Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Seishi's Blown Up Field of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Yeah... But pain still exists for the ungodly." He mentioned, not being able to feel physical pain himself. Sometimes he wished he could. Just to know what it was like.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

"Yea... But if they hit you in the right spot you won't feel the pain for long." Poison smiled.

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi chuckled. "That's my favorite part."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Poison laughed. "You know what I miss most about Hell?" She tilted her head. "I could feel no pain. But the souls I tortured could feel everything." She shrugged. "I am either sick in the head, clinically insane, or both..."

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Somehow, I find that attractive." Seishi laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:47 am
Poison Shi

Poison laughed. "Well... That's always good to know."

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"An old friend of mine created insanity. His name was Ran. He was the God of Madness. He himself was insane, and he made random things happen. Like, he's the malfunctioning computer part, so to speak. Nobody could defeat him in battle, so we couldn't get rid of him. He's the reason that my heartless nature came in to play when I was made. I was made to kill anything without regret or remorse. I was made to be unforgiving and unbiased. I couldn't kill him. I sliced him in half, and each side regenerated. We then learned that the universe is unpredictable. Even we Gods can't control everything." He said, releasing a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:00 am
Poison Shi

"You may not control everything. But you control most things." Poison looked up at the sky. "Gods and goddesses are why the world is how it is. I mean... minus all the pollution and nukes these humans make." She tilted her head. "You guys are why there is life and death... Light and dark. Half of the mortal population still thinks they're completely random occurrences..." She looked at him again. "So even if you don't control everything, you should be proud that you control what you do."

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"You know, you're right... But it's kinda frustrating... You cause the world's largest plague, killing millions of mortals, and the ******** RATS get credit. Rats! Can you believe it?" He asked, sighing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 am
Poison Shi

Poison laughed lightly. "Mortals come up with excuses for things they can't explain... or things they don't know. So I wouldn't be so upset about it. They're just trying to calm themselves down and figure out how to explain things to future generations."

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Misker

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 am
Maikeru was walking around the woods looking for certain herbs to make a certain potion that could make almost anything he wanted, certain. He came across a bush in his travels and found it to be a species he hadn't come across before. Being curious, he stepped closer, only to trip on a root, tumbling through the bush into a clearing behind it.
The clearing was full of craters, caverns, and fire. In the midst of them, two figures stood talking.
"What the Hell happened here?" Maikeru exclaimed.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Some mortals have Gods... But the wrong ones. One God? One guy running the universe? Idiots." He said, blowing up another rock. He then noticed a mortal boy stumble on to his land. "INTRUDER!" He yelled, jumping to his feet and blowing up the ground beneath the boy.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 am
Poison Shi

Poison laughed lightly. "Yea... but they'll do whatever they can to save themselves the trouble of explaining everything. They use them as excuses." She looked over at the guy who came through the bush and tilted her head.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:17 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sat down again, looking at the hole he had created. It wasn't deep enough to go to Hell, but it was a good fifteen meters deep.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

Misker

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 am
Maikeru looked dazed. He shook his head and said, "Oh, hi. I thought I'd just drop in..." he said as he stood up. "What happened here?" He inquired.

User Image  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces