Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Action rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 pm
Seeing the sword fight that was about to begin Omaru steps back a bit so he wouldn't get in the way. "Something tells me this is going to get very messy.", he tought in his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image
I have a burning passion of.....

"Hmph something tells me this is gonna be fast" Huntress thought waiting for A'den to draw his sword

User Image
...of hate of all human beings

XxX_Shadow-Wolf458XxX

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:27 pm
A'den drew out one of his swords and began to circle the area.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image

Huntress charged at A'den she sliced open his arm she then jumped back

*Edit*

User Image

XxX_Shadow-Wolf458XxX

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:44 pm
Seeing Huntress slice A'den's arm Omaru eyes widened with fear and started to remember his painful past.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

Huntress' eyes turned form gray to gold she couldn't here the outside world Omaru could here Huntress growl

User Image

XxX_Shadow-Wolf458XxX

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 pm
A'den did a barrel roll to the side and picked up sand along the way. Then he charged Huntress knocking her to the ground and he clawed at her wounded arm making it worse. He jumped back and growled at Omaru.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

Huntress gotten up holding her arm "Is that the best you got!?" she shouted blood dripping form her arm, she charged at A'den again and yet again tried to stab his arm "He's good but I can be better!!" she thought

*Edit*

User Image

XxX_Shadow-Wolf458XxX

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:16 pm
A'den dodged the blade "You wish!" he said to her as he tackled her once more and punched her other arm so hard that he heard the bone snap. Then he jumped up and grinned "Well what are you doing on the floor aren't we supposed to be fighting" he said mockingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image

Huntress gotten up "Hehe I'm not down yet!!" Huntress ran up to him again and yet tryed to stab him "I can't unleash my full curse If i do I'll kill an innocent life to" Huntress thought looking at Omaru

*Edit*

User Image

XxX_Shadow-Wolf458XxX

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 pm
"Ha! is that all ya got?" A'den asked mockingly as he easily dodged the blade. He swung his blade at huntress and threw some sand in her face then swung at her legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image

Huntress' eyes closed and she coughed up some blood when the sword hit her chest then she realized one of her arrow tips were sliver she gotten it out and she jumped into a tree "No its not!" she shouted form the tree. She loaded her bow and she shot the arrow into A'den's arm

*Edit*

User Image

XxX_Shadow-Wolf458XxX

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:50 pm
A'den ripped the arrow out of his arm and laughed "I ain't no werewolf sweetie." then he stabbed his sword into her arm and punched her in the gut a couple times "I just resemble one." he said as he broke her other arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:56 pm
Huntress then fell out of the tree she was knocked out when she hit the ground "Dammit I failed you father" she said weakly before she was fully knocked out and the mask vanished from her face and blood came out of her mouth "Well father looks like I'll be joining you" she thought

XxX_Shadow-Wolf458XxX

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 pm
"You have failed him so why don't you go ahead and die now." A'den said as he slowly pulled the sword out of her arm. Then he stood up and kicked her knee's until her heard a snap then he grinned and glared at the cat boy "You gonna join the fight or stand there shaking?" he said to the boy.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff