Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:16 pm
I'll show you a sweet dream

Isabella Morningstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Turning to look at him, Lucifer shakes her head. "No, she has not. I do not want her hurt. What exactly happened that cause her to run off like this?" he asks Kyso. As they reach the door, Lucifer kicks it in and looks around. He doesn't see his daughter anywhere and sighs.

Next night

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image
Kyso tensed, a sign he knew made him look guilty. He answered honestly, "Lord Geyers. He came with a...proposition for Lady Isabella. She was to marry his son, or else he would dethrone you and tell you that she kissed me in the garden." He said it without any infliction, "the idea was quite preposterous, and I laughed," he did again at the thought. "I knew that he could not have that force, or he wouldn't be dealing with petty threats." He shrugged, mostly to himself, and continued, "She screamed..." he paused to remember the exact words, "she was stupid to think I would understand or grow feelings. She figured humans were correct; that we're--I'm guessing demons--are selfish and unable to love." He looked at Lucifer, wondering if it made sense to him.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Pausing, Lucifer turns and looks at Kyso. "I knew she cared for someone but I didn't think it would have been you. No wonder she asked that you be her guard before. As for Lord Geyers, I already handled him." he says as he turns and begins to work out the portal. "As for a demon loving another. That can happen, only those that have been hurt a great deal are either unable to or has a hard time loving others." As the portal opens, he steps aside and looks at Kyso. "You are to go and retrieve my daughter. She will know how to get you both back here. You are to apologize. I believe that is all that she will want to hear from you."

Next night

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image
"Apologize for what?" The question came out unexpected, but Kyso didn't take it back. He wanted an answer; he was unwilling to apologize for something he didn't understand. He knew that he wouldn't become his adviser if he cowered before him, so he treated him like an equal, and he wanted an answer.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Sighing, Lucifer goes over and hits him on the back of the head. "For not understanding how she feels and for laughing. Women are very sensitive about certain things. That is how I almost lost the chance to marry Isabella's mother. I made close to the same mistake." he says, sighing.

Next night

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image
Hearing the comparison between Lucifer and his love and Isabella and him, Kyso opened his mouth to deny it, but then shut it quickly. Yes, he would want to marry her, if she’d let him and it brought him into higher graces. That did not mean they were “in love,” for Kyso couldn’t even imagine the definition of it. Either way, Kyso knew enough about politics to not comment.

None the less, he still was confused by what he did wrong. He stepped through the portal, figuring the two of them could talk it over, and then she’d understand. He wasn’t laughing at her, but that idiot Lord Geyer and his ridiculous plans. And they were going to have to talk about the name calling. Kyso did not appreciate being referred to as an imbecile when he clearly was not. He prided himself on being quite intelligent. Though he was accustomed to using a portal, it still gave him the feeling of being stretched, almost to the point of his wings being ripped off. The pain almost made him shriek, and as he stepped out of the portal, he flared his wings, as if to make sure they were still attached. Satisfied they were unharmed he folded them behind him, taking care to not hurt anything further.

The residual pain from his wings caused him to ignore the constant chatter among him. He attempted to listen for her footsteps, but the human world was a lot louder than her soft steps. Almost immediately, a headache formed from the surrounding tumult. It was a piercing pain, difficult to ignore and would cause too much distract if he were to attempt a spell. He instead choose to call her name, hoping she hadn’t gotten far. That way he could find her quickly and then find someplace quiet, even if he had to put a barrier around them.

Kyso, in his desperation, had forgotten the main rule of the human world: don’t stand out. Demons were required to hide throughout the human world, in order to maintain order. Humans on a whole, did not believe demons existed, and the higher ups intended to keep it that way. But Kyso forgot to put on a glamour to hide his demonic nature. Thankfully, it was only a few days before Sanhain, and his eccentric outfit could be taken for preparation of the upcoming holiday. He didn’t give it any thought however, with his roaring headache. And though calling her name seemed a little unlikely to work as he remembered the size of the human world, it was the simplest starting point.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
As Isabella walks to the town, she looks around at everything. Just as she is about to step into the middle of the town square, she stops and turns around. Someone followed me she thinks as she feels the usual pull of the portal. Shaking her head, Isabella turns and continues into the town center. Walking around everything, she smiles as she takes in everything. Seeing a stage set up, she walks over to it. "Excuse me sir, what is this stage for?" she asks an elderly man that seemed to be in charge.

The man turns and looks at her with a smile on her face "Well my dear, this is supposed to be for a local singer but she has become ill. We were about to take it down." he says to her. "What is the singing for?" "Well it is for the whole town to enjoy." Smiling, Isabella bows slightly. "Please let me try then." she says to him. The man thinks for a moment and then nods. "Very well lass. I'll let you go ahead and sing on the stage." he says.

Smiling, Isabella goes to the side. Slowly walking onto the stage, the man starts to yell. A crowd begins to form around the stage as she places her bag down next to her. Clearing her throat slightly, she begins to sing. As she does, the whole town begins to crowd around the stage. Her voice could be heard all over and, even though the villagers didn't know she was a demon, they swore that she has the voice of an angel.

Next night

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image
Suddenly a tiny tendril of bliss pierced the tumultuous noise surrounding him. It made him stumble to a stop, at which point he lifted his head towards it. Completely forgetting about his goal to find Isabella, he began to walk in the direction of the beautiful melody. It was as if it was a spell pulling him forward. He needed to understand the magic seeping throughout the lyrics, needed to know who the sorceress was. With large flapping, he lifted into the air, and darted in the direction of the noise. He landed on a rooftop behind her. Instantly, he knew who it was that was calling him. Unwilling to make her wait any longer, he dropped down in front of the house, scaring those inside of it, and walked towards the side of the stage. People were entranced by her music so that they did not notice his large wings, or demonic features.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
As she slowly stops her song, Isabella smiles as everyone cheers. Bowing slightly, the elderly man comes onto the stage and smiles at her. "Lass, would you mind singing another song?" he asks her. Smiling at him, she shakes her head. "I would love to but I'm afraid that I have to go." she says to him. Picking up her bag, she turns to walk off the stage and then sees Kyso right in front of her.

Startled, her breath catches in her throat. As she stares at him, the crowd slowly disperses as the day begins to turn to night. "Why are you here Kyso?" she asks him as she regains her senses. Walking towards him, she slowly walks past him, half hoping he would stop her. While the other half was still a bit hurt and didn't want to be around him.

Next night

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
Kyso, still mildly dazed by her magical song, catches her arm. Pulling her in front of him, he meets her eyes as he says, "we need to talk." He licks his lips an unusually nervous gesture. Already though, the calming affect of her music was dissapaiting and the chatter of the humans started to seep into him. Pain was evident in his eyes as he asks, "Someplace quiet?"

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Looking at him, she blushes at not only how close they were to each other but also at how he says they needed to talk. Nodding her head, she leads him through the back alley ways until they find a secluded area. Turning to look at him, she places her hands behind her back. "What do you need to speak with me about Kyso?" she asks him.

Next night

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image
Kyso places a sound barrier around the alley they stopped in. "How can you deal with so much noise?" The silence is such a relief that for a moment it looks like the harsh bat demon is purring. Shaking his head as if to clear it, and causing his long hair to cascade down his back, he turned to her. "You are upset." he said in a sensible manner, "It is more reasonable for us to talk about it than for you to run off." It wasn't said in an accusatory tone, only as a simple fact. "I believe I've upset you. Though I do not understand why." He looks at her imploringly, "I want to understand."

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Looking at him, she sighs. "I am a bit angry with you." she says to him. Walking over to him, she gently kisses him on his lips. This kiss lasted longer then her last one. After a few moments, she steps away from him. "I figured you were laughing because Lord Geyer knew the reason I kissed you. I felt you were laughing about how I feel and what i feel." she says to him quietly. Looking down at the ground, her violet hair cascades over her shoulders and hides her face from view.

Next night

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image
Once more, Kyso is shocked by the light kiss. Would she be doing that often? It was terribly distracting for sure. Kyso frowned when she told him what she thought. Did she not realize that it was rare for him even to smile, let alone laugh? That it was a miracle he'd done it without torturing someone? "If you had asked, I would have told you the threat was so preposterous." He stepped closer to her, and with a soft hand brushed her hair out of her face. "I do not understand what you feel about me. I told you that." His eyes searched imploringly into hers as he tried to be as honest as possible. "I believe I care for you, but I do not understand it."

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Looking at him, she listens to him speak and smiles slightly as an idea comes to her. "Then I can wait and help you understand." she says to him with a smile on her face. Wrapping her arms around him, she hugs him tightly. Stepping back, she blushes and turns away from him. "Ummm...I think we should get back." she says to him. "I've caused my father enough problems. Besides, who knows what will happen if I'm not around."

Next night

One on One

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces