Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:27 am
Megan had been at the concert what seemed like forever vut she didnt mind because she was finally able to she her favorite band in the world live. When the boys came out Megan started screaming and jumping up and down. One of the guys looked at her and smiled which thrilled her " I cant belive it Zac smiled at me " she said to herself and screamed even more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:58 am
Mishuri
When Mishuri got into the library she saw Roselite and then walked up to her "Hey Roselite" she said with a cheerful smile.

"Hey Mishuri! You just missed me scaring off a couple girls from school."  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:15 pm
Roselite Blade
Mishuri
When Mishuri got into the library she saw Roselite and then walked up to her "Hey Roselite" she said with a cheerful smile.

Mishuri giggled "Why did they run from you?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:16 pm
Megan was right in the middle of a concert when suddnely she got this really bad feeling. " Oh no not here " she said and with no time flat a ice youma came jumping on the stage causeing a commotion. Megan ran out with the crowd so she would be suspisous to anyone and then hid when everyone went by. " HANSON POWER " she cried and transformed into Sailor Hanson. She then jumped tp the banasters and stood there. " Hey you big bully " she said and jumped down.

" Who are you " the Ice youma asked her.

" I am the sailor solider of love justice and music " she said " Pretty Sailor suited Sailor Hanson and in the name of Hanson lovers and Hanson Iwill punish you " she cried and when the monster attacked she dodged it.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:27 am
On the way home, Andy heard a scream, he instantly pulled over, as he stopped he then heard "Jupiter crystal Power, MAKE UP!" Andy got out of his car and looked around, there was nobody near, so he transformed into the Lightning Knight, and ran towards the screams he'd heard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:00 pm
Mishuri
Roselite Blade
Mishuri

"They're scared of me. There's a page in my drawing book that I placed a random satanic phrase so they think I'm a spawn of the devil."  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:16 pm
Roselite Blade
Mishuri
Roselite Blade
Mishuri

"They're scared of me. There's a page in my drawing book that I placed a random satanic phrase so they think I'm a spawn of the devil."

Mishuri laughed at this "You enjoy scaring people don't you" she said "well i am going to go borrow a book on cats i'll talk to you later" Mishuri then dissapeared around the corner and began looking for a book on cats.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:19 pm
After a long time she found a good book on how to look after cats and she borrowed it out, she then went back and said goodbye to Roselite "I'll see you at school tomorrow Roselite bye" Mishuri then left the library and walked home, "I better study this book so i know how to look after this cat" she said to herself then she went into her room and she began to read the book.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:56 am
As Andy saw the monster, he also saw sailor Jupiter, she cried out "Sparkling Wide Pressure!" and the monster stumbled back slightly, but then grabbed her, she tried to use supreme thunder, but the monster absorbed the energy from the attack. Andy saw the monster about to attack Sailor Jupiter, so he took a rose out of his pocket and threw it at one of the monster's eyes, it cried out in pain and dropped Sailor Jupiter. Jupiter landed quite hard on her backside, but stood and looked at him, "Greetings, Sailor Jupiter, i am the lightning knight, and you monster are trying to hurt poor innocent youngsters, I will not allow that, Thunder CLAP!" Andy swung his sword lightning fast in a horizontal arc, the sound of thunder was heard and a barely visible ball of thunder flew unerringly towards the monster, striking it in the chest and stunning it, "Sailor Jupiter!" Jupiter nodded, "Jupiter, OAK EVOLUTION!" Jupiter's attack pummelled the monster and it was defeated in a green flash of light, she turned to Andy. "Thank you for your help, I won't forget this" with that, Jupiter walked away, disappearing from Andy's sight, he made sure no-one was around, then untransformed and headed back to his car.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:36 pm
While Mishuri was studying the book she borrowed she fell asleep on her bed and dropped the book as she slept, while Mishuri slept she was having a very strange dream, she soon woke up and looked at the time "4:00pm, nearly dinner time" she said to herself Mishuri then picked up the book and left her room leaving the door open by accident.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:54 pm
Andy got back home and decided to make himself maccaroni and cheese for dinner, he turned on the television that he had in the kitchen to see what was going on around the place, he also wanted to check the weather.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:19 pm
After the cat ate all the food and water it saw the door open and left the house without even saying goodbye, it then went to Andys house and meowed at the door "MEOW!!!" is said over and over again waiting for Andy to open the door.

When Mishuri got back into her room she noticed the door of her room was left open and the cat was gone, "Oh no i forgot to close my door when i went for dinner, now the only pet i have ever had in my life is gone" she said to herself then she sat on her bed and felt sad.

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:04 pm
Andy stood when he heard a cat meowing at the door, its meows sounded familiar, He opened the door and blinked, "Hmm, hello there, what's your name, you look very similar to Luna"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:50 pm
EternalJupiter
Andy stood when he heard a cat meowing at the door, its meows sounded familiar, He opened the door and blinked, "Hmm, hello there, what's your name, you look very similar to Luna"

the cat looks at Andy "I am Luna how do you know about me" it asked  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:43 pm
Andy blinked, "Luna, you look half starved, what have you been doing, I know about you from watching the Sailor Senshi fight, like Tuxedo kamen, I will sometimes show up to stop the monster and vanish soon afterwards" Andy could hardly believe that this cat was Luna, she looked so skinny, not to mention a bit old.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff