Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
TGDoH OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:01 pm
Not quite sure how to at this case left my self in a small town in a pub. Guess he could wander about while a bit tipsy but then this graveyard would have to be near said town.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:25 pm
That would make four of us in my graveyard lol
well.... that is if Reina ever shows up :/  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:23 pm
@RastkoB: Lance could bug your character if absolutely needed I suppose...

Okay...I just have to vent a few things and I don't mean to sound like I'm coming down on anyone...

Please, if only two people are posting, don't go on for a whole page without someone else posting in between. It can sometimes be a real pain for people to have to go through an entire page of just two people talking...

Also, I never intended the sorceress to be the "leader" of anything. She's just a rogue with a place in the story (in other words, the only one who really needs to exist XD). But the rogues are all rogues. They have to affiliation with either kingdom and for the most part travel by themselves (unless they have friends or something). This doesn't mean that they can't join a group of bandits or something but being a rogue does not warrant being in any group. The only relation that any of them have is that they are not part of a kingdom...

........okay...I'm done...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 pm
That might have to happen but we will wait it out for another day if nothing. Its just that I have stopped looking at posts here since my last was six pages ago and soon enough might end up being seven pages. Although I might just end up making another character to go around and do what ever while I wait for someone to interact with Tiberius or I could have my two characters interact with one another might be weird but it would give me something to do.  

Otiax

Learned Seeker

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:03 am
Announcement:
I'll give until tomorrow afternoon for people to post and finish up what they're doing. After that we're skipping to the next day, no questions or exceptions. Some people don't check this thread so I'll post it in the main thread but if for some reason you think someone didn't hear, please tell them.

Thank you.

~Sarge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:11 pm
Im sorry but your probably going to have to remove me from the rp. My character isnt getting anywhere and ontop of that i havent been home hardly all week which leaves no room to reply to this. Im terribly sorry, i was really looking foward to this one but something ALWAYS has to go wrong :/  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:46 pm
This is by now means the best or most efficient way to do this but I think we need a roll call. Who all is still here? 0.o

Things have gotten very slow and I'm trying to determine if that means deathly slow...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:59 pm
Well, I know for a fact that I, ShadowStream-Chan, And irishcupcake are still here. But perhaps the others need a little PM?

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Doneplayingdiscrap

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm
I'm still here too  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:40 pm
I am here.. but KiraXBingBing needs to reply.. and I have nothing for Cheryl to do. I am in a VERY tight situation :_:  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:45 pm
I know full well that no one will ever check this thread ever again, but might as well say it somewhere.

The RP is dead. As usual, it is of course my own fault for not posting...so yeah...that's it...

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff