Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Count's Mansion ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:04 pm
she came awake from her daze and nodded without looking at desta "they will atempt to stamp us out silently if we are not careful...speaking of which i heard you let your guard down to a few pranksters?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:40 pm
"Yes... But they will get what is coming to them..." Desta said thoughtfully imagining destroying the Isa Clan base.  

deathstar175

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:00 pm
*Xio was listening in on the conversation, and couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle.* "Hmhmhmmm...I would suggest you investigate the matter more closely...You may have been deceived." *As he says this, he looks slowly at Lutia, as if trying to drill the image of his emotionless mask into her head.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:58 pm
The Count simply smirked as he watched the small group mingle amongst themselves.

" Well, since we're still waiting for a few more members to show up, I guess you all can...how do you say...Mingle?"

He lets out a laugh and grins slightly.

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:17 pm
*Xio lets out a chuckle, and puts an arm on the Count's shoulder.* "So long as it doesn't involve drinking or eating." *He taps his mask and lets out a laugh.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:05 pm
The Count gave Xio a cold stare. Not on purpose of course, but usually whenever The Count stared at someone, it looked Cold. A slight smile comes across The Count's face.

" Yes. Maybe you shall pass on the grand feast I will hold later..."

The Count laughs.

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:39 pm
*Xio laughs again, and then suddenly stops.* "Wait...How do I eat anyways?!" *This causes him to laugh again, and when he finally calmed down, he nodded a few times.* "Not only are you rich, but you have a great sense of humor, not a common combination."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:00 am
she glances towards xio seemingly unintrested in him
"why are you even here? your no clan leader and i know for a fact that your not a member of hunter or data towers thanks to my multitude of spys within there circles..." she turned to desta and smiled
"from what my own little intel could gather it was a demonic attack that had something to do with tiolet paper and cat fur...i wonder how long a list there is of clans who use that type of warfare?" she asked retoricly  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:23 pm
*Xio turned to Lutia and chuckled.* "You know you can't lie to me, correct? I tell fortunes. As in, I know things most others don't. If the ISA had actually attacked them, they wouldn't have used toilet paper." *Xio stepped towards her.* "And why am I here if i'm not a clan leader? Because, the Count was kind enough to let me stay. And if only clan leaders are allowed, then I believe that means that...people whom are identical to clan leaders, are not allowed either." *He stared right at her, as if he was challenging her.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:44 pm
Grisham tooka glass of wine from a small tray. He sniffed it and tooka sip. Very nice. His eyes, cold and calculting, surveyed the current party goers. He was waiting to see the leaders of the ISA arrive. He hoped that the newest asset to Data Towers was taking advantage of this situation of having the clan leaders distracted. He took little to no interest in the proceedings as tehy currently were.  

John C. Blues

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:48 pm
((Erm, nothings happening to the ISA. I deleted the posts, since they made no sense, and he had gone from being miles in the air to being in the counts mansion. Before you say anything, Jasae already knows.))

*Xio snickered, and shook his head.* "So you've been spying on the Hunter's clan? And why havn't you mentioned what the Hunter's clan did to the ISA? After all those pictures they dropped on the ISA base, I'd say they got what they asked for. Or, perhaps they didn't drop the pictures, just like how the ISA didn't drop the toilet paper."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:52 pm
Desta's eyebrow rasied when she heard about the pictures. "Xio, I personally don't know about any pictures being dropped on the ISA clan base..."Great gobs of Cow digested pheonix down however..."... But I can verify that the toilet paper came from an undead demonic source."  

deathstar175

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:00 am
((anakoti your pushing it. in case you havent been paying atention he is incapable of reading lutia right now))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:21 am
((He's not reading her. He's just aware that she's not who she seems. And there's no T in my name neutral ))  

Anakoni

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces