Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Alphas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:14 am
"Yeaaaah....He...He's here somewhere...." Brad sighed, looking over at her.
"Keep in mind, his gun is still loaded..."

"The only person who I hit is your idiot brother Raphael for his man-whorish ways..." Zahzi sighed, now sitting down, crossed-legged.

He wasn't going to leave until this stopped...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:50 pm
((PFFFTTTT *dies* Gawd I love him so much))

Kio listened in on the happenings in the room from a good distance away from the door, his fingernails clawing into the wall. Eva was crying. Crying because Jack had been thrown into her. Thrown into her by him. He'd made Eva cry.
'Oh God, oh God, oh God' his mind echoed loudly. He was going to be in some serious crap if the bull found out what the sneaky fox had done. He silently thanked whatever being had shut Jack up pretty quick.

That is, until that damn puppy began asking for him.
"Sh**."

Bi-Bi glanced up from Eva as Kio's name was brought up. Cocking her head to the side, a white ear twitched.
"He's near the door," she informed Rose,nodding towards his direction. "And his gun ran out of bullets a few minutes ago. I don't think he's reloaded it yet. Kio!" she barked out, "Come see! Rose's looking for you!"

Kio's eye twitched at the sound of Annabelle's puke-worthy high pitch. He made a note to cut off those stupid ears the next time he was in close range of her, though now would obviously be an un-wise time. He decided to stay glued to his spot, continuing to listen.

Eva shook her head at Rose's questions, trying to evade talking in her idiotic stutters. She gave one last sniff, gathering herself up, before removing the sheild of her arm. She spent two seconds scanning Jack over. Her pout deepened.
He looked scared sh**less.
Turning her head to avoid eye-contact, she tried to use Kio as a distraction.
"Wh-Why is Kio hiding?" she asked quietly, wiping an eye.

((Don't get him wrong, he'll love Rose, but Kio is too dumb to realize his feelings right now))  

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 pm
((Thank you. mrgreen
Oh, I came up with some new ideas for Rose. Nothing that's going to dramatically change things, for now.
I only wrote in she has wolf ears and a tail for animal description. And in extras, she tends to howl out words when excited, and there's something... interesting about her.))

"HE IS?!" Rose squeaked (ignoring Brad's warning about 'Toby' because not only did Bi-Bi shoot down the threat, but Rose could never find herself to be afraid of Kio for ANY reason), standing up on the tips of her toes immediately after Bi-Bi and Brad confirmed Kio's presence, her ears perked up high for listening to them intently, and any sound of Kio, while her tail wagged quickly and frantically, that if began to go in circles, Rose might have actually began hovering like a helicopter.

"OH KIIIIIIOOOOOOOOO~" She howled for him, slowly turning herself around to face the semi-empty hallway behind her. "WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU?"

Jack could not answer Eva's question, despite the fact he was the only one who could answer it. His mind was still filtering out the most possible way Eva was going to kill him. So far, he was settled most chopping off his unmentionables while he was still alive and concious, then chopping those up into bite size pieces like he does the enemies, then shoving those pieces so far down his throat that he'd choke to death. That sounded like Eva to him, through and through.

"He said you'd lie about that too, and that it's not true." Gabriel said in her thighs, her voice slightly muffled, but still clear enough to understand. After speaking, she then began to stare at Zahzi intensely, as if examining him.

"...For a clone... You're really nice... It's weird. Shouldn't you be trying to kill me?"

((Oh no worries. Kio will come around when he comes around. No one falls in love instantly.

Oh, and Zahzi, is it safe to assume Jarid looks like almost like Zahzi, just older?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:43 pm
((Correct.))

Zahzi blinked a few times, confused.
"...Clone..?" He repeated, tilting his head.
"I'm still the genuine article...My experiments haven't claimed the real me yet..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:56 pm
((ooooh, I'm excited!!!))

Kio's eyes widened to their full capacity as Rose's howl spasmed into his ear. Becoming occupied with how to make himself look as if he weren't eaves-dropping, he wasn't able to catch Jack's response to The Terror's question. Not that it really mattered right now. His main goal was to appear casual; unguilty of any crimes he may have commited. Bright yellow irises caught on to Raphael, still laying on the ground, tangled in chords. Jerking the boy up, he unwrapped him from his entanglement, then shoved him to the floor just as he heard Rose's voice travelling. His face became its normal stone wall.
"Get up Raphael. We don't have time to sleep," he muttered annoyingly, leaning back to rest on the wall as if he couldn't hear the mutt howling after him.

Eva waited patiently for a response. When none came, she felt another sniffle coming on. She had probably hurt his voicebox when she practically threw him away from her. Or he was mad at her. For some reason, the thought of Jack being angry upset her more than damaging a vital part in his body. As horrible as it was, she rooted for the broken trachea as she dared to face him. His expression didn't calm her anxiety.
"Uhm...did...did...your voice..is it..broke?" her broken and incorrect sentence sputtered into his direction. Eva's teeth clenched as her gaze stared down at her skirt. She began to realize how long she'd been stationed on the floor, and immediately felt stupid.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:13 pm
"Eh?" Raphael groaned as he was suddenly being picked up, actually beginning to doze off since he had been forgotten.
Before Raphael could even make sense of what was beginning to happen to him, he then hit the ground with a pained grunt, and glared up at Kio shortly after his painful landing.
"The Hell is the matter with you!?" He barked at the fox, the glare intensifying.

Not even moments after Kio finally got his cool composure back and began leaning on the wall, something latched onto him, coming at him with enough speed and strength to knock the boy off of the wall, and pin him onto the ground.
"KIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOO~" Rose howled blissfully, being the thing that had knocked down the boy, her arms coiling themselves around the boy's chest, tightening like pythons. While she unknowingly began to possibly squeeze the life out of Kio, Rose began to rub her nose on the boy, at the very top of his chest where the body began to form the bottom of his neck. That's where she usually found his scent to be the strongest, and his scent was like crack laced in sugar for her.
"Oh my Kio. I finally found you~" She cooed, moving her nose along his entire neck now. "Oh it's been so long since we last saw each other. I was beginning to worry I'd never find you!"

Again, Jack remained mute, just staring at Eva like he was a deer and she was a pair of honking head lights.
If I strapped on some lights onto those-- His mind began to drift off, before he shook his head violently.
STOP IT YOU IDIOT! FOCUS! IF YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE STUPID SHE'LL KILL YOU EVEN HARDER! He barked at himself, going still once more.

Gabriel continued to stare at Zahzi, her eyes narrowing at his response. Luckily for her, her expression was hidden by her legs, otherwise Zahzi might have seen that she clearly didn't believe him.
"I know I've seen your face before... And not just the occasional glance in the classes and bedrooms... No... Somewhere else... Somewhere I got a good look at you..." She growled, becoming frustrated as she couldn't place where she saw his face.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:19 pm
Zahzi thought for a moment, leaning back as he sat on the ground.
"Hmm...The only time I think we ever really met was when I had to deal with your manwhore of a brother......" he said, staring at the ceiling.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:01 pm
Kio gave a grunt as he was knocked to the floor. Blinking, he stared at Rose incredulously. When had she gotten so strong? His eyes dulled at the ridiculous thought of her love providing her with the protein needed for muscular buildup.
He was snapped out of his ridiculing trance as his lungs were collapsed by the puppy's forceful hug. A flash of anger spread into his mind as the action and voice reminded him of a certain cat he'd come to hate so mu-
Kio's body became frozen as the soft skin of Rose's face was recognized at the center of his clavicle. Almost immediately, Kio felt the urge to submit. His eyebrows furrowed at the wall above him.
'What the hell? Submit? Why in the he-'
Kio twitched as the sensation of Rose's breath reached the middle of his neck. A deep heat dropped into his stomach. Gnashing his teeth together, his head seemed to move entirely on its own. Whipping to the side, his head made a small thunk as it pressed against the concrete, completely succumbing to the girl above him and her actions. His neck began to pulsate rapidly as heat radiated from his baffled expression.
'What the f*** am I doing?!' his mind hissed, ordering his body to get up and shove the girl off of him along the way. But no matter how many times he attempted, his body would not let him go against Rose. An eye twitched as a small idea of explanation arose in his mind. Something to do with dogs and their displays of dominance and submission. Pack leader and follower.
Alpha and Omega.
He shoved the thought out as soon as it had entered. There was no way he was going to believe that crap.

Eva waited a few seconds more before coming to the conclusion that Jack was angry with her.
"O-Okay."
She held back a sob and focused on her position instead. She looked stupid sitting on the floor like this. Leaning forward, she planted two hands onto the tile of the room and lifted herself up, brushing off her skirt. Using her hair as a shield, she avoided looking in Jack's direction as she entered the hallway.

And immediately wanted to go back.
"R-ROSE!" she shouted, finding the scene in front of her to look rather similar. "What are you doing?! Kio!"

The fox immediately jumped at the sound of Eva's voice. It seemed to break the trance his body had been in, as he quickly sat up, Rose still glued to his chest, and began pathetically staring like a deer in headlights.

Eva's eye widened at Kio's reaction, her eyebrow furrowing in a panicked manner.
"Why is everyone staring at me like that?!" she shrieked, becoming frustrated.

Kio stayed completely frozen, though he could feel his blood rushing to prepare for some serious running. He wasn't that fast, but he could at least throw someone else at her.  

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 pm
((LOLOLOL Poor Kio. I almost feel bad for him now.))

"...B...Brad..." Jack softly whispered once Eva was out of the room, his stare empty and blank, and pointing to the wall in front of him.
"...Am I alive..?"

"Why so quiet, Kio?" Rose murmured, continuing to rub her nose along Kio's neck, feeling it grow tense and heated beneath her touch, making the corners of her mouth curl up ever so slightly. Even if he was being unusually silent as always, he was at least giving in this time. It was a nice change of pace to finally have Kio play along. A dark cloud still formed into her optimistic mind, but this cloud was strangely welcome, and turned for Rose's advantage.
"Kio. Do I bother..?" She whimpered, just as he turned his head to give her more neck play room, causing her to absentmindedly wag her tail even more frantically. "Do I?" She questioned him, focusing her attention and nose on the more greatly exposed part of his neck, pressing her nose harder to his skin to the point her lips barely brushed against him as well now.

Then, Eva yelled.

"Hi Eva!" Rose greeted, immediately prying herself from Kio's neck, grinning foolishly at the mortified girl as if she weren't doing anything wrong. "I'm glad you stopped crying! I was worried about you! But it looks like you're in a good mood now!" She giggled, briefly squeezing Kio slightly more.
Rose then began to frown though as Eva continued to yell, making her look at Kio, then to Eva, then to Kio, then Eva, then Kio, and back to Eva.
"...Hmm..." She pondered on the idea of something causing people to stare at Eva oddly, her eyes narrowing as she stared at the girl.
"...You do have a zit on your forehead the size of Mount Everest." Rose bluntly said, opening her eyes and smiling, before going back to her narrow eyed and serious expression.
"Oh! Wait! No! You don't!" She said with a breath of relief. "The lighting just makes it look like you do, but you don't. But the lighting makes it look like that. Maybe everyone is frightened by the non-existent light zit that appears on your forehead?" She wondered aloud, tilting her head to the side, the top of it resting slightly on Kio's head.

Raphael, being the pervert he was, couldn't help but watch the scene between Rose and Kio with a slight whimper. Why couldn't he get some of that..? Here Kio was painfully enjoying Rose's affection...
"...Hey... Kio... If you want, I'll take her off your hands~" He cooed, grinning at the fox.

"I don't think that's it... Your face... Your face echoes something bad..." Gabriel mumbled, curling more tightly into her ball.
"I don't know why, but you make me feel bad..."

((I love Rose so much. And sorry if it doesn't make total sense. I'm writing at 11:30 thanks to my dog waking me up...))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:10 am
".....Make you feel bad..?" Zahzi repeated, looking over at her.
"I don't see why....I never harmed but two allies back in Omega...Raph, for obvious reasons, and..." he stopped, giving a sigh and shaking his head.

Even if his brother had gone insane, was killing him completely necessary..?

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:20 pm
Eva's eyes widened at Rose's comment, watching with disbelief as the girl warped her words just enough so that Eva couldn't tell if she were lying or not. Nearly slapping her face, she felt all around her skin in a spastic manner. Though she did not find the zit Rose was talking about, she did find an odd bump a little ways above her ear. She couldn't tell if it was a blemish or not, but that didn't really matter. It couldn't be seen unless she turned her head, and even then, her hair covered most of it. It had to have been something else.
"What is it Kio?" she demanded. For some odd reason, she felt irritated more than usual. Something about Kio just made her so annoyed. Guilt always came into play (the poor boy hadn't done anything wrong), but it didn't mask her mood.

Kio stayed silent as Rose began to speak to the girl. His eyes widening at the insult, Kio immediately pushed Rose off of him. He wanted no part in that. He hated jokes on a regular basis, much less did he want to participate in them toward Eva. He flinched as Rose's head bumped into his regardless, his body ready to sprint.
Fierce canines revealed themselves as Raphael made matters worse, as was his usual ritual.
"If you want to deal with a problem, take the cow," he whispered hatefully, before his attention was taken by the aurochs herself. He blinked at her question, fear keeping him from opening his mouth.

Eva's eyes narrowed. What the hell was up with everyone?

He took that as his cue. Nearly shooting from the ground, he took off down the hall, unaware of where he was going or would end up. Taking a sharp right, he slammed into a door and kept dashing, before colliding with a dark, sitting figure. Summersaulting over the person, he landed on top of a seperate body, his face in a mess of familiar neon purple hair.

Eva watched in bewilderment as Kio jetted out of her sight. Head tilted to the floor, a slight trembling overcame her arm. All at once, a loud cracking was heard as a chunk of the stone wall crumbled around her fist. Rearing back, she hit it again, over and over and over and over and over, mouth closed tight and nostrils fuming.

Bi-Bi slowly peeked her head out from the room. Golden eyes shrank as she watched the poor wall take a beating from Eva. Spinning around, she swallowed nervously. Stomping over, she gave Jack a good thwack with the back of her hand, then fled to the hallway, where she stood a good ways away.
"Eva...E-Eva stop..." she whined, becoming worried at the blood beginning to trickle from the girl's knuckles.

((Kio has some REALLY RED hair....))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:38 pm
((Lawl! I love what you did. Red hair = Eva's wrath.))

"It's okay, Eva. It's not really there. I made a mistake." Rose frowned as she watched the girl frantically feel her face up looking for the nonexistent zit.
When Kio suddenly pushed Rose off, her frown only went lower and deepened.
"K-Kio..?" She whimpered before the boy fled off, leaving her alone. "KIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~" She howled sadly for him, staring off into the hallway he disappeared. "Come back! You didn't even say hello to me!"

"Problem? No, no. I want a chick!" Raphael shook his head, rolling his eyes at the boy. Kio could just never understand...

"What the!?" Jack exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head as he glared back at Bi-Bi.
"The Hell was that for?!"

"I can't really explain it... Your face just haunts me..." Gabriel sighed heavily, before she realized he had cut himself off.

"...And..?" She asked, wanting him to continue.

Before his answer could be given though, Gabriel was run over by someone else.
"Mmmmff!!" She yelled out into the person's chest, squirming uncomfortably and frantically beneath the person, their heavy weight pressing the air our of her tiny lungs.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:14 pm
Brad stared at Jack for a moment, shaking his head.
"Think you're alive now...?"

Zahzi's eye twitched, staring at Kio. He then placed his hand on the back of the collar of his shirt, lifting him up.
"Nice to see you, Kio..." he said with a smirk before throwing him back out of the room before looking down at Gabriel.

"...Are you okay..?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:22 am
Kio gave a solitary cough as the back of his shirt dug into his neck. Before he could understand where he was, he was flying through the air.
In the direction he'd been running from. Eva.
With a split-second reflex, he back-flipped, hitting the hallway wall with his feet, and leaped off. This time, he made sure to purposely grab the figure who'd thrown him in the first place and let him be the cushion for his fall.
Quickly standing up from his actions, he took a few steps back.
"Don't throw me," he stated bluntly.

The poor wall looked a lot like a meteorite had crashed into it. Eva, panting heavily, stood a little ways away from it. Her fists were still clenched, small drips of crimson trickling from her right knuckles.

Bi-Bi took a small step back. This was usually the scariest moment. The calm after the storm was always eerie.
"Eva..." she spoke gently, "...Are you okay now? Do you feel better?" She prayed for a positive answer.

Eva's shoulder twitched. All in one movement, her body seemed to spring up. A large smile was pasted firmly onto her face.
"Fine fine! I just got a little upset. People were looking at me weird," she explained happily. She'd learned a few good things from Bi-Bi. If she stayed wallowing in the past, she'd never get to the future, or the dreams she imagined with it. Besides, there was no use in staying angry with people she had neglected in the first place.

((Sorry this took so long. I'm going to an anime convention today and yesterday I had to do last-minute preperations.))  

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:59 am
((No problem. I was never home anyway until about 9:40ish last night. I stayed over at a friend's place, and walked from her place to the high school for a football game. Technically I walked to Taco Bell and by chance ran into a friend and her Mom, and they gave me a ride up the giant a** hill which leads to the high school.
SPEAKING OF WHICH: MOUSTACHE))

"...Kio?" Rose softly called out from the hallway, just standing out the doorway.
"Kio you never told me you learned how to fly like a bird... Which is weird because foxes don't fly..." She mumbled as she walked into the small room, staring down at the floor while she held her chin, trying to figure out how a fox could fly without wings.

"...Not sure... I could be imagining all this... Ya know, blocking out Eva brutally murdering me and what not..."

The area where Zahzi had looked down upon was empty as Gabriel was no longer there. Once Kio was removed and she was able to breathe again, Gabriel quickly scrambled herself into the furtherest and darkest corner available in the room, sitting in the position she was in before, and staring towards Zahzi with frightened eyes and quivering lip. Things only got worse when Kio appeared - again. After watching Zahzi be turned into a living landing pad, Gabriel buried her face completely into her legs.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff