Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ȼhained (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:33 pm

How can one call themselves a master...
JAX MILLER
User Image

Jax had been sleeping the whole time and sleep for another half hour,woken by a phone call. "Hello?....no not tonight i need some rest.....yes i got rid of him....you know i never work two nights in a row....yes,yes just keep him in town for one more day....later." He ends the call and rubs his eyes then checks the time,3:27. "Well either she's gone or resting." He gets up and out of bed,putting on a new shirt and lighting another cigarette

...When they are a slave to their own government and desires?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╔═══════════════════╗ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

The truth was I was scared
But I knew you never cared
So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╚═══════════════════╝ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Rein was still outside sleeping. The wind was still passing by. She stirred a little but continued to sleep. It had been a while since she slept peacefully. All though it was on a bed; not a chair. She stirred once more finally waking up this time. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. "I guess I fell asleep..." she said. She stood up and stretched. "What a nice breeze." she said.

Himemii

Timid Lover

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 pm

JAX MILLER
User Image

Jax came outside looked over to her and breath out a breath full of smoke. "You fell asleep too huh?" He looks at the lawn and nods with a smile. "Great job,hasn't looked this good in weeks..." He smirks and stretches his neck from one side to the other. "Then again im not usually around to mow it..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein tilted her head a little confused. "Thanks." she told him. She looked around at the back yard. "Why is that? Do you have a job or something?" she asked rather curious. She took a deep breath taking in the clean air around her. The wind continued to blow.

Himemii

Timid Lover

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:10 pm

JAX MILLER
User Image

Jax nods and looks her in the eyes. "Yes,im a bouncer at a bar,i take care of people who get to drunk or viloent..." "Yeah nice cover..." He says and thinks. "So do you have anything else you want to ask? i'd like to get that out of the way...just a personal thing." truthfully he just didn't want anyone to know who he was,once they did it usually made them a target for people who wanted to get to him or made them a liability and so making them ask question and give fake answer early on sealed an identity for him to them early on.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image
User Image ΊѵɘȿћʞȯѵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian chuckled softly, but said nothing as he turned the car on and began to pull out of the of the lot.
"You are a clever one, Sweetheart. I like that. Well, I think I like you lack of whining more, but clever is a nice quality as well." He said in his charming tone again.

It was only a short drive back to his place, and he quickly pulled into his garage rather than park on the street again. Once inside, he stepped out of the car and opened the door for Samantha to step out.
"Now my dear, for the formal introduction." He said, taking her hand and kissing it gently. "I am Ian Iveshkov. I'm not sure what you know of the more eliete in the world, but my family is one of the top ten richest. By saying this I assure you, you are in very good hands with me. I do not beat, I give you nice cloths, and I hope you may even grow to like me." He said in what would be soon known as his usual charming tone.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aurora Tate

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein nodded her head. "Yeah, one more thing. Are you going to leave me alone here when you go to your job as a bouncer?" she asked. She was quite curious. She didn't want to be alone. She hated being alone.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:24 pm

JAX MILLER
User Image

That's the one thing he didn't want to hear,so he sighs and closes then opens his eyes. "Rein...i can hire someone to watch over you when im gone if you want...." "maybe i should tell her the truth....would it be best if i tell her? i mean what am i going to do? take her on jobs with me? no no it wont work"

miller4595

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein shook her head. "There's no need. I can take care of myself. I just wanted to know. That's all" she said. She was a little disappointed. She really wanted to see what his job was like but a no was a no. All though he never really said it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:36 pm

JAX MILLER
User Image

Jax flicked some ash off of his cigarette and sighed. "Im sorry but i can't bring you,there would be nothing for you to do there and i don't even know if my boss would allow it....not to mention it could get dangerous...what if some drunk decides he wants to cause a scene? and you catch a bottle to the head or something?" He went back to smoking and listened to her if she talked to him.

miller4595

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

"You know you really didn't have to say all those. If you don't want me to come and see your job then just say so. Orders are orders. Besides, I'm not that fragile." she said. Lie She was a weak little girl who has trouble fending for herself. But she wasn't about to let herself be shown some sympathy, by a guy she just met.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:55 pm

JAX MILLER
User Image

Finished with it he flicks his cigarette to the ground and stomps on it. "Look i would if i could it's just.....it's hard to explain okay? i'll tell you more later..." Jax heads back inside and back to the couch.

(we should let the others catch up)  

miller4595

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein followed him inside. She shook her head. "You don't have to explain if you don't want to. It's your choice after all." she told him. She smelled like the sun and looked around. "Which way to the shower? I want toget this smell off of me?"

((O.O.C.:: good point...))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:44 pm
Marcus Wolfe
User Image
Marcus looked at the girl in the cage, who was wearing cat ears. He looked only at her face, not observing her as one would a peice of meat. "It isn't very nice to judge womeone you have yet to meet. But my name is Marcus. Who might you be?" He stood within easy reach of the girl, showing little emotion. She seemed nice enough, for one who had been sold into slavery. Perhaps this was a good thing.

"This world is not for all of us."

((Too tired to read through all that. did I miss anything terrible important?))  

Bluewolf675

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:06 pm
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
"Okay just a few things about me." Samantha said leaning forward and looked at him with no respect at all. "One, you try to do anything to me that involves touching beating, what ever it is i'll try and kill you in your sleep. Two, stop calling me sweet heart because you know what, it's never gonna happen. Three, we both know I am never going to grow to like you, because it's your kind of people the high and mighty and rich that put people like my father and me in the poor house..." Samantha says sharply. "Oh and one final thing, your whole seductive, charming act doesn't do a d*** thing." Samantha said then leaned back with a smirk that said she had given her point. She was in a bad mood only because she had been beaten earlier and that always tipped her off to become very very mouthy and disrespectful.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out