and exclaimed, "Hey! There are some other jobs you could do, if you're interested! While I don't mind an extra hand at my stuff, there's also cook and housekeeper available." She nodded again and made a shooing motion with her hands. "Now go and find the boss! Make so that we all can not work as hard," she joked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 pm
Scott looked at the key but was still listening to what the receptionist and the dragon's conversation. "I could help out as well," said the Panda rather suddenly, realizing that he had just interrupted their conversation and was eavesdropping. "Well...I mean...I would feel bad if I just stayed in your rooms and eat your food without giving something in return," Scott had always been a bit of a softy when it came to helping people out. Though he began to wonder how the hotel was kept up and running, considering their guests didn't pay a dime.  

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:18 pm
After a half hour of lying in my room staring at the cieling, Shigiro got sat up looking at the trees move along with the winds.

"Oh boy, i guess i better go walk around."

He got up and stretched alittle bit first then walked to the door as he stopped and checked himself for everything. He had did forget something though as he looked at the shelf.

"Oh right the keys. I bet she would've been pretty upset if i locked myself out."

He walked over a few feet and grabbed the keys and he walked out the door with his keys in the pocket. His ears twitched as he heard a small conversation at the reception desk. He eavesdropped most of the conversation over hearing Snow.

Shigiro felt bad for it. He thought that he had it bad before. But having to sleep and eat in a place where they didn't have to pay made him now feel uncomfortable. But when he heard Larka say where the boss could be, he walked to them and smiled with a thumb up to at his face looking in they're direction.

"Sorry i also was eavesdropping on your conversation but i'll help you look for him or her if you want. But what does he look like exactly?"

He asked just to get alittle info so he'd know what person he is looking for.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:36 pm
(Sorry for taking so long to respond; had quiet a day planned X3)*Snow smiled to the panda* Would you like to man the desk until I can find the manager? I'm sure Larka wouldn't mind a break. *She smiled at Larka then turned to the squirrel approaching the front desk, her ears drooping at his question* I-I actually don't know what he looks like! That would have been silly to walk around looking for someone you don't know *she laughed foolishly and turned to Larka again* Who would we be looking for?  

SnowMoonstone

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:04 pm
Larka shook her head and shrugged with a slight laugh. "Honestly, I have no idea what he looks like. I'd assume he was the guy asking people if they needed anything, but I was paying attention to costumers, so I didn't see him."

She shrugged again and leaned against the counter, resting on her elbows. "I doubt there are many people in the kitchen or dining room though. We don't have any cooks and dinner isn't ready yet, so no one should be seated."

She ran her claws through her hair and sighed. She adjusted her glasses back onto her nose and gave a tug on her collar a little. She was thinking. "I guess just look and ask around? That's all I can offer."

Larka took her turn to look at the panda male as well. "I'd love a break, if you don't mind. Gotta rummage through a fridge and restock myself," she joked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:25 pm
*Snow nods and looks to the squirrel guy again* Would you like to take kitchen and I'll take dining room? They're the same direction, but I figure we could cover more ground that way. *She held out her hand to the squirrel and smiled* I'm Snow by the way. What may I call you? *She turned to the panda as well, her other hand held out towards him.* Same to you darli'n, what's your name?  

SnowMoonstone

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:41 pm
"Sure I could take over the registry." The job didn't really seem that hard to Scott; just sit at the desk and check people into their rooms. He was caught off guard by the sudden hand from the dragon, and awkwardly shook it. "Scott...pleasure to meet you," said the panda with a slight smile, noticing that Snow was slightly shorter then him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:53 pm
Larka yelped with joy as she bounded over the counter, free of her duties for a while. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she cheered as she glomped the big bear.

She squeezed tighter and tighter until finally releasing him from her death grip of love. "I've got a date with a fridgie," she exclaimed as she dashed down the hallway, trying to find the kitchen.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

SnowMoonstone

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:02 pm
Pleasures all mine, Scott. *She releases her grip just in time to watch Larka jump over the counter, grapple him in a hug then run for the kitchen.* Well, I guess I'll take the dining room then *she says with a laugh.* If you'll excuse me, I'll be off. Good luck with the front desk! *Snow turns and heads the same direction as Larka, following her until she reaches the dining room. Looking around she spots a white tiger laying out dinner ware and decides to approach him.* Hi, my name's Snow, I'm looking for the hotel manager? We're having a bit of a staffing issue. Do you happen to know where I can find him?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:17 pm
Scott was caught off guard once again by the random hug from the receptionist. "Um...no problem," said the panda with a slight blush. He was almost suffocated by the hug before Larka finally released him. Scott sighed with relief and made his way over to the registry and sat down in the chair. He began to familiarize himself with everything at the desk in case a customer entered the strange hotel.  

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:04 am
(sry about tht.. it'll be hard for me to rly rp since i hav school now sweatdrop )

Shigiro turned his attention to the dragon.

"Sure i'll take the kitchen."

When he saw her putting her hand out he shook her hand.

" Hello, Nice to meet you Snow. you can just call me Shigiro. But most people just say Shig for short."

After Shigiro shook Snow's hand he was surprised by the hug the wolf was giving. The wolf seemed really thankful as Shigiro smiled. Shigiro walked off in the direction with the other two to help cover ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:47 pm
(x_x College started, haven't had a chance to check back in a whiiile. >.>'')

Destinia blinked at the key that was handed to her a little bit ago, but had said nothing. She chose to stay exactly where she was, sitting on the floor behind the counter. After hearing that the she-wolf could use help here she was about to offer it when a panda chose to do it instead. Destinia shut her muzzle and watched as the panda came around behind and sat on a chair. She eyed him suspiciously and said nothing at first, then decided to comment.

"I take it you're the new receptionist." she commented flatly. "If you need help, I'll be glad to assist. Provided I can stay down here."

She didn't particularly care how odd that sounded, she just didn't wish to move until she felt safe in this hotel. So, she sat, tucking the key into the back pocket of her jeans and staring about, mildly curious at her surroundings from the floor. Ah well, she thought.  

Destinia Okami

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:14 pm
Scott jumped when a sudden voice spoke up from behind the counter. He looked at Destinia with a bit of a confused expression, then scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, "Never actually did something like this before..." he said with a nervous smile. "Some help would be appreciated," he added while looking around the reception desk once again. The panda obviously had no idea what he was doing or supposed to be doing. Though Scott couldn't help but wonder why she wanted to stay down on the first floor.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff