Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Middle World {Closed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:43 pm
Huntress showed no fear in her eyes "I'm already living right now I servied a fire in training three days ago I serived a gun shot to the chest I servied a bad gash to my chest" her red eyes looked at him fearsomely she new with her being in the stealth force then men told her she wouldnt serive the first year of training and she did she was infact a servior  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:49 pm
"A survivor, ja? Tell me this, survivor, think you can end me before I pull this trigger? I'm prepared to die to finish you off, can you say the same for yourself?" The coyote narrowed his gaze and growled.  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:51 pm
Her head lowered "Why do you wanna finish me?" she asked  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:53 pm
The coyote smiled and put a hand on the paw holding the sword, pushing it from his neck. "I don't. I'm here to continue your training." He slowly lowered his weapon, making sure to keep vital organs in his sights at all time  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:57 pm
"Why should I trust you" she asked holding her side  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:13 am
Brutus reached down to her sword wrist and clamped down, making her unable to swing effectively, he pushed the gun between her eyes, "You can't trust anyone these days. And people want you dead Herr-Huntress." His voice was rough, with a soft German twist, his eyes were cold as snow capped peaks, and his ears twitched ever so slightly at every sound his prey would make. "Anything you'd like to say before its all over?"  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 pm
"How do you know this?!" she shouted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 am
Brutus bore his eyes into hers, growling softly, "I know everything there is to know about you. And thats why I am going to kill you, miss." His paw finger slid onto the trigger, a soft smile crossing his maw.  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:27 pm
Huntress looked at him "Why do you wanna kill me?" she asked her sword rosed up at his throat again "I never had no one after me" she looked at him she was still weak and badly wounded  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:22 pm
((Don't let this become a dead thread please))  

Hal Galvan

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:14 pm
My deepest apologies, I thought it would be a good idea to offer a small plate of freedom in a roleplay...and there obviously wasn`t enough to go around. To make up for it, I have a brand new idea for a roleplay. Expect it later today.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 am
((It's not your fault its like Brutus left us = ill be happy to see your next one))  

Hal Galvan

Gothic_Hypnosis13

Decisive Bloodsucker

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:18 am
She wanders around looking a bit lost and dripping wet.It appears that it has just begun raining outside and she was caught unawares.She is shivering in her thin kimono, her tail limp and her ears flat against her head."E-excuse m-me...b--b-but does anyone h-have a blanket?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 am
(Oops...so sorry Just saw the very first post!!!)
Name:Luna Archangel
Species: Neko Girl (half cat, half human...perhaps a litlle vampire in her too...)
Height:4'11"
Weight:110 lbs
Build:Not overly muscular, but very fit
Luna's mother was a human from around 500 years ago by the name Of Mirai... Her Father was a cat demon Whose name remains unknown . One day,an old enemy of Luna's father came sniffing around (shortly after luna turned around 9) and tried to rape Mirai.A battle ensued but Luna's father lost and in the process forfeit his life and the life of his human lover...leaving Luna an orphan....She has taken care of herself for well over 490 years and has yet to find anyone who can help her avenge the deaths of her parents.  

Gothic_Hypnosis13

Decisive Bloodsucker

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:59 am
I know I didn`t change the status to `closed,` but those last couple of posts should have told you that we aren`t doing this anymore. I believe you failed to actually read the roleplay...  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff