Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class]Curses, Hexes, and Spells (Assignment, Page 8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:11 pm
Audley was quite surprised. She watched the class with eyebrows raised as she surveyed her students. Never before had she had a class that was so successful at their first attempts at spellcasting. Each student managed to create a decent spell and their attempts not only did not result in the usual catastrophe for her classroom, some of them had mild successes.

She strolled around the room and surveyed each student's spell, noting a few that she especially enjoyed and that were rather promising. That done, she strolled back to the front of the classroom.

"Well done students. I can actually say that I am rather pleased. You all are a very promising group. I am going to award each student with a special copy of one of the spellbooks. These are rather . . . interesting textbooks. Please keep an eye on them and take good care of them."

She awarded her class with a rare smile.

"Now, I do have to pick a few favorite spells. I will, with the students' permission, add these spells to my personal collection. My personal favorites are:

Shields of Silver
Ooze Walls
and Perfected Witchery of Worth

The textbooks that you receive may be a little different from the others.

I encourage you all to continue taking my classes. I made this lesson particularly difficult to start things off. I can promise that not all lessons will be this hard. Please join me next time.

*If all of the participants could please post their minipet username, I will get the prizes distributed. Thank you all so much! The next assignment will be a lot easier and a lot quicker and will give you a chance to collect another one of Audley's textbooks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:43 pm

(( Appeal ))

Lucien seemed pleased with himself. He had not been reprimanded nor did the professor try and run off with his spell which he seemed particularly possessive of. He didn't say anything, but his body was practically clinging to the paper so no one else could see it or take it from him. If anyone didn't know any better they might think Lucien was smuggling some pirate goods or perhaps hiding a pumpkin in shame. But no, it was a piece of paper the air spirit held in his arms.

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 pm
(( Daffu ))

Pleased that the professor didn't seem to have hated their performances (in fact, quite the contrary! She looked rather proud), Gabrian took a copy of the spell book . He would most certainly be joining the next class; this seemed like a rather interesting course to take, for sure. If it helped him be more of a threat to boot, then well... that was merely a bonus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Sin was quite pleased, she smiled slowly and relaxed glad that she had managed to hold her own. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad after all, magic wasn't just for reapers as she feared. Her mother had told her that with practice and patience came all good thing, so it seemed she was correct. She was excited to be receiving one of Audley's textbooks, now she would be able to study and maybe practice a bit on her own.

((Profile))

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:06 pm
Her spell wasn't exactly the best but the professor seemed pleased with their work so she felt a little more assured. Though, Alcyone definitely needed more practice and she would definitely do that. She was eager to take a look at the textbooks that the professor was giving out. Maybe she should try studying a little extra and read ahead of time.

((profile))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:13 am
In a way, Livi felt bad for his. Not only had his brain completely failed him but he hadn't come up with a proper spell. Hopefully, he could ask the professor after class for some tips on these sorts of things. It wasn't that he didn't have any ability, but this was a bit different than what he was used to. Hopefully, he'd still be lucky enough to get a textbook like the others.

((Profile))  

Rii_Hon

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:12 am
(( Profile! ))

Ah, Carthusia looked pleased with herself even though the teacher didn't pick one of her spells as a favorite. She sat back down and listened to the professor as she explained the next assignment. Of course she would be in the next class! Why wouldn't she?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:22 am
Lizzy was rather relieved at the Professor's words, glad that she did well at least. While slightly disappointed that she did not get into Prof Audley's personal collection, she was also glad that she did not fail the class. Besides, she was getting a textbook! The thought made her rather excited, evident from the smile on her face.

[Profile <3]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:32 am
Ithilethiel wasn't sure exactly how well she'd done, but she known she'd done something right. After all, nothing had exploded. And nothing strange had seemed to happen.

Turning her gaze to the professor as she spoke, Ithi's eyes widened slightly at what she heard. Professor Audley wanted to add Ithi's spell to her own collection. Ithi took this as a good sign and an honor. Her cheeks heated up slightly, but of course the pink tint was hidden by the darkness of her skin. Of course she'd let the professor keep her spell.

She blinked as the professor kept speaking, wondering what would be different about the book she was going to be given. Excitement began to build up inside her, even though outwardly she looked the same as usual. Though... her eyes were possibly sparkling a bit.

((Selalusia))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:49 am
Colette sighed and thought, That was horrible!

It didn't matter too much that she had passed, that was a basic must, but the professor wasn't all that impressed with her spell. Not enough to make it a favorite anyway. Disappointment, that was what she felt.

She would be sure to study her text book and do better next time. Though, the fact that her favorites got a different - maybe better - text book only fueled her sorrow.

((Profile))

S a l l y S h e e p

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:30 am
Belladonna couldn't help but clap her hands together as quietly as possible when Professor Grimm took the front of the class and commended them all on a job well done.
But then to have her own spell chosen to be added to Professor Grimm's personal collection!? That was nearly too much!
The witch fidgeted in her seat, waiting as patiently as she could for her textbook to arrive, ready to devour it as soon as it touched her little witchy-fingers.
And perhaps after class she would talk to some of the students looking sad over not being picked... Their spells were really good too! Belladonna had watched and made a mental note to speak to at least someone with a small frown on their face afterwards...

((Profile is Here!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:44 am
(( Textbooks delivered up to here! They are currently frozen. You will have to unfreeze them before they can start leveling up. <3 ))  

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:12 pm
(( Toshi ))

Barth's spell might have not been very long, but for a defensive spell, that was part of the point. He was surprised to hear it listed as one of the teacher's favorites.

He guessed it was a good way to block a foe's attack while simultaneously humiliating them. He might have to use it in the future. If he could ever err, get it down properly. Not too hard to remember, anyway. Colette looked particularly upset.

"I wouldn't err, worry too much," he told her, "Professor Audley doesn't look like she uses swords. Spell looked okay to me."

He'd liked Carry's too. Maybe he should talk with her about some of the spells she'd brainstormed but hadn't ended up using... He received the textbook with great trepidation.

Urgh. Homework.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:14 pm
Beejoux

Hadiyya was very pleased with herself. Summon water was going to prove incredibly handy for the marid and her fear. She was going to have to practice the spell in her own time, and hopefully perfect it. What a brilliant class.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:35 pm
(( AryKeeyara ))

Coralie hadn't gotten a chance to even finish her spell before the class concluded. She made a bit of a face, clearly disappointed that she didn't get the chance, but took a breath and shrugged it off. It wasn't like this was the only class. She'd be back for this one. And on time to boot.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff