Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:17 pm
---  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:08 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

shinuko

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:57 pm
((What to post what to post...oh and thanks for the explanation Kenton))

She watched the one enter the shed with interest, hoping that nothing would harm him in any way, even with everything of filth out of the little room. She noticed that the poisonous plant was now out and for all to see. She knew that she should probably neutralize it, but that would require a few moments of more waiting while she tried to get up. Already she was having troubles moving her limbs, her energy was being pulled out at such extents that she was losing the precious life energy that she needed in order to function.

Rising to her knees, she looked down at the ever-growing patch of green around her and said firmly, "Now that's enough! I may be half elven, but I'm also part human mage. And though that is more than enough energy to eventually restore you to your beautiful glory, you must cease now." her voice was now commanding, adding a touch of her magical strength behind her words. "If youwish for me to remain here to tend you, then you must stop taking my energy that I will need."

She didn't realize that she had spoken outloud until she felt the plants and green things growing stop pulling on her strength. Then she was silent, her gaze flying to the others with her.....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:29 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:02 am
She stops and looks at the old building.

"What is this place?"

"Well...it doesn't look inhabited...it might be a good place to hide for a few weeks..."

She pushes the door open and starts to go through the first floor.

"Oh."

She accidentally takes a door off it's hinges. She drops it, and it makes a hole through the floor and make a loud crunch, and clatters as it falls down into a basement somewhere below.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:02 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:21 pm
"What's that smell? It seems to be coming from the back..."

She walks up to a cracked window facing the backyard, and notices the people out in the back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:14 pm
"I agree . . ." Leigh murmured, "It smells disgusting . . ."
"Hey!" he cried, turning to face the house, "Adiemus!" he paused, muttering, "That was his name, right?" to himself, then continued, "You gotta see this! Smell it really . . . It's this plant thingy, that's very . . . stinky!" he paused, "Hey, can you hear me?!"  

shinuko

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:37 pm
Malem touches the old yellowing newspaper covering the resto of the window and attempts to peel the rest of it off...it turns out that it's not just covering the window, but also seems to be the only thing holding it together. As she peels off a third piece of yellowing brittle cellophane tape and removes the newspaper...the rest of the window goes with it...

"Whoops, umm...I might be able to replace that...Oh that smells horrible."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:39 pm
Adiemus came down the stairs, thinking it was something wierd because everything around here was, the place, the outside, the people who were stuck here like him or was it that they wanted to be here. It was a place to feel safe, with people who would be there for you, or try to be there. People like you, outcasts..

"What, where's the fire?" he asked, coming out the building and his eyes hurting for a little bit from the brighter light out here. "Hey..whats wrong?" he asked his caller.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

shinuko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:02 pm
Leigh stood still for a moment. "Fire?" he asked, "There's no- . . . oh. Haha." he paused. Geez, he was getting slow. He needed to start thinking more . . . or thinking less. Whichever would hurt more . . . or hurt less. Oh dear.
"No fire." he said, smiling, "S'just . . . it reaks. There's this weird plant-thingy in there and . . ." again he paused. His mind was racing. The weird thing was, it was racing about nothing. Nothing at all. Thoughts were flying past him, all saturated with emptiness. Nothing. No thoughts.
"Hn . . ." he grunted. Everything was fuzzy, blurring in and out of focus. Then, one thought broke through more than all the others, like a hard ball shattering glass: The smell. It smells terrible.
"S . . . m . . . e . . . l . . . l . . ." he groaned, his head pounding. "I . . . t sme . . . lls . . . terri . . . ble . . ." his knees were weak. His legs were giving out. He fell to the ground with a dull thud. There was a sharp, blinding pain, then . . . nothing.
Leigh lay there, still as a corpse, hearing, thinking, and seeing nothing.
((hee hee! xd well, he's down and out. It's up to you guys now! I'll still be checking in, though, waiting for an opportune moment to butt in.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:17 am
She tosses the window out the window at whatever it is in the shed. It's not an effective weapon, but it drives whatever it is back into the shed for a moment.

The window hits the thing and the shed, shattering into lots of tiny shards of glass, and a cloud of old yellowing newspaper and pieces of tape..

It was certainly quite a toss.

Apparently that window, shabby as it was, was a load bearing window(?)...and the wooden floor began to creak. Plaster dust filters down from above and then an exposed beam flies down, punching a large hole through the floor, sending the boxes to her side plummeting into the darkness below. A few floor beams follow. Not wanting to fall into the darkness, Malem jumps out where the window once was in the "garden".

"I don't think this house likes me."  

Kokuwagata

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:57 pm
Startled greatly, Caly was able to break free of the rest of the clinging plants and rose quickly, yet gracefully to her feet. Someone had fallen through a window...someone she had not seen before. Already a dagger was in her hand, but on the blind side from the others. She wasn't sure how they would take to her drawing weapons just yet. And though she normally went for her magic first, she didn't have enough to do even a simple spell as of yet.

Cautiously she approached the fallen one and asked, "And who are you? Are you hurt?"

She had seen the shattered glass and was glad that she hadn't been hit by any of it as it came flying down, but she wanted to be sure that no one else had been hurt. That made her look at the others that she could still see and asked, "Is everyone else okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:01 pm
"I'm fine. I'm err Malem, who are you? And what is this place? There was nobody in the front room, and I just followed my nose here. Uh that plant thing looked pretty threatening so I tossed the window at it...but I think the room back there is close to collapsing..."

Composing herself...

"I am a shaman. Or was. No I think I still am. Just not officially."

Malem gets up, and extends a hand to shake hands.

"It's nice to meet you."  

Kokuwagata

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:48 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items