Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yuji's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:50 am
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕
╒Protector╤Of╤Righteousness╕

Yuji's clone smiled as he seen Nya helping the young student. He looked over to Keiji then and smiled to him also while the clone was walking to the door of the haven and walked out, "I will be right back guys." It said as it closed the door but didn't seal it. The clone went to Yuji and Yuji looked over to the clone, "Yes?' he said while still looking out the window keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. The clone sighed a bit, "Yuji-sama, I think you should let me take this job and you go into the Haven, it would be better.' The clone smiled to Yuji. Yuji looked over to the clone and nodded, "Ok, but remember, if you see anything suspicious, immediately disperse so I know that I must come out here." Yuji said as he switched spots with the clone and he walked to the door and opened it and walked in closing the door behind him and sealing it, "Hello Nya-chan, fairing well I see in this Haven?" He said smiling to Keiji and Nya as Nya was helping the student practice Henge No Jutsu and hearing her give the student advice that he gave her when they first met, "So, I see you are helping our friend here Nya?" He said walking over to a wall behind the two and placed his palm on it and then it opened. He reached into it and pulled out his Senshuken Ranpu and sheathed it and the put his Sword of Sorrow in it and then closed the wall, he then turned around leaning against that wall keeping a close eye around the room so if anyone got hurt, which was highly doubtful, or needed help he would help them right away and smiled to the kid that looked just like a very famous ninja by the name of Kakashi and then went back to scanning the room.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣
╠This is My Light That Will╬End You╬And Defend My Friends╣

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:03 am
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya looked up and observed who Keiji had turned into. A simple nod was her response to his transformation.
"I have not seen that man that you have turned into but you seem fine to me." she replied to Keiji, not hearing Yuji's comments to her.

_____________________Character Card_____

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:17 am
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji chuckled to himself while still scanning thw room, "I will take that as a yes." He said with a smile appearing on his face, not to anyone inparticular but just he wanted to smile. Yuji suddenly went a bit further from everyone to a dojo area where their was a higher roof above. he took out a scroll and read it, "Hmmm, Guess I should do this while I'm here." He said quickly slipping his hands in his sheathes of his katars and then applying his chakra into them to take form and amplify his mirror image taijutsu. Yuji stomped on the ground and a dumby appeared in front of him, "Ok, now the first is triple kick..." He said to himself as he studied it, "Easy enough." He said to himself as he stood in front of the dumby, then all of fa sudden he was moving at blinding speed sliding around the dumby and 2 images of himself apeared on the sides of the dumby and then Yuji kicked and when he did this, the other 2 images kicked with him which were technically him but couldn't tell because how fast he was movin and the dumby literaly was catupulted into the air and when it hit the roof, it turned from a dumby to a pile of wood and dust, it was not that strong usually but his katars amplified his rain mirror image style and he smiled, "Hmmmm, that will be fun to use." Yuji said as he looked at the scroll again and read the special technique, "Block and Double Kick, ok." Yuji said as he made another dumby appear but this dumby could throw punches and kicks, so whe Yuji was ready, the dumby flew a punch to the Dumby. Yuji quickly made images of himself on each side of him and blocked the punch with a high kick and then the images slid down onto the ground and did an upper kick to the dumby, since Yuji was moving so fast the 2 images was him, it did the same thing as the last dumby and Yuji smiled, "Stage two:Genin completed of Rain Mirror Image Taijutsu Style." He said smiling to himself as he cleaned up the mess and then sat down in the middle of the dojo staring at the ceiling thinking about stuff.

Quote:
Stage Two: Genin
The user has basic control over the after image creation. And Can create two or Three per battle using the abilities to fool the opponent and deal mass damage if the opponent is not careful.

Regular Techniques:
Triple kick - Kick the opponent whilst sliding around the opponent the opponent if hit will be hit three times in different postions.
Rank C

Special Techniques:
Block and Double Kick- attempting to block an opponents move with a kick witch intrun allows the after images to kick the opponent twice.
Rank C

[[Ok now I am off to bed, cya nya, keiji and everyone else lol]]

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:11 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira's Blaze clone appeared out of the Shadows of the Forest. "Yuji, use this to keep in contact with me." He said as he sat it on window seal. I must go now." He said as he walked back into the shadows and disappeared.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

The clone looked towards the Blaze Clone and smiled, he took the earpiece and and took it to Yuji who was in the shelter. The clone opened the door with it's chakra and walked up to Yuji and gave him the earpiece, "Akira-Sensei said keep this to stay in touch with him." The clone said smiling and handing the earpiece to Yuji who was in the middle of the dojo, panting a bit from training so much, their was some blood here and their that he coughed up from the harsh training he put himself through but didn't worry about it, ".... Thank.. You... I... Will.... Wear.... It..." He said panting and adjusting the earpiece in his ear while drinking some water and blood was still coming out, "I need to rest a bit, I don't want to overdo the harsh training." He said walking over to a chair next to where Nya and Keiji were training, he thendropped his head down above his knees and put both his hands on the back of his head resting a bit.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:20 pm
User ImageKaien rised after reading the needed justu he needed to become a genin "So i think i should start with the Raiton Bunshin"Kaien said placing his hands together storing up chakra to perfect the technique."All i have to do is infuse this clone with my natural chakra...I,can do this"Kaien said taking deep breathe's as he performed the needed handsigns "Raiton Bunshin no Justu"Kaien said as a clone appeared beside him"Now to see if it's a Raiton clone"Kaien said as he circled the clone staring it up and down,"Here we go" Kaien said as he released the justu and it was a regular bunshin justu Kaien sighed rubbing his head "I could of sworn i put my lightning element into him"Kaien said to himself as he was humilated.1/2

Kaien smiled as he never gave up "This time i will perfect this justu"Kaien said storing up chakra and concetrating on transmuting it to the clone "All i have to do is infuse"Kaien repeated to himself as he visuakized the techinique before doing it in his head "Here I go"Kaien thought to himself as he performed the handseal and a clone erupted from the side of him "Man i really do look cool"Kaien said smiling at his clone as the clone smiled back Kaien released the justu as Lightning flickered from the clone's body "I did it"Kaien yelled jumping up and down "Will time for the next one"Kaien sighed rubbing his head reading more about the other justu.2/2  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 pm
Keiji smiled at her response then had an idea he goes into the stance again, concentrates really hard and makes the hand sign. Of course the puff of smoke appears covering Keiji, then when dissipated he turned into Katsunya, but he talks in a deep black voice trying to see if she would laugh, " Sooo.. did I get it right?" Keiji was some times a joker to lighten the mood in serious times.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:51 pm
User ImageKaien cracked his hands as he was about to begin his next technique "Man training is even worse than school"Kaien said as he placed the scroll down"This is the must pointless justu ever"Kaien said as in the description this justu was only needed to be used as a signal.Kaien performed the handsigns as everything was perfect "Yurayura Ranpu No Justu"Kaien said as he clashed his hands together to,"Why am I not glowing"Kaien tought to himself as he felt a little dolle.1/2

Kaien sighed rubbing the back of his head as he knew he read the description perfectly "Maybe it was dog,horse,dragon.......our sheep, dog,dragon"Kaien said tinking to himself he then tried again as he had begined signing he watched his hands closely,Kaien then clashed the last handsign as he said in a calm voice "Yurayura Ranpu no Justu"Kaien begin flickering with white around his body as if someone was flickinghim like a light switch.Kaien released the justu rubbing his head as he felt embrassed doing tat justu "I can't believe i just made myself a human latern"Kaien said now reading the next Justu description.2/2  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nya looked at "Keiji" with a surprised face, then a bead of sweat rolled down her head as he spoke. A shiver went down her spine soon after.
"Except for the voice, yeah pretty much me." she said blinking twice.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm
"Hehe" Keiji pops back to normal and stretches his arms out, grabbing the scroll again he reads the last jutsu, "Kawarimi no Jutsu?, ok I'll give it a try" Keiji puts his hands together and, "Kawarimi no Jutsu!" another keiji pops in front of him, "OK.. What do I do now?" staring at the clone, the clone waves at both of them.  

Crudersucker

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well this one's substitution, right? So you need something to be thrown at you. Then substitute yourself with something like a log or a pillow or something." Nya said as she sat down on the floor.
"I can throw a blank scroll at you if you want since I don't think throwing weapons in here is the best idea in the world at the moment."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:32 pm
Keiji nods, "ok lets get started then, oh and thank you for helping me Katsunya," he gave a smile and got ready for the scroll to be thrown  

Crudersucker

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chuckling a bit, Nya took out a scroll from inside her obi and aimed.
"No problem."
She then threw the scroll at him, aiming for his chest.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:56 pm
User ImageKaien sighed as he seen Keiji still training and some other girl that was brought in,Kaien then turned to the Yuji's clone as Kaien had finished with learning the three justu's "I've finished with the scroll"Kaien said picking the scroll of the floor and handing it to the clone,"thanks for letting me use it,I learned some cool and one pointless technique"Kaien said rubbing his hair smiling.  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:28 pm
[[Guys, I am in their, not the clone, the real me sk8er so yeah lol =P]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]