Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei watches as they take Kain into the back and she waits for him in the waiting room leaning against a wall. 'I hope he'll be alright' She thought to herself as she stood there.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:50 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

The doctor comes out with Kain. Kain had his foot in a cast and he was on cruchs. "He should stay off that foot for a week or so. Could you make sure that he does that," The doctor asks Rei and Kain comes over to her not liking his cast at all. It wa plain white and looked ready to sign.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei turned her head once the doctor came back with Kain, she stood straight up and was relieved that he was going to be alright. "Thank you sir, is there any fees that need to be tended to?" She asked him politely while noticing Kain's dislike for the plain white cast.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:19 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs, "I already paid for it," Kain says hating the cast because it was so big and somewhat heavy and it trapped his foot.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Rei looked toward Kain. "Oh, alright." She said with a smile, taking note that the cast had to stay on for a week. "Do you have a place to stay while in Detroit Kain? If not, you can stay with me, at my place if you like."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:48 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"No I don't have a replace to stay so thanks," Kain says with a sigh really wantting to just claw off this cast.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Rei nodded. "I see, well we should get going then. I can show you how to get there." She said while turning toward the door, waiting for him to start moving before walking herself. "Its kinda far from here to walk, and it wouldn't be wise to take that long of a trek with crutches." She said putting her hand in her pocket to find her bus pass.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:05 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain follows Rei, "so if is so far away then how are we going to get there?" Kain ask with a frown moving pretty fast.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Rei smiles seeing that he was a bit agitated from her vague description. "Well first we have to take a bus, one that runs a route to the subway. Then take the subway out to the other side of town, I live over there." She said pointing east beyond a few skyscrapers. She pulled out a bus pass that she used for school in order to get free passage.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:38 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"A bus and a subway?" Kain asks having never seen either of this two in his old town. It had been a small town so they didn't need those things.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Rei walks down the sidewalk at a pace Kain could keep up with and shows him her school pass. "Mhm, a bus is like a big car that holds more people. And a subway train is an underground way of transportation that holds even more people and moves a lot faster." She explained while reading the street signs to make sure she got to the correct bus stop. "Just across this next street and we wait for the bus, ok?" She stated bluntly since there was no way around it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:10 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain was next to Rei the whole way looking around at the buildings in awe in a way.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:26 am

Rei arrived at the bus stop while pulling her hood up over her again as she reached the other side of the street. "Now all there's left to do is get on the bus once it gets here, which should be pretty soon." She said noting that a few others were waiting here as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:11 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain nods and sits down on the bench. He sighs happy to be off his foot now.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:19 am

Rei smiled slightly from under her hood, though she remains standing up. She puts one of her hands gently into her jacket's pocket and stares up at the sky as her other hand holds the hood to hide her eyes. "Its already 2 o'clock." She says bluntly out loud to no one in particular as she watched a cloud cover the sun.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff