Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:30 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi had started spacing out thinking of how tamaku would be getting after her soon well as soon as he found out about what happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image the shark then bit his arm and swam back undr water "yep hes still pist at me just great i lost my friend" alucard swam back to haruhi and sat next to her and looks down  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi could tell Alucard was upset "Is there any way to make him not pissed?"she asked curiously she didn't want alucard to lose a friend because of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image alucard looked at her "no i tryed but hes still pist at me and its not your fault haruhi i think its because of me and how i stoped seeing him and forgot about him i just wish i could have see him more but now its too late and i screwed it up" alucard lays down and looks at the night sky  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:50 pm
Haruhi Rose
User Image"I'm Sure he will forgive you after awhile if you start to visit moreHaruhi said looking at alucard before looking up into the sky smiling slightly as she looked at the stars.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image alucard smiled "yea i think you right haruhi i think now im gonna visit him everyday and i dont care what the teachers say" alucard grins and pulls haruhi on top of him and smiling looking into her eyes and kisses her cheek  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:59 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi felt embarassed being on top of alucard,then again she is easily embarassed.She kissed him quickly still obviously embarassed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image alucard smiled and he kissed her back looking into her eyes "haruhi i have to tell you something i like you haruhi and i was wondering if its ok if we go out with each other and i dont care what your brother does to me as long i get to see you everyday i dont care at all" alucard smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:23 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi blushed "I like you too,i would love to go out with you i will make sure Tamaku doesn't bug you too much"She said the last part with a giggle,she smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image "alright then its settle we are now going out" alucard smiled "well we gotta make sure he wont fine out" alucard laughed a bit and kissed her neck  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:45 pm
Haruhi Rose
User Image"Yeah he is going to have a hard time with the fact his little sister likes someone"Haruhi said with a giggle just picturing what tamakus reaction would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image "i know right that would be funny to see him freak out like that i would die just to see that happen" alucard starts laughing and he looked into her eyes and bit her neck playfully  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:11 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageHaruhi laughed at the mental image.When Tamaku arrived he heard Haruhi laughing "I took care of Shun for now anyways be careful"He said to his sister walking up completely ignoring Alucard able to guess what probably happened when he wasn't around.User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image "well hey tamaku how hwas the fight wow that was fast" alucard laughed a bit "and ill be sure to protect her even more now that were going out" alucard covers hiis mouth  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:08 pm
Roy watched Nikolai chase after Lena. He looked at the school from a distance and began to walk there. I skipped a lot of classes, he thought gloomily.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff