nicknames! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:34 pm
... Like the things astronauts wear? Sorry ... that's what that word made me think of.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:45 am
nickname? hmm my friends call me Mad so i guess Mad  

Alice_the_Hatter

Lonomi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:40 am
Oh yeah! My friends also call me Cami on days when we are really weird... 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:50 pm
Why do they call you Mad? ... Like ... mad as in scream ... or mad as in insane?  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Alice_the_Hatter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:09 am
they call me mad cuz my screen name on msn is mad hatter 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:01 pm
makes sense ... did you know that the term "mad as a hatter" came to be because back in the pioneer days, the stuff they used to make the hats (other than the furs and stuff) gave off noxious fumes that would make the poeple making the hats (the hatters) slightly crazy like that -------------->o.O ..... biggrin  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Lonomi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:34 pm
my dog ate my sanity
makes sense ... did you know that the term "mad as a hatter" came to be because back in the pioneer days, the stuff they used to make the hats (other than the furs and stuff) gave off noxious fumes that would make the poeple making the hats (the hatters) slightly crazy like that -------------->o.O ..... biggrin
I learned that in science last week... thats sounds almost like what my teacher... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:56 pm
I learned that in Social Studies last year ... from a textbook.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Alice_the_Hatter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:44 am
my dog ate my sanity

lol no i didnt know that  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:42 am
Well then ... if you're studying the pioneer days in class you can tell that to the teacher and he'll go all "Wow, that kid is smrt!"  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Alice_the_Hatter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:04 pm
my dog ate my sanity
Well then ... if you're studying the pioneer days in class you can tell that to the teacher and he'll go all "Wow, that kid is smrt!"

lol ill try to remember that when it comes up  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:58 pm
The best you can do is try ... but if you forget ... just remember ... I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish XP  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Hermit d`Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:16 pm
Shaolan Lu
you_die!!!
Many people call me crazy, although it's probably not a nickname, but a term to describe my obsession with nuclear weaponry and explosives! twisted

If you really like weaponry and explosives, and don't scoff at sci fi machinery, you really ought to look into these wonderful (if fictional) things called "Mobile Suits." xp
So, what Gundam series do you follow? XD

As a side note, the only nickname I really use...is actually Wufei. It was given to me by the population of Campbell High School when I helped start their anime club, and I kinda like it. Plus some people find it easier to write than "Raile."

Cherry Tree calls me Kohaku, which is my Japanese name. Takahashi Kohaku.

Of course, Hermit works pretty well, too. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:17 pm
Alice_the_Hatter
my dog ate my sanity

lol no i didnt know that
It had to do with the mercury used in felt hats, to be precise.  

Hermit d`Internet

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:25 pm
but ... they didn't have felt hat's did they? Didn't they make the fur hats cos they were all "AAAAAARgh, we be pioneers so we're gonna kill a buncha beavers and stuff!!"

Yah ... I remember practically nothing from last year except random bits of information, like the mad as a hatter thing ...  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff