Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:05 am
Jhelae's eyes filled briefly with remorse. Part of her wanted to beg for forgiveness, yet her pride was what was stopping her. Jhelae took a deep breath. "I always knew that I didn't belong. That was why I left. I didn't keep in contact with Amara because the pain was just too much for me. There were things that I needed to figure out for myself. I couldn't stay. I left this entire world behind and spent my time in my own dimension filled with darkness and lonliness. I knew that it was where I belonged. I knew that I could never have friends again no matter how much I wanted them. I am sorry, it was something that I felt I had to do."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:11 am
The Phoenix looked at Jhelae and listened to her words. "Well...I hope you figured those things out because you have entered a time that is far worst than when you left...I brought Amara back because she will be needed in this war...as well as you now that you are back. I will not bother to continue and try to lecture you. We all have choices...well most of us do...Amara unfortunately isn't one of them. Don't worry she won't remember this conversation between the two of us...I will be leaving you...but standing by and trying to be neutral...it can't be done Jhelae" the phoenix said as she turned away and walked back towards the bench, sitting down letting Amara regain concious. Amara sat there looking around still thinking. "Why did the name Roulin, come to my head...who is he?" she asked herself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:19 am
Jhelae did not need to be told that these times were far worse. That was why she had come back. She was no coward. She would not sit in her own dimension and watch as everything was ripped apart. She watched as Amara seemed to regain consciousness and sat down. Jhelae had nothing left to say, save for one thing. "You will find out who he is in due time," she said before a shadowy vortex opened in the ground allowing her to sink into it. Her curiosity was getting the better of her, she would see Roulin and the others first. Would they remember her, or had they forgotten her like she assumed? A vortex opened behind before Roulin and those that were with him. Jhelae rose from it. "Roulin," she said, her voice once again void of any emotion.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:22 am
The journey on the ‘borrowed’ cruise liner had been anything but peaceful for one particular member of the fallen phoenix, who has spent a vast amount of her time on the phone trying to get last minute accommodation for her and her group. And to be quite honest arguing down a phone when your signal keeps coming and going is rather frustrating. In the end Raven had bargained her way into a rather nice cosy deal for a studio flat. It was located not to far from where they would be docking, which made things a lot more easier.
“Now its just a question of who sleeps where…after all a studio flat is not made for groups of people”

Raven finally came out to the surface of the boat in time to watch it dock. A smile crept onto her lips as all the planning over the last few weeks started to come together. She watched members of her group interact together with perfect ease. Some hesitated on the boat while a few eagerly left to walk along to dock’s wooden surface. One member she had already suspected as to being the first one to leave the liner was John,
“And there he is, going ahead like usual” She murmured before approaching the others.
“Remember, this continent will be over run with members from both Night owls and The U.N.S. Keep your wits about you and do not go rushing of alone, and John, whether you like it or not, but guns are not something the people here are use to seeing. Try to not pull them out unless you really need to, the last thing we need is for you to be arrested by some low time cop” With her words spoken she exited the ship and stepped onto Australian territory “Let the games begin”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:48 am
(I know. I saw it after I posted. Editions!)

Roulin looked forward, finally locating the hotel across the street. "That was a walk." Roulin lamented, even though they had traversed less than a mile. "And that is our place of residence. Thank goodness, we're less then a few feet away." He crossed the street once it showed a sign of vacancy and entered the hotel. Fountains and pictures galore graced the walls and the columns and marble floors and table tops were abundant. "This place pulls all the stops when it comes to money." Roulin took a seat against the bench lining the column and in seconds, a bellhop arrived to take his coat. ~I'll be there soon enough...Amara. Just...just let me get situated, and I'll be seeing you soon.~ Before he could stand to walk anywhere else and touch things, an old figure appeared before him. He didn't respond, but simply awaited her to continue speaking. As of now, he was in a defense position.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:29 am
Akemi assumed that Roulin didn't know the answer to the question that she had asked him so she fell silent once again. Instead she focused her eyes upon the sight of the hotel. At least they didn't have to walk that far to get to it. If they had to, she would have considered taking a bus, or a subway. Akemi entered the hotel and looked around. "This is nicer than anything I've stayed in," she said in a bemused tone of voice before her expression became serious just as she heard a rather cold voice say Roulin's name. She nearly jumped out of her clothes when a young woman emerged from a swirling vortex in the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jhelae stepped forward and looked from Roulin, then to the others who were with him. The only other one she recognized was Dante. She assumed that the others were new recruits. After studying the new recruits for a few seconds, she allowed her eyes to fall back upon Roulin. "It certainly has been a long time since I have been within this world," she said. "Things certainly have changed and it's for the worse." She folded her arms across her chest. "You probably don't remember me so I'll give you a little clue. I was that girl who was always hanging around your friend, Amara. I was also that girl who was left behind along with her when we were children and left to Che. I heard about what happened to him, it really is a pity and I'm sorry," she said truly meaning the words that she said. "Do you remember me, or do you need more clues?" she asked in an almost sneering tone of voice.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:01 am
Roulin's eyes met Akemi's as if to say to speak the words,"Remain calm." He looked back over to the girl and his fist loosened into an empty palm. "Yeah, you're Jhelae." He said as amiably as the situation would allow. "Yeah. Che was...Che." He wasn't saddened by the loss of Che, but his brother Moli, who had been watching the scene unfold, wasn't liked mind. "Jhelae, we're sorry for leaving you behind. I promise that you won't be left again. Please, join us. That's all that I ask."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:11 am
Jhelae did not feel any sadness for Che, yet she said nothing more about it. Jhelae looked at Roulin in surprise. He was apologizing to her, and he wanted her to join them? Jhelae looked away clearly battling with her thoughts. Hadn't she already vowed to never forgive them? But if she carried her hatred with her forever, it would end badly. She was also tired of floating within her world with nothing, but darkness all around her, not to mention she was curious about the artifact that so many were searching for. She wanted to see it for herself and satisfy her curiosity. Jhelae's eyes met Roulin's once again and she nodded. "I will join you for now," she said. "After that, who knows where I'll be." As of right now, this would only be temporary, then she would be on her way again.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:32 am
"Thank you. I promise that you'll be in good hands until you decide to depart." Roulin lips were pulled into a light smile when Jhelae agreed to be with them. He extended his hand reluctantly, but kept his assuring smile shining brightly. His hand could be easily replaced if she were to tear it off as some term of endearment, so he just held out waiting for her to cement the deal.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 am
Jhelae hesitated for a few moments before placing her hand in Roulin's and shaking it firmly. She had a rather tight grip for a female. After a few seconds, Jhelae let go of his hand and allowed her arm to drop down at her side. "I'll try not to get into the way TOO much," she said smirking at him before changing the subject. "I ran into Amara," she said. Jhelae had already decided that she would not say much on how the young psion had changed. She would allow Roulin and the others to find out for themselves. Right now Jhelae was thinking of how nice it would be to actually sleep in a nice warm bed once again.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:12 am
"Heh. If you get in the way, you'll have to deal with the big guy Dante over there. I personally have no problem." Roulin stood from the bench and fleeced his dark green button up. When she spoke of Amara, Roulin cocked a brow and went to his black tie. "Where is she? I really need to speak with her...or whatever it was that spoke for her."

Moli lowered his guard after his brother smoothly handled the situation and finally got to scope the new member. "...Well now. She's not so threatening when she's happy." He said, apparently somewhat enamored by the girl. He entered their conversation with an akward smile and an out of place stance. His eyes met his brother's and Roulin didn't smile for he knew now was not the time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 am
John lifted up his case containing his rifle. "Winchester is in his case and I don't planing on drawing an empty Colt, but yeah I'll be sure not to do something daft." John replied with a smile as he follwed Raven.
He let out a sigh of relief as they got off the boat. He already was examining the surrounding area taking in the view of a busy city.
"So, where to?" John asked  

FlameDemerio

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:21 am
Jhelae glanced at Dante briefly assessing him before returning her eyes to Roulin. "I met up with her in Sydney. Something else was speaking through her. We only exchanged a few few words before I came here. I could be wrong, but it seems that Amara, herself, does not remember you or anyone from before, but this person who seems to have taken refuge within her, does. I should probably let her explain everything. I didn't stick around long enough to ask too many questions." Her eyes then fell upon Moli. "If I was happy, I think I would be smiling a little bit more," Jhelae said with an arched eyebrow. She noticed some-what of a resemblance between Moli and Roulin, especially in the face. She looked from one to the other with questioning eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:34 am
Aaliyah looked at Raven and nodded. "I'll keep in contact, I'm going to see if I can find out any information" she said as she took off into the skies, high enough where the people below couldn't tell it was a person flying in the air.

Amara continued to ponder until the busy street was now silent. She looked around. What was she searching for? She got up continuing to walk throughout the city. Her stomach was growling. Maybe she could get something to eat...

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers