Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
hill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:19 am
User Imagenagi sat on the grass looking at the sky and it started to rain "your right mom i cant keep anyone if i tryed maybe i should have just died in that plan" nagi started to cry  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:21 am
User Image

Serenity

Serenity ran in"nagi..i didnt do it..alucard raped me.." she had tears in her eyes

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:23 am
User Imagenagi sat up and pulled her to him "then why didnt you at least stop him serenity" nagi looks into her eyes and wipes her tears  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:23 am
User Image

Serenity

Serenity was hugged"i..i did i tryed.."

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:25 am
User Image"look serenity the next time he does that just kick his a** i know you can" nagi kissed her cheek "i hope he didnt get you pregnant cause we still have a plan to go to russia to get married" nagi smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:26 am
User Image

Serenity

Serenity smiled"yes..we do" she said looking at the night sky

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 am
User Imagenagi gets on top of her and looks in her eyes "i say lets tell him where going to russia just to pist him off cause he really pissed me off for doing this to you serebity" nagi smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 am
User Image

Serenity

Serenity laughed"ok ^^"

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:50 am
User Imagenagi smiled and appear in his dorm with her  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:38 pm
Hiro flew over and was standing atop the hill, watching the view with a smile but then saw something quickly brush past him and he then felt a pain in his chest then looked down, seeing a cut across it. "damn, I knew it" he muttered and tried to run but a knife was thrown and cut his leg, making him wince and then kneel.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:06 pm
Hiro looked up at the man who was in front of him. "the names ghost, there's a bounty on your head...and now it's mine to take" the man said with a smirk. He then pulled his arm back and got ready to launch the finishing blow. Hiro knew what was going to happen and he sent the thought to every friend he had, including Nick. Hey everyone...looks like this is the end for me...look for yumaki, he has the password to my computer which holds the information on how to bring me back, although my appearance may be different, I am still the same hiro, goodbye for now he sent the thought and watched as the man lunged the blade into his chest and hiros eyes widened and his pulse slowed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:17 pm
Hiri then fell over with his last breath. The man then sliced off one of hiros wings to prove that he was dead. Then began to fly off.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:43 pm
The shadows darkened as a portal was ripped open. Lena walked out of the portal in her demon form and looked around and saw Hiro's body. "Hiro!" she screamed and began to run towards the body.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff