Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 am
Huntress curled up and slept she was ina deep sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:12 am
Mila sighed and sat up. Seeing the teacher she sighed. It looked like Gym would happen after all.  

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:12 am
Akira sighed "Am i the only one who wants to have fun in school or is it just me"? she then ran back the the stage. The teahcer wasnt paying attention at the time so she was able to sneak past him. The lioness smirked and breathed in deep and roared loudly into the microphone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 am
His ear shot back as he sat up "SON OF A!!!!" he cried out as he held his ears rolling back and forth yelling profaities  

Metal criminal minds

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 am
Huntress woken up she fell off of the mat felling her wrist brake "Ow!!!" she shouted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 am
"Bad move little lion!!" she roared. Ears ringing, Mila leapt to her feet and ran towards Akira planning to tackle the girl.  

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 am
Huntress knelt down holding her wrist "That stupid little lioness" she said  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 am
She smiled seeing everyone awake "Good Morning class!! lets have a great day today!! so whip those lazy tails in gear and lets get goin"!! she then jumped off the stage passing by the teacher "Your welcome teach". The teacher yelled "What'd you say?? my ears are still ringing". Akira then sat in the middle of the room happier then ever. She then felt a presence coming towards her,she smiled "oh hi loner lady"! she held out her arms as the girl came crashing into her she gave her a give bear hug "Aw i love you too loner lady no need to be shy! hug are always free"!  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:20 am
When Mila got close enough, she leaped towards Akira.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:20 am
Huntress growled loudly she walked up tot he lioness and kciked her back "I can't move my wrist!" she shouted  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:21 am
Jade sat up screaming profanites as he ears bled a little he got up as they stopped he was shaking as he dropped down "SON OF A!!" he yelled his ears still ringing  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 am
Akira stopped hugging Mila after the tackle "Ow"! she turned to see the other girl mad at her "S-sorry but what was that for?? that hurt you know"! she back up her ears went down in a scared motion.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:23 am
Huntress walked to the bleachers the lime green stiching in her tripps glowed a little  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:25 am
Mila gave her a cold look. "It's for breaking her wrist, and making his ears bleed. You need to learn to think before you act." she said gesturing to Huntress and Jade. Satisfied that Akira got the message, she stood and went to go help Jade.  

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:27 am
Ying standing behind all this commotion pulls out the earphones he had on "typical...this always happens" He then walked to the teacher and said "you'll get use to it...these people would rather sleep than learn how to defend themselves" the ying turns around and watches the commotion like a soap opera.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff