Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Cadenza's Storage for Profiles and Posts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:07 am
User Image

------------------ x . { G E N E R A L }

Name: Amelia Joanne Roth

Nick-Name(s): Amy

Sexuality: straight

------------------ x . { P E R S O N A }

Traits: Compassionate, imaginative, humorous, intelligent, determined

Likes: Anything vintage, watching stage productions, quiet afternoons, my birthdays, writing

Dislikes: Getting caught in the rain, the smell of cigarettes, overheated rooms, being unable to decide, egomaniacs

------------------x . { H I S T O R Y }

Past: Amelia knows that when she was born the spoon in her mouth was made of plastic, not silver, but her family got by just fine on what they had. She was not a high maintenance baby, and from birth to the age of four she lived a simple life in a one room apartment. She had a large imagination, keeping herself busy with the stories in her head rather than the toys her parents couldn't buy for her. As far as poor families went, hers was a happy one, and they felt like perhaps someone was watching over them.

That changed though when they were no longer able to feed three people, and the fighting started. For the sake of their precious baby girl, they decided it was best to give her to a better family, and live separate lives, before things got out of hand. It was fortunate that they were rational people, it could have gone a lot worse. They talked with someone they knew from high school, whom they trusted since she already had her own little boy. Amy was adopted by her fifth birthday, living a more comfortable life with her new family, seeing her parents every year on the same day.

Amelia knew someone was there for her, someone she couldn't see. Any time something seemed like it was going to go bad, it completely turned around and things turned out alright for her. Any time she felt stressed because of school, she could feel a supporting presence around her. She wrote stories in her free time, always including this mysterious angel who looked after her.

Present: When she heard about the advertisement, she thought it was worth a try.

------------------ x . { O T H E R }

Posting Color(s): Chelsea Cucumber, Rose, and this pretty but unnamed blue color

Played By: Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxxSOHMA AYUMI
xxxxxxxxxxxxTWENTY TWO » RAT » FEMALE » HETEROSEXUAL » CADENZA OF THE HEART
xxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⋯⋯ xxx ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxBaker
xxxCaring, Shy, Calm
xxxlikes: Doing things her own way, Resolving conflict, Working
xxxdislikes: Liars, Being wrong, Bullies

"Yes Sohma-sama."

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
    don't be a drag, just be a queen
    shinelikeastarWHETHER YOU'RE BROKE OR EVERGREEN
    ————————————————————————————————here are the basics——————————————

NICKNAME : Yumi(祐美), meaning God's blessing. Her parents thought of it.
SEXUAL ORIENTATION : Heterosexual

you're black, white, beige, chola descent
    shinelikeastarYOU'RE LEBANESE, YOU'RE ORIENT
    ————————————————————————————————don't judge a book by its cover——————————————

HEIGHT : 170.7 cm
EYES : Dark brown
HAIR : Reddish brown
NATIONALITY : Japanese and Korean
BLOOD TYPE :Type A
ELABORATE : Ayumi is a wisp of a girl, probably thinner than she should be for a 22 year old, not that she doesn't eat or anything, just a fast metabolism. Her ears are pierced, but nothing else.

whether life's disabilities
    shinelikeastarLEFT YOU OUTCAST, BULLIED, OR TEASED
    ————————————————————————————————dig just a little deeper ——————————————

PERSONALITY : Yumi is a very earnest person, but sometimes she ends up being a little too honest because she is not afraid to speak her mind. She can be quite critical at times, but only because she cares so much, and because she wants that person to grow. When it comes to dealing with the God, she is patient with him and doesn't allow his harsh words to hurt her like they did as a child, for she understands the pain he must be in, and she is probably one of few people that could be considered a "friend" to him. Yumi has a good, sensible head on her shoulders, and can stay calm in stressful situations. Some say she is like a mother figure to the God and to the younger zodiac. Her best qualities though would have to be her ambition and perseverance. She is very stubborn, and with a goal or idea in mind she is not easily swayed. Despite all this good though, she does sometimes say harsh things, can and will tense up in unexpected and new situations, and she is not very open about herself and her feelings. She is kind of shy, especially with strangers.
BIOGRAPHY : While most of the zodiac children are feared, hated, or distanced from their parents for being what they are, Ayumi's parents were the opposite. They were positively thrilled by the birth of their little girl, brought on by the status that comes with being the zodaic's rat. As is tradition, Ayumi and her parents were brought to the main estate to live, and Yumi was raised alongside the young God, who was only two years older than herself. He would tease her horribly, call her mean things and push her around, leading her to be a very shy and frightened child. That changed for her though when she first saw the God transform into his butterfly form. At first she wasn't sure what had happened, all she had done was trip into him, and then he was gone. Then she realized, he was more cured than any of the others, including herself. Not only was he unable to embrace females, but he couldn't embrace anyone at all. The reality of how lonely he really was struck her, and she grew stronger with the knowledge that he probably never meant the things he said to her. They never talked about that incident, and their relationship was incredibly different, at least in their hearts. On the outside it was no longer a bully and a victim, but a rude boy and the girl who took it all in and never said a word back but "yes Sohma-sama". In her heart though, she didn't fear or resent him like she had as a child, and she thought that somewhere inside him he must care at least a little, or else he probably wouldn't bother with trying to push her away so much. As adults, he is still cold to her, and she has more or less taken on the role of a mother who is tired of her rude child, but will look after them anyway.
SECRETS : Yumi has gone on dates before, but has never had a proper relationship. She has just never felt like any of them were right, and that somewhere the one she loved was waiting.
LIKES : Doing things her own way, resolving conflict, working, crepes with fruit, baking, long walks in the morning.
DISLIKES : Liars, being wrong, bullies, disobedience, making errors in baking.

rejoice and love yourself today
    shinelikeastar'CAUSE BABY YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY!!
    ————————————————————————————————little extras——————————————

ASPIRATIONS : To figure out the weird feeling in her heart that tells her what she needs is right in front of her.
TALENTS : Baking, dealing with the God, watercolor painting.
ROLE : The rat
SONGS : Marshmallow - IU,
BROUGHT TO YOU BY : Cadenza of the Heart

User Image
ratratratratratx↘↘xxxA y u m ixxK i r u r uxxS o h m a
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgod'sx p r e c i o u s xrat

╔══════════════祐美══════════════╗

I want to see you even if it's fake
But, that's not enough, I want to express my love
But as I wish upon the stars, nothing seems to be solved

╚══════════════祐美══════════════╝

xxxx Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

ratratratrat̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅: guardian's house; inside my room ̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅: lonely and a little bored ̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅c̅̅o̅̅m̅̅p̅̅a̅̅n̅̅y̅: nobody, I'm alone

.xxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexxx  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:58 pm
Junnicia Rose

"Good day"

Remember It: Junnicia Rose
Call it Out: Junnie, or Juno
Candles I Blew: nineteen
I'm Natural: Almost the complete opposite of her sister London, Juno is calm and respectful of authority and the rules set out for them to follow. She is strong willed, like her younger sister, and many people have told her they see her being a great queen. Juno is kind-hearted most of the time, but knows how and when to be firm to someone.
Remember My Face: User Image
It's Amazing How Far I've Come: Almost all of Junnicia's life revolved around chasing after her rambunctious sister, always being in London's shadow as a result. Naturally it made her a little bitter when she was younger, but when they both aged a little more and their princess lessons became important, Juno started to shine as the obedient child. The resentment towards London only lasted a short time as it became evident to Junnie that her sister wasn't interested in the throne at all, and chasing after her in the forest to bring her home was more of a game than a chore, bringing the two girls closer together.
My Dirty Little Secret: Sometimes being the responsible sibling can be stressful, Juno wishes she could learn to let go.
Behind the Curtains: Cadenza of the Heart

User Image

You hit me once, I hit you back. You gave a kick, I gave a slap. You smashed a plate over my head, then I set fire to our bed.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅n̅̅a̅̅m̅̅e̅̅: Junnicia "Juno" Rose ̅̅m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ curious and cautious m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ at the home I share with my sister

User ImageWords Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

User Image

User ImageWords Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

Blood sticks, sweat drips. Break the lock if it don't fit. A kick in the teeth is good for some. A kiss with a fist is better than none.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:02 pm
User Imagex[ Role :: Goddess ]

xx↘↘ Sohma, Charlotte
xx↘↘ female
xx↘↘ eighteen
xx↘↘ Cadenza of the Heart

-------- --------
User Image
Don't you have someplace to be ?

whyareyouhighlightingthisthe Basic Details . . .
Name // Charlotte Anne Sohma
Nicknames // sometimes Char, sometimes Anne or Annie.
Gender // female
Age // eighteen

-------- --------

whyareyouhighlightingthisthe Little Details . . .
Likes // There was someone once but.. they're gone now.
Role // Goddess of the zodiac
Height // five foot four inches
Weight // one hundred seventeen pounds..it's my bad health okay?
Talents // Falling ill. No seriously, I do it so much, it must be a talent. Actually though, I like to paint, and I don't think I'm too horrible at it.

-------- --------

whyareyouhighlightingthisthe Finer Details . . .
Biography // As the goddess of the family zodiac, Charlotte was poor of health and frequently sick all through her life. She was so ill as an infant, doctors told her parents that she probably wouldn't live through her teen years. Her parents paid good money though to give their precious daughter everything they could to help extend her life. Now the expectancy is about twenty-three, and there is not much else to do for her, so Charlotte has come to terms with her short life span and fast approaching death, and tries not to think about it. She was born and raised on the main estate just like many of the zodiac gods before her, but since the decision to split the zodiac up was made by the god and goddess before her, she rarely met any of her extended family, never enough to get to know any of them. She grew up and played with the children of the estate's servants, but never anyone from school, they never seemed to truly accept her.
It wasn't until she reached her freshman year in high school that anyone from school spoke to her in a casual friendly manner, and that person was her art teacher Mr. Kyoza. Charlotte knew it was illegal, and to society it was wrong, but to her and Kureno it was the most right they had felt. It was secret of course, and never more physical than a kiss or a hug. It lasted a year, and all through it he supported her despite her frailness. He made her feel like the curse wasn't important, like she could live to a hundred.. until the curse became the cause of her unhappiness. It was just an ordinary date for them, which involved staying afterschool for more painting lessons, and then Kureno driving her home, but it ended horribly. Charlotte had been feeling pains in her chest throughout the day, growing in intensity but waving them off each time they happened. It was during the ride home that she had the worst ones, her chest seizing so she couldn't breathe. He had stopped the car immediately without looking to see where, and that was when they were hit by a large truck. Kureno was crushed on site, Charlotte in the middle of a heart attack but still luckily living. The driver, after coming to his senses, rushed to pull her out and keep her heart beating properly. After that day she was never quite herself, everyone thinking it was from the shock, but the truth being that she had lost her first love.

Personality// As a child she was initially timid, but once opened up to someone she was joyful and bouncy. She has since calmed down, and is more reserved. Before the accident she was still quite cheerful, but now she feels some resentment towards the family curse and what she has lost to it. Charlotte is not at heart a mean person, but when she is in one of her down moods she is prone to snap and verbally lash out at those around her, most of the time apologizing when she is well again but even now and again she just says nothing. Some call her cold, or say she is like a ghost, but the ones still close to her can see the warmth that she used to radiate. It is more like her humor and kindness is selective.
Fears // ->falling in love or having someone fall in love with her, since she won't be around much longer anyhow
->letting down those she respects
->in a way, she also fears death a little bit

Music // Difficult Love - GUMI Megpoid
Miscellaneous // Charlotte absolutely adores tea.

-------- --------

User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

-------- Cadenza of the Heart --------

User Image

godgodgodgodx↗↗xxxC h i k a r axxK e n k o uxxS o h m a
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex l o n e l y xgod

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx

I won't soothe your p a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I won't ease your s t r a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You've been waiting in v a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I got nothing for you to g a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

X
X
X
X

User Image  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:37 am
User Image
the C A L M girl,18 : Vanna, aka Vancouver - Cadenza of the Heart
She's very easy going, and laid back. She's not really one to kill the zombies, she outsmarts the smartest. Usually, she can outrun them, but when she needs to, she'll kill them. Or severely injure them, so she can continue running. She's great at using a gun, and even better at hand to hand combat. She had a small group that she was running with, until one day, a heard of zombies cornered them. They were walking along the high way, rummaging through cars to find anything useful, when they heard them. About 50 of them were a ways down the road, this gave them time to hide. So, they hid under cars. Terrified, they waited as the zombies passed. It had been ten minutes, and the footsteps had stopped. She was looking around at her group, who had spread out under cars. She decided that it was safe, so, she rolled out from under her hiding place. Big mistake, two zombies were lagging behind the group, these two were faster, and smarter. She took off, hoping to outrun them. But, one caught up to her, and knocked her down. Screaming, and shouting would only draw attention. So she tried her best to keep the mouth away from her. She put up a good fight, but she knew she was done for. The other zombie was approaching. But suddenly, out of no where, two arrows came flying towards them, and were sent straight through each zombies head. Looking up, she saw a boy, the frantic Boyfriend.

User Image
╔════════════════╗

Vanessa Robyn Cooper

╚════════════════╝

_ s p a c e _ the birth certificate says

My name is Vanessa ﹚.
I've been around for eighteen ﹚years.
Some people call me Vancouver ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says August Third ﹚.
I've grown to be 5' 6" ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 118 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is blonde ﹚.
My eyes are blue ﹚.

User Image

_ s p a c e _ little bit of info

STORY

There is no sob story for Vanna, not really. Sure, she and her twin brother never actually met their father, but it was fine. Their mom took good care of them by herself, with a little help from the grandparents with babysitting and all. They didn't live a stylish life, no fancy huge house, or hot-off-the-rack clothing. It didn't matter to them. Loose jeans and t-shirts from her brother were all the clothes Vanna needed or wanted. Being a tom boy was better than being a priss in her eyes; more fun. Eventually she took up a self-defence class, learning how to shoot a gun, and how to run long distances, and how to pack a solid punch. She didn't know she would actually need those skills in real life.

But then the virus came, or disease, epidemic..didn't matter the name. It didn't look like it would be serious at first, so event though her mother pleading that Vanessa stay home, she ignored it and went on her summer vacation trip to America. Then the figurative fecal matter hit the figurative fan, and she found herself alone, in a country she didn't know, with everything and everyone she came across trying to eat her. She learned how to survive it, found a group of others, and kept on living in this hell. And then she got separated from them. For once she really though this would be the end of it, her life, her struggle. But then a miracle happened in the form of an unfamiliar guy, and now she's off again, this time to a hospital.

i'm so BOSSY

★a little sassy; I won't take no bull poo from you!
★calm; even in zombie situations
★calculating and intelligent; how else will I get through this?
★a real hoot; if I didn't joke so much, I'd go crazy
★sometimes reserved; even I need my time to think deeply
★merciful and understanding; yeah yeah, I can't help but be a softy

User Image

_ s p a c e _ minor DETAILS

m o v eDon't scare me like that!

▶ thoughts that my family is already dead before I can reach them
▶ jellyfish; how is it they can feel stuff if they don't have a brain to process it?!
▶ getting bitten by a zombie one of these days

My theme songs

I Stand Alone - Quest For Camelot
Seven Nation Army - Kate Nash
Take Me Or Leave Me - RENT

╔══════════════════╗

Cadenza of the Heart

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 am
Girl 001
User Image

Genevieve/Genna
            curious, generous, understanding
            Cadenza of the Heart

User Image

GenevieveCorneliaDresden

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

You can call me Genna
The years I've seen twenty-one
Under these clothes I'm female
I came to life November 14th

I previously Waitress
In my free time I used to sew, read books from the library, write lullabies for her younger sister
I guess I might've been curious, a dreamer, generous, protective, a martyr, deep thinking

shade from a tree - abuse
simplicity - violence
summer time rain - closed dark spaces

My life before it Disappeared: To say it was a sad story would be entirely the truth, it was a sad story. Her father was born with dissociative identity disorder. This would cause him to take on different personalities when he felt he was under stress, these changes sometimes identified by different voices or mannerisms. To his wife though, it did not matter much. She would in fact play along with him, learning the personalities and the names of each new 'person' he became, and having full conversations with them, becoming their friend even. For a while they were okay, but then she became pregnant, and the different identities of her husband weren't happy. Soon a new identity arose, a very angry and jealous one, a man by the name of Geoffrey who was possessive. He saw the child as someone who would steal the attention of his beloved, and he began to act out, hitting his wife, aiming for the unborn child.

She left him, and had the child on her own, but being weakened by the violent acts she soon died after bringing her daughter into the world. And so Genevieve was brought to live with her father, whose many personalities reacted to the child differently. Some loved the child, some feared it, some hated it. Through her childhood, she grew up around each new emotion, and could not understand why sometimes her father would love her, and the next moment be screaming at her. She was constantly locked in a closet, and became a claustrophobic, having many panic attacks while in there. To cope with the stress, she imagined herself a younger sister, whom she had to 'be strong for' and 'protect at all costs'.

As a young adult, she learned her father was ill, and took it upon herself to take care of him. His mind began to waste away, and soon he was seeing his daughter as his deceased wife. He would call her by her mother's name, and yell at her that she was a traitor for having a child, and all sorts of things. He hit her like he used to hit her mother, but she was so set in her ways that she never called anyone to help. She herself was a bit mentally ill, still having hallucinations of a younger sister that never existed, just so that she would have someone to talk to, and an outlet to deal with the abuse.

I might've been good at reading fast, hand stitching and mending clothes, good balance.

My creator Cadenza of the Heart

http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad280/MoodysPhotos/0femalcharacters/Mia_Wasikowska_011.jpg
http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad280/MoodysPhotos/0femalcharacters/Mia_Wasikowska_001-1.jpg
http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae225/EmilyinChains714/Leading Ladies 2/mia-1.jpg
http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy151/kklafs/people i want to meet/mia-wasikowska-teen-vogue-pixie-cut.jpg  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

✄ - - - - - -Shaw, Kassondra - - - - - - - ☠

I blew eighteen candles this year
I'm looking for a nice
guy
Let's see... Most children are born to two loving parents. Most children have plenty of friends over the years, and grow up rather normally. Most children lead good lives. Kassondra is not most children. She was born April 18th to Amelia and Geoffry Shaw, a lawyer and a runway model. They were a wholesome family, who actually held family reunions so everyone could meet all the new little ones and catch up with the older members. Kass grew up a good little girl, who was happy that her parents were happy. Through elementary school she did well at school, got along with the other kids even though some of them picked on her for being from a better off family. It was during a family reunion at age 12 though, that her attitude changed.

To her family it just seemed like random acting out, but what they didn't know was that Kassondra's cousin, had come into her room at night, offering ecstasy and "fun". She was young, impressionable, and above all becoming a very lovely lady. He told her that it was fine, it was a natural thing for them, and that only a family member would treat her right while "making love". She felt scared and told him to leave her room, but he got violent and forced himself upon her. He tied her down, forced her to swallow an E pill, and had his way with her. She hurt in places she'd never hurt before, felt constantly dirty and irritable, couldn't eat or sleep for days. The withdrawal drove her crazy, made her think what happened was her fault, and that she'd never be worth anything again. Kass started going out to mature parties, hooking up with any guy who offered. She drank, smoked cigarettes, even did weed. Whatever it took to forget everything for a while.

Between you and me... The reason I'm in a new school for only senior year is because I was kicked out of my old one for having sex on the premises.
I think about I don't even know anyone here.
I can't stand that b*****d My cousin
This is what goes on in my head: Sublime - Date Rape

I promise to abide by the rules Cadenza of the Heart

ι'м нooĸed oɴ yoυ, ι ɴeed α ғιх, ι cαɴ'т тαĸe ιт. jυѕт oɴe мore нιт, ι proмιѕe ι cαɴ deαl wιтн ιт. ι'll нαɴdle ιт, qυιт ιт, jυѕт oɴe мore тιмe тнeɴ тнαт'ѕ ιт.

User Image

̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅: at home; inside my room ̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅: lonely and a little bored ̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅c̅̅o̅̅m̅̅p̅̅a̅̅n̅̅y̅: nobody, I'm alone

XXXXXXXXXXXXAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned. Text text text "talk talk talk" text text text "thought thought thought"

Kassondra "Kass" Shaw

User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

jυѕт α lιттle вιт мore тo ɢeт мe тнroυɢн тнιѕ.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:55 pm
The Game Shop Girl

Hey, my name is Jocelyn "Jo" Cardew .
I've been alive twenty-one years now...
In that time I've accomplished nothing of importance. Average family, average childhood,
slightly above average grades. Life has become kind of boring, boys especially.
They all want the same thing, my body, I've seen the way they all look at me when
they walk through the door. At least I got my dream job, working in a comic and game store. Nerd heaven.

I guess that I like I am what people would call a 'hipster'. I like classic rock, indie music,
old sci-fi, comic books, and video games. Shopping may be fun, but I'd prefer to stay in
and shoot zombies. I'm more of a 'one of the guys' type of gal.
What? You want a pic? Ok...
Here
Ok, later.

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

oxoxoxox♥xJxoxcxexlxyxn☺xoCxaxrxdxexwx♥
JxOxJxOxJxOxJxOxJxOox↳ox"Jocee"oxboring, bored, dreamer, gamer

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoYoung lovers and they are not sleeping
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoYoung lovers in the hayloft

▶ Words will go here and when James is speaking the text will be in "Bold and Firebrick" and when she is in thought, the text will be "Italic and Firebrick".

oxoxoAnd of course, proper grammar is a must and correct indentation and sentence formation is a must!

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoYoung lovers with their legs tied-up in knots
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoYoung lovers in the hayloft

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun
User Image__User Image__User Image

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

α м є ℓ ι αxxк α є ∂ єxxя σ т н

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx

Aw, but there ain't much that's d u m b e rxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There ain't much that's d u m b e rxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Than pinning your h o p e sxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On a change in a n o t h e rxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageWords Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

User Image

User ImageWords Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

And I, yeah, I still need you, but what good's that gonna do? Needing is one thing, and gettin', gettin's another.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

As I love you with such depth
I don't know how to tell you how I feel now
Just like powdery snow gently gently comes on
It piles up a lot and sadly melts

XXXXXJust a quiet night in, or that's what Kitty had thought. It had started with her getting off work, not a bad day either, fair amount of tips and only one lecherous customer. She took her customary shower, dressed in some warm clothes, and sat at her bedroom window. It was raining, so going out was probably not an option tonight, unless she really had to. Or if William came over and wanted to go someplace. Kitty would never refuse him anything. Staring at the rain with music in her ears, calling him up was starting to sound like a good idea, when all of a sudden, SLAP. A wet, muddy old rag was plastered to her window. Kitty frowned, and was about to tell off whatever kid did that, when it was Will she saw standing down there. He was soaked, and suddenly she felt awful. He must of been standing on her door step for ages, waiting for her to finally answer the door. She put her iPod down and quickly went downstairs. She stopped in her hallway mirror and pulled her hair down from it's terrible bun, fluffing it up a bit, before pulling the door open. "Y'know, I was just about to call yeh. I'm sorry for not hearing you, was off in my own world. Come inside, I'll find you some spare clothes to change into. But you gotta do it here, I don't want you tracking water all over my floors." Looking him over, Kitty could tell there was something wrong. He looked a little paler than usual, and very roughed up. She also noticed that his truck wasn't out front, which was odd because that was his baby. Why would he walk all the way here in the rain?

I wish I could be honest just like
The way we were when we encountered
I wonder if the day will come when we can laugh together
Just like powdery snow gently gently comes on
My love for you piles up a lot and it melts on my palms

̅̅m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ confused m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home ̅m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅:

occ::

User Image

҉ ҉ .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ҉ ҉
Nice to meet you, my name is: Kaitlyn "Kitty" Anne Ross
I've been on this earth : twenty-five years
I am a: female
Oh Oh! I love : seeing William, writing short stories, taking photos, my travels with Will, autumn.
Oh my God do I hate : guys touching my a** at work, rude customers, people hurting Will, nights with no tips.
Let me tell you about myself : I've known William for fifteen years now, since we were in the fifth grade, and compared to him I've always been the goody-two-shoes. My father was a lawyer and my mother stayed at home to look after my older brothers and I, and when we moved to Seattle and I met Will, he was always over at my house, practically one of the family. I kind of took care of him, but even I made stupid choices, and he was always there to be a shoulder to cry on. When I had boyfriends, he always had to 'check them out' and make sure they were 'suitable' for me, and when he had girlfriends I made sure he treated them right. We've always had each others backs, and my mother still bothers me to this day about marrying him, and I keep telling her we're just friends.
I feel like someone is controlling me sometimes : Cadenza of the Heart  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out