Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Flower Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:10 pm
✗ A hollow heart ✗ an empty smile
User Image ✗ A broken promise ✗ one more lost child

Naoki growled at Lavi as he came in,
"Ha! Yeah right." he went back to his work, "Sorry I'd rather be the water boy. And FYI I'm a ******** tiger. No way it would be the way your thinking." he was rather pissed off by the events of the day. Now having this smart a** as his boss didn't help. He had a feeling this wouldn't be fun. Though, he couldn't help blushing just a little at it. Sex still... didn't sit right with him. He sighed pushing the thoughts out of his head. Hes just joking... he wouldn't try anything on you so relax, or that's what he told himself at least.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi laughed at him as he finished the arrangement. He reached over and grabbed a vase. He was fixing to put the flowers inside when he heard Naoki's comment. "Bark" he said playfully, "and since your a cat it's only natural a dog would be in control huh?" He smiled as he put them in the vase only to take them back out again. "Put some water in here please" he said. Now that he thought about it, he didn't even know the white haired boy's name. "My name is Lavi Ryuzaki, what's yours?" he asked finally being nice enough to give his name first.
MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.
User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Naoki took the vase sighing he set it on a table filling it up with water,
"I'm Naoki, and I'll have you know I am NOT a cat." he crossed his arms, "i-its just a figure of speach!" he sighed biteing his lip, he really wished he could at least go into his half form, but, he wasn't sure, some humans didn't really like 'non-humans' and well, the way this was going, he might have some money for food and well maybe a change of clothing for once.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi giggled and put the bouquet into the vase. "Thank you" he said walking out of the room and put the vase on the counter with the other arrangement and went back. "Nice to meet you Naoki and your my cat from now until you pay off your debt" he said. He heard the stammer but didn't question it at least just yet. He walked into the cold storage room and brought out a few carnations, lilies, roses, and greenery for the next bouquet. He wondered where he would stay and even if he would come back to work the next day. Of course even if he didn't, it didn't really phase him. He just needed a little bit of help so it would be good if he did come again.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Naoki watched Lavi leave, he just sorta grabed a stool sitting on it waiting for Lavi to come back. He wasn't so sure what he was suposed to do now so he just kind of hung around flicking at one of the flower pettles absently  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:41 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi walked out of the storage and closed the door and walked over to his table. "I'm assuming you don't want to go in the front of the store huh?" he said trying to think of all the things he had to do, some of which had to do with restocking some cards and other small stuff. He put them all down and got a few pieces of lime green and pink pages of onion paper. "Do you like flowers?" he asked smiling at the male. He was getting happier and now that the drama was over his head ache was slowly going away, it was still there but it didn't hurt as bad. He he tied all the flowers together after arranging them the way he wanted and put them in the middle of the onion paper with the flowers passing one of the corners. He wrapped it around the flowers and tied it so the paper didn't unfold. "Here" he said giving it to him.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:30 am

Naoki looked at it like some sort of freon object, being careful with it still as to not damage the flowers,
"I like the smell?" he mumbled not sure what else there was to say about it, "I'm more of a woods person... but I suppose there are a lot of nice clearings where you can get flowers?" he wasn't really good with conversations. You could tell easily. Even before he ran away... because of how he was treated at home he stayed away from people. Afraid they would hurt him, or find out. He examined the flower arrangement, "Do you.... want me to do something with these?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:03 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi didn't hear the comment that he made but only saw his lips moving. He put his head in his hands and looked at the other male. "They're yours," he said smiling. He felt like giving him something even though he didn't have a place to put them or a place to stay. Either way he gave it to him so it would be a little to late to take it back.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 am

Naoki looked confused looking down at the flowers in his arms, he almost smiled a little. No one had ever really given him a gift. He looked up at Lavi,
"Yeah... um thanks?" he mumbled not really sure what he was going to do with them though. He didn't have anywhere to stay, he mostly just slept in the park. He put them on the front counter, "I'll just leave them here for while I'm working I guess." he yawned and streched, his back felt sore, "Is there anything you want me to do then 'boss'?" he asked looking to Lavi for a moment, maybe... having a job wouldn't be so bad.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi smiled back strongly. He was getting attached to this boy and it was kind of cute the way he didn't know what to say or do. "Okay that's fine," he said, "I don't really have much to do.... everything else has to be done in the front by the door so... yeah" He thought about what he could have Naoki do and couldn't come up with anything. He started feeling like a bad boss not being able to have things for him to do. MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:37 am

Naoki shrugged and just sat back pulling one of his ripe stolen apples from his pocket,
"Sweet, then I guess its break time for me." he grinned takeing a bite of the apple, he didn't really mind not having work, he would actually prefer it stayed that way, but that was a different story. The point was he was just happy to not be caught,
"So... you own this shop?" he asked looking around, the guy didn't look to much older then him, "I could never keep up a place like this."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi looked at Naoki with a glare. Just because he was a criminal and wanted or else he would be in the front working. But it was fine after all he hadn't eaten anything, at least he didn't think so. "Yeah I own this shop." he said smiling. He remembered his dream from a little kid. Everyone made fun of him but he didn't care he just wanted to be around things that made him calmer. "That's the difference from a hard-worker and a pick-pocket." he said smiling smugly. He was saying it for a reason, to play around but it could also be taken offensively. He slightly wondered how he would take it.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Naoki stopped in mid bite of his apple, he looked down at his hands, he remembered a long time ago... he had a dream. Now the only thing he wished for was a place to sleep and maybe something warm to wear, or eat. Naoki laughed dryly,
"Yeah... I guess it makes the difference..." he mumbled softly looking upset, he wondered where he would be if he had a different family. He knew where he would be if he stayed. In the ground. Naoki just tossed the half eaten apple out. It wasn't something he liked thinking about. It made him feel sick.
"I suppose that's the difference between the runaways and the loved ones." he mumbled walking into the back room looking for anything to do.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi panicked in his mind. He hadn't meant for it to be bad, but he should have known better, especially with the way Naoki's life was. He felt bad and his throat started to close. It was the first time that he had felt like that in a long time and the thing that made it worse was the fact that he had barely met him. When he the male walked back he sighed. The day was almost over and assuming he got paid minimum wage he would have paid of his debt and had about 3 dollars over. He would give him the money later on, but decided to give it to him now. "Naoki can you come here please?" he asked even though it was more of a command.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Naoki walked out trying to keep an expression of cool on his face, not wanting Lavi to see how hurt he was. He HATED thinking about why he left. He walked up to Lavi sitting back down on the stool,
"Yeah? What is it?" he asked sounding mostly uninterested.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff