Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Welcome Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:18 pm
Hoorjay! I live in the same province as you!!! Go Canadia go!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:23 pm
my dog ate my sanity
Hoorjay! I live in the same province as you!!! Go Canadia go!
nor cal! yeah. actualy i hate it here. i want to move to LA  

blak flame
Captain

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:28 pm
I want to go to LA one day ... but then ... I want to set foot in all of the states ... and all of the other provinces ... and all countries in the world.

OH GOD!!! I just saw a wooden furniture commercial on tv... the slogan was ~got wood?~ ... and the things they said ... oh god!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:29 pm
i just wanted to say hi. i'm new, and i got kicked out of a different guild because i had never posted (i was getting around to it! sweatdrop ) so i wanted to post in here asap so that i don't get kicked out. ninja  

palmfrond

palmfrond

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:47 pm
lol @ my dog ate my sanity's comments re: wooden furniture commercial xd

ok, my first post wasn't much of an intro, i guess (although i loved JoeJoeBob's intro post... although i don't get the Edit part...)

i'm 24, female, brown hair, brown eyes. i have a bf, we've been together for closing in on two years now. um. i think i might want to be an elementary school teacher someday.

i dislike shallow people who buy overpriced bullcrap from abercrombie and american eagle or whatever those places are called.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:40 pm
Gaia SN: The Lady Fay.

School: Douglas Anderson School for the Arts. (High school, 11th grade)

Major: Visual Arts, emphasis in Drawing and Painting.

Job: 'Beauty Advisor' at Walgreens

Nationality: Puerto Rican, born and raised

Add more latter...  

The Lady Fay

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:41 pm
Hoorjay @ more new people!!! ........ Ah Walgreens ... I don't think I've ever been in one ... but then I'm Canadian ... and I"m not sure if they exist here ...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:12 am
Aha!........Wood.  

ChestyMorgan

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:29 pm
Indeed. I was on the floor laughing by the time it was done.

My mom looked at me, and she was all "You have a sick, sick mind. stare stare "

... but she was laughing too XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:58 pm
Hello everyone I'm new here and I though I had better post before someone noticed that I had never posted and kicked me out.

And about that "Got wood" commerical I'm sitting here with my friends talking about it and we are laughing to the point where we're losing our breath over it!  

Trabant

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:38 pm
That's what I did ... only it was just me and my mom, we didn't talk about it, and I fell off my comp chair as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:22 pm
HI! I'm Cherry. My cat is currently eating my monitor. Hermit D'internet?Raile?Wufei invited me. This place is fun. Or is it?

Anyways, I love FMA and Death Cab for Cutie, but I don't like crookneck squash. I haven't had melon in years.

...um, and my iPod is blue.

Yeah!  

[cherry-tree]

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:47 pm
[cherry-tree]
HI! I'm Cherry. My cat is currently eating my monitor. Hermit D'internet?Raile?Wufei invited me. This place is fun. Or is it?

Anyways, I love FMA and Death Cab for Cutie, but I don't like crookneck squash. I haven't had melon in years.

Yeah!

Actually, Hermit D'internet suggested you be invited ... I invited you .... yah .. I'm modest like that XP ... I had a cat try to eat me today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:58 pm
my dog ate my sanity
[cherry-tree]

Yeah!

Actually, Hermit D'internet suggested you be invited ... I invited you .... yah .. I'm modest like that XP ... I had a cat try to eat me today.

There's a dog eating my brain, if that counts... domokun  

[cherry-tree]

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:39 pm
[cherry-tree]
my dog ate my sanity
[cherry-tree]

Yeah!

There's a dog eating my brain, if that counts... domokun

When dogs eat sanity that's much more impressive. 3nodding  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas