Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
WWE Discussions: What is the Deal betwen Finlay and Vince? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Deal is....
Hornswoggle for World title shot.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Hornswoggle for Winning Royal Rumble.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm not sure. But i might post in this thread.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:06 pm
ProtoWolf
Nah, F-5 is more of a really big guys kind of thing. Lesnar, Show, MAYBE Goldberg and Perhaps the brothers of destruction are the only ones who should really use it.

Exactly. Batista should adopt the F-5 into his arsenal.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:15 pm
ProtoWolf
Nah, F-5 is more of a really big guys kind of thing. Lesnar, Show, MAYBE Goldberg and Perhaps the brothers of destruction are the only ones who should really use it.

good point...all except bod and show...they should stick with their choke slams...big guys like batista fit the move...huge guys dont.  

kid fresh

Leprechaun86

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:39 pm
Cena's move is a fireman's carry, but the only reason it isn't the DVD it's supposed to be is because the WWE is too damn paranoid and won't let their superstars do any moves that they deem as "dangerous". Case in point: Spike Piledriver, Vertebreaker, and about a million top rope moves. All of them are immensely powerful moves, but because they hold the potential to snap someone's neck like a twig, they have been banned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:23 am
I'm too lazy to retype this so I'm just going to quote it. I am talking about the Barbedwire Steel Cage match at No Way Out.

Quote:
Gosh, that was actually a really good match. Big Show and JBL where bloody as hell. At first I thought Big Show won but they announced JBL as the winner.

Big Show slamned JBL threw the matt (as in JBL was lying in a hole) and the bloody JBL crawled out of the ring while Big Show was breaking the chain on the door.

After the match Big Show started beating on JBL and the Cabinet came down to JBL's defense. Batista showed up and beat them all down. As JBL was crawling up the ramp Cena came out and body slamned him threw some TV s**t.

John Cena started yelling s**t about how JBL's belt was going to be his at Wrestlemania. Batista started yelling "no! it's MINE!" so I guess we know who he is signing with tomorrow.

kid fresh

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:58 am
kid fresh
I'm too lazy to retype this so I'm just going to quote it. I am talking about the Barbedwire Steel Cage match at No Way Out.

Quote:
Gosh, that was actually a really good match. Big Show and JBL where bloody as hell. At first I thought Big Show won but they announced JBL as the winner.

Big Show slamned JBL threw the matt (as in JBL was lying in a hole) and the bloody JBL crawled out of the ring while Big Show was breaking the chain on the door.

After the match Big Show started beating on JBL and the Cabinet came down to JBL's defense. Batista showed up and beat them all down. As JBL was crawling up the ramp Cena came out and body slamned him threw some TV s**t.

John Cena started yelling s**t about how JBL's belt was going to be his at Wrestlemania. Batista started yelling "no! it's MINE!" so I guess we know who he is signing with tomorrow.

Actually, Batista was yelling at Cena because Cena mocked Batista by using his spinebuster on JBL.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:16 am
ok i thought i would kinda update this since NWO was last night and Taker won (Like there was any doubt).

New Disccusion: What will the MAin event be at Wrestlemania 21? Batista vs. Cena vs. JBL for the WWE Title or Batista vs. Triple H for the World Heavyweight Title?  

Hell Raiser0112

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:17 am
The Rock Test
ok i thought i would kinda update this since NWO was last night and Taker won (Like there was any doubt).

New Disccusion: What will the MAin event be at Wrestlemania 21? Batista vs. Cena vs. JBL for the WWE Title or Batista vs. Triple H for the World Heavyweight Title?

I still think it's going to be JBL vs. Cena vs. Batista.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:20 am
Pharaoh Ramases
The Rock Test

I still think it's going to be JBL vs. Cena vs. Batista.
That is what i am leaning towards now because of last night but you never know something might happen on Raw to change his mind  

Hell Raiser0112

Drunko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:15 pm
*and i was right along its Batista versus HHH, just like i thought it was gunna be*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:56 pm
New topic: What will the other matches be?

I am thinking it will be Snitsky & Heidenreich vs. The Brothers of Destruction, Bashams vs. Eddie and Rey, Orlando as the US champ vs. someone  

Hell Raiser0112

kid fresh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:51 pm
The Rock Test

I am thinking it will be Snitsky & Heidenreich vs. The Brothers of Destruction, Bashams vs. Eddie and Rey, Orlando as the US champ vs. someone

Snitsky and Heidenreich vs. BoD
Eddie and Rey vs. William Regal and Tajiri
Kurt Angle vs. HBK (this match is already schedualed, rumored to be kurts retirement match)
Chris Masters vs. Muhammad Hassan
John Cena vs. JBL
Batista vs. Triple H  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:48 pm
does anyone besides me think Brock Lesnar will be coming back soon?
or did he already return to RAW...i dont have cable so i never get to see Raw accept for the raw rebound.  

Natalie DS

Sparkly Member

Hell Raiser0112

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:51 pm
XNiteCrawlerX
or did he already return to RAW...i dont have cable so i never get to see Raw accept for the raw rebound.
he probably will but he wouldn't go to Raw he would go back to Smackdown  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:51 pm
The Rock Test
XNiteCrawlerX
he probably will but he wouldn't go to Raw he would go back to Smackdown

yeah, they already have Batista and Chris Masters on Raw. They need a ripped beast on SmackDown.  

kid fresh

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:21 am
kid fresh
The Rock Test

Snitsky and Heidenreich vs. BoD
Eddie and Rey vs. William Regal and Tajiri
Kurt Angle vs. HBK (this match is already schedualed, rumored to be kurts retirement match)
Chris Masters vs. Muhammad Hassan
John Cena vs. JBL
Batista vs. Triple H

I disagree with you on couple of matches:

Snitsky vs. Shelton Benjamin for the IC Title
Heidenreich vs. Booker T
Muhammad Hassan vs. Chris Benoit  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games