Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
about event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
maybe
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
No
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Corruptor of Worlds

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 am
Flynn was the lady in the red jacket that used to run the cash shop >_>

http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/Flynn
(say hi to the gaia wiki) ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:14 pm
Somebody's a Timmy-lover. xd No, Moon, you're thinking of Dr. Singh. 3nodding

*points at dude's link*

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:56 pm
Haha. I never liked either of them. (Timmy & the doc.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 am
I thought that the whole "evolving item report" thing was annoying anyway.

Plus... it pops up more then any other fricken thing on gaia anymore.

Heck, even the monthy collectibles are nothing more then a winged envolope on the header now.
WHICH COULD BE EASILY MISSED !!  

Corruptor of Worlds

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:47 pm
I totally agree. 3nodding
The MC//Donation items were so much more important before the Evolving Items came along. :/ ...Yes, the EI are cool, but too expensive & way too common.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm
I actually read the EI reports when there was a story going on. So it served its purpose. I think more could have been done with Timmy, and he could have been developed into a more interesting character. Same with Singh, until they turned her into a cold stereotype. Every NPC on this site is two-dimensional now. mad  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Corruptor of Worlds

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:06 am
I guess that's what happens when you have more NPCs then admins.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:52 pm
No, that's what happens when you have people who become more interested in making money than being creative.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Corruptor of Worlds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:16 am
I wish I could make as much money as they do ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:55 pm
purpleravenhawk
No, that's what happens when you have people who become more interested in making money than being creative.

Well said. 3nodding

....I think that if people actually did enjoy the EI reports, then that is good. I do like how they had pictures sometimes to go along with the stories. I downloaded a few of the Gogh Reed artworks myself. Same goes with the artwork within the CI stages.

Speaking of artwork. It annoys me that the Manga went B&W.  

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:21 pm
That is annoying. Part of my interest in the storylines around here was the artwork.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:41 am
Yep. It showed that they actually cared about the storyline. Even though there were some fairly outlandish twists and turns they still made a big deal about the Manga.  

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Corruptor of Worlds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:04 am
Now they only make a big deal out of their stupid items.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:11 pm
3nodding Mmmhmm.  

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 pm
Dude: Oh here! Okay thanks yeah she's alright I don't mind her she could have had more depth and interest if they'd give her the time of day, but that's not their style anymore I swear.

Purple: I wouldn't say I'm a Timmy lover I just felt for the little innocent bugger for having to deal with that witch Dr he had a crush on and she treated him like dirt. Sorry I don't like people that treat others like dirt for no reason other then they're a child and don't know any better or they're this or that ya know?

As for the EI and such I didn't mind them at first when they were fairly rare and you didn't have that many now there are so many you can't even keep up if you wanted to ya know? Not to mention those stupid Chance Items those I think are just plain stupid. We barely get any regular shop updates and when we do they are usually pretty lame anymore. It's like if you can't spend real money then you only get lame stuff ya know? Or am I the only one that thinks like this?

And like what was said early the M.C.I. are barely even noticed or made a deal about anymore they use to have beautiful artwork with them and a huge deal made about 'em now you barely hear anything. It's all about the Chase items and the E.I. it's ridiculous if you ask me! Oh and I'm with you guy's the artwork has gone to crapper as well as the storyline that use to be updated every so often. I mean what the heck happen to that stupid demigod fish thing with the tree forest? You hear nothing about half the manga and if you do you don't care or they don't finish it at times or it's so messed up you're going, "Seriously??" Or again is it just me?  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff