Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:36 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby continued to read, even though a girl came into the cafe and sat somewhere else. She sipped her tea and waited for someone to come and talk to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image
Trinity Hall

Trinity walked into the cafe and up to the counter with the library cookbook under her arm. She ordered a banana smoothie and looked around while it was being made. There were more people now then there had been last night.

She took her finished smoothie over to the same table she sat at last night. She took out a small notebook with her name embroidered on the cover. As she took her first sips of the smoothie, she opened the book and began to read, making notes in the notebook as she read.

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ImperfectBeautyyy

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

Spirit gazed over around the Cafe thinking of which table to sit at
She watched as Seishi turn the table to dust, her eyes unreadable as usual
She muttered to herself and sat at a dark area

"... no respect, destroying items that's not even his."
She took out her Sketch Pad and pencil, and started to sketch a Rose Garden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

After Emily made sure that her sister was okay she walks to the café. Wanting nothing more than to drink a nice tall glass of sweet tea, buying for her drink she walks over to a little sofa they had in there. Taking a long drink before letting out a relaxing sigh while she leans back into her sit.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

MissRazorblades

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie yawned a little as he walked into the cafe. He looked around until he spotted Ruby. He smiled a bit and walked over to her, sitting down. "Hey." he said lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi held up his hand towards the girl. He heard her thoughts. "If anything, you should respect me. I am the God of Destruction. I have the right to destroy anything on your planet. It's what I was born to do. Unless you'd rather everyone be immortal and indestructible..." He said, his gaze never leaving the ground. He could see her without looking at her.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:20 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby looked up from her book as soon as she heard Dahvie. She closed her book and replied, "Hey." She put her book back in her bag and sipped her tea. She then asked, "Do you do anything? Like a job or something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image
Trinity Hall

Trinity looked up from her reading to see the cafe filling up with more people. Two caught her eye: A girl with very pretty pink hair and a boy with a short hair cut. She didn't know why she noticed them most...She just did. She took another sip of her smoothie and looked around the room.

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie tilted his head slightly to the side toa moment then laughed softly. "No, why do you ask?" he then asked.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:26 pm
Ruby Shelton

"I don't know. Just curious." Ruby sipped her tea again and put the cup down. "I.........have a question........." She trailed off, not sure what to say.  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie took out a candy bar nibbled on it as he looked at Rube. "Okay...and it is?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:42 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby hesitated before asking, "Well, back then......I heard that you............hated blood. Did.........you have a..........bad experience? I-I don't.......want to anger you.......I'm just a little curious.......as to why.....you..." She trailed off, feeling like a fool asking that question.

(If I offended you with this, just say so and I'll change the post.)  

Chrome Butterfly

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image
Trinity Hall

Trinity turned back to her reading and note taking and finished her smoothie.

She left the cafe and wandered around.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:38 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby then bit her thumb hard, but not hard enough to draw blood. She stopped biting her lip, but her guilt was going up. She then whispered, "Now I feel stupid for saying that." She sipped her tea again, trying to calm down.  

Chrome Butterfly

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces