Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
.Hack//New Dawn (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 am
Wahnsinn watched him go backwards before looking down at the blade.
He placed his foot under the handle and kicked it upward before catching it with his free hand.

He gave a grunt, looking back at the man, tossing it back to him.
"If we fight, it will be as fair as it can be, boy..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 am
The man scowled at him but caught his blade. "Are you really that dumb." He growled. He was a hacker he didn't fight fair. Then a thought came to him. He smirked as he got up. Once again he charged at Wahnsinn, thought this time he went to the right at the last minute, now heading towards his friend.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ectoplasmic_panda

Invisible Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 am
“ok lets get this party started.” She said sending a party invite to him smiling waiting for him to accept. This was going to be fun for her she enjoyed making new friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 am
The blade of the scythe suddenly appeared in front of the man, ready to chop off his head.
"Nuh-uh-uhhh~" Wahnsinn Cooed, wagging a finger as the barrier that the man had created began to...Alter itself...

It had shrunk down enough to the point that Atella was out of the barrier, and it had been reversed. The hacker wouldn't be able to escape.
"Your fight is with me, chicken-s**t." he said, pulling back the blade in a motion to decapitate the man.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 am
The man froze when he saw the blade, his eyes widening slightly. H-he changed his hack!? How did he do that!? When he pulled the scythe back he ducked down.

Heal gladly accepted the invite. "Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 am
((Holy s**t I got mentioned. I guess I should post something. XP))

During the fight, Atella had began to preoccupy herself with.. anything else she could bare to look at besides Wahnsinn being... Wahnsinn. With her mind blanked out, she barely noticed the PK charging towards her until moments before Wahnsinn had stopped him.

"...Well you're a cheatin' little b*****d, aren't you?" She asked the PK, tilting her head as the barrier altered, making her look around and examine it.

"...Frederick... Since when did you learn to hack?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Ectoplasmic_panda

Invisible Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 am
She was happy he accept and decide that they should head off now. “So do you think you can keep up or do you want me to carry not to be rude I just like helping out.” She said putting on a quirky smile she started twirling around and jumping out of boredom.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am
"I'm only using my enemys weakness. I think that's pretty fair." The man chuckled.

"I'll be fine nyan." He told her, floating off the railing of the bridge and towards the building that held the gate.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Ectoplasmic_panda

Invisible Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:48 am
Surprised by his sudden levitation she quickly recovered her composure. “Well ok lets go.” She said following him to the gate.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:57 pm
"A lot of these PKs are cowards like this one, so I figured if I wanted to kill them, it would help to keep them running." Whansinn said, before looking down at the man.

"It is not a weakness. It is just a pain in the a** to find other live bait for you people..." he said, giving a smirk.

"Now. This is OUR fight."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:01 pm
"How many times do I have to tell you?!" Atella snapped, her eye twitching as she heard Wahnsinn explain her role to him.

"I. AM. NOT. BAIT."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:55 pm
"I am not a coward!" The man snapped, slashing up at Whansinn. He glaced at the girl when she yelled. "Like it or not you are from the looks of it so shut up!"

Sangi stopped at the gate, pausing to put in the field words. After a moment the two were warped to the field.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:57 pm
"I am not bait!" Atella barked, glaring at the PK.

"If you want me to shut up, why don't you make me!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:42 pm
The blade would have cut through the center of his skull, had Wahnsinn not moved his head back.

After the attack, Wahnsinn retaliated with one of his own, where the scythe was extended away from his body and swung at the man, the blade gunning for the man's abdomen.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:52 am
The man growled when his attack missed. He backed up a bit to bring his sword down on the bar of the scythe to force it down.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff