Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Laser Tag Place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:57 pm
Lena jumped out of the coffin and grabbed the girl's hand, shaking it gratefully. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said and took a few deep breaths. "I thought I was gonna die there! Whoo, not the way I wanted to go out, let me tell ya." she laughed and looked at the coffin then at the girl. "Anyhoo, I'm Lena Foster." she smiled and let go of the girl's hand. She thought about what this little scene looked like. She's in a pretty much ripped up wedding dress, the skirt going down to her knees, one sleeve missing, another ripped in half, and she was just stuck in a coffin with a guy friend. Funny how life throws curve balls at ya.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:04 pm
Shinzo laughed.
" Nice joke. "
He said, smirking in the dark.
Something muffled outside the box, then something hit the box hard. The hit was enough to push him forward, accidentally invading Lena's privacy. He tried to talk but only muffled in her shoulder as he was dizzy and light headed from the sudden hit.
" Ow...."

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:09 pm
"Aiyah!" Lena yelped when Shinzo hit her shoulder. She rubbed her shoulder and pulled him out of the coffin. "Hey, stay with me, pal." she said and shook him a little so he wouldn't pass out on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:14 pm
He recovered from the sudden incident, shaking his head alittle.
" I don't know what happened...and I rather not know. Thanks for the help. "
He shook her hand lightly, showing his appreciation. He rather not give off bad impression to Lena after they only recently started hanging out. Being in that situation would have been...bad.
" I'm glad everyone is fine, though. I'm a bit dizzy... "
He rubbed his head a little, letting his sight refocus after the sudden view of light came in.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 pm
Shinzo finally was feeling his normal self. Not sick anymore and doing just fine.
" Well then, now that we escaped 'death', wanna try something else? "
The whole incident with the coffin made him a bit eerie on wanting to do such an activity. He was scared of hurting someone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:30 pm
"Sure. Right.... after...... THIS!" Lena smirked and shot Shinzo with her lazer. The game was still going on even after that whole incident, and she wanted to win!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Music_iz_mi_life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:35 pm
* i laughed softly as the girl shhok my hand and thanked me* No problem...I'm Harmony. * i helped the guy out of the coffin* How did you guys get stuck in there anyway? * the guy looked dizzy* Hey you ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:06 pm
"Well, I was hiding in the coffin so I could ambush Shinzo - That's the dude next to me - and I think he tripped and got us stuck in there." she said with a shrug.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:10 pm
He gave a playful grimace to Lena, firing off his gun at her even though he lost.
" Cheap. "
He noted, poking her vest with his index finger.
" Oh well, you did pretty good. I enjoyed the game."
He said, running his fingers through his bangs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:20 pm
She smiled and swatted his hand away. "Shouldn't have lowered your guard~" she said in a sing-song tone then got an idea. "Hey, let's hang out with Harmony!" she said, smiling at the idea.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:39 pm
Shinzo gave a nod.
" Sure, might as well. It couldn't hurt. "
He removed his vest and holstered the gun between the straps.
" Where shall we move to? "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:14 pm
"I dunno. Where do you guys wanna go?" Lena asked and started taking the vest off.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Music_iz_mi_life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:22 pm
* i smiled when she said she wanted to hang out with me* It doesn't matter to me...As long as I get away from my foster parents. * i shrugged not realizing i had mentioned my foster parents*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:43 pm
"Hmm, there was a karaoke place I passed on the way here, so we could do that, but..." she drifted off and blushed in embarrassment. "I suck at singing." she laughed and scratched the back of her head.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:48 pm
Shinzo thought for a moment, trying to wonder what place would be nice to go to.
" How about the Abandon Mansion? I always wanted to see if it was haunted or not. "
He asked nicely. It was the only thing he could think of. Plus, he expected no one else to be around.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff