Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
≈ Hidden Mist Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:16 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"They tell me everything..."

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 460/460
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used -

╰★ Kameko kept up with her team. Though she didn't look back at him, the Genin kept an ear out for Inka since she now knew of his particular situation. With nothing to say, Kameko kept after Souji in front of her.
What's wrong, Kameko?

Are you angry?

Are you sad?

Well...remember...

What we told you

They'll all
burn someday...

BlackFruity

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:42 pm
Rain Water Resonance
Huntress Kitteh
Yo-ko

User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 295
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 215
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
Inka couldn't help the small, gentle smirk that came across his lips at watching the two Genin treck through the mist-covered wilds. They were serious, and determined, little things, and Inka felt like they were indeed ready for missions such as these. Well, maybe not high-ranked missions, especially without higher-ranked teammates, but missions were lives on were on the line - altough, how Asano and Tanaki would actually react has still yet to be seen.

[[ exit to Sound Country - Frozen Lake ]]

[[ Okay, Sound Country doesn't have a crossroads so just post directly at the Frozen Lake. ]]

Boom, Baby!

⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ TIRED MUSCLES | DECREASED LUNG CAPACITY

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:46 am
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Rain Water Resonance

BlackFruity

Huntress Kitteh

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian kept moving. He was almost home

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 760
Stamina Lvl :: 595
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, Earth
Other organs: Unknown
Durations :: Hardcore thread style: 23, Wind Riding: 1
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:57 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Huntress Kitteh
Yo-ko
Rain Water Resonance

User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 510/530
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 160/170
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
Inka followed silently, relief taking him as he drew into familiar territory.

[ Entry from: Sound/Mist Crossroads]
[ Exit to: Mist Gates ]
[[ I'm just going to drive this directly back to the Gates. We've taken far too long to travel. ]]

Boom, Baby!

⊗ TRAITS : Chills | Superstitious
⊗ TIRED MUSCLES | DECREASED LUNG CAPACITY | GASHED RIGHT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:26 pm
entered water country~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos was bored walking alone, and the elders were busy gathering sage chakra so he began to hum. But his humming turned into whistling which turned into singing."I just met you, and this is crazy...but here's my headband. Be a ninja maybe?"

+50 sage
AC/Ryo 14450/140360 ❈ Chakra 1050/1050/❈ Sage 200/350 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:48 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton
User Imageɴʙᴜ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴘs / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Darting through the cross roads, the storm shinobi thought to himself as the happenings transferred over via crow clones sight and partial memories.'' Airi.. I hope you're okay.. I'll be there soon.. Doki, I have faith in you, don't be hurt when I get there.. Cece.. Stay in the shadows.. '' The storm shinobi ripped off his black sleeveless shirt, and reached into his bag upon flipping and leaping from tree to tree. Snatching out an all black cloak with a hood attached to it, he would throw it on top of his head and dig back into his bag and take out the mask he was given to by the anbu. The shape of a demonic cat with blue marks and symbols traced all around its features.'' It must of returned.. '' The shinobi stated with one last leap off of the branch before vanishing into oblivion.

[exit to kumo roads]

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】
Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
< 300 Ryo >
A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
< 1500 Ryo >
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
• Requires Chuunin rank.
• Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
< 2000 Ryo >
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
• Requires Jounin rank.
• Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1] [Placed On]
< 100 Ryo >
A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >
A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1] [Placed On]
< 3500 Ryo >
Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
|Cost: 両 110 Ryo
|Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
|Cost: 両 20 Ryo
|Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
• Requires Jounin rank.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos entered and then exited heading to the crossroads.

AC/Ryo 14450/140360 ❈ Chakra 1050/1050/❈ Sage 320/350 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:17 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 925/925______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 6700

-----Ⱦhere came the scent of burning, the scent of fire and ash, a moment before gray rain fell from the sky. It was not thick nor thin, but something between, something that touched the earth and began to form into a small human with something pressed to his lips. A mournful wail sounded a moment later, loud but calm, soothing, and the ash picked up off the ground and into the air.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:38 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 6 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

((Since this is a mission, we're not technically supposed to post entrance and exit in the same post, so come up with something short. Remember, three sentences is the minimum for it to count toward the mission. Use them as opportunities to get to know each other. =P))

-----тhe going was slow, with myself in the lead, stopping every now and then to make sure Kasai wasn't getting too far ahead. We were making progress though. This and near Kumogakure would be the most nerve wracking for me. Here because we had never found the other two bandits we were supposed to collect from the previous mission in Mizu no Kuni. Which meant they were out there somewhere still, unless nature took care of them for us or they gave up their days of thievery after their comrades were taken.
-----As for Kumogakure, well, that was self-explanatory. I don't know if either of the genin knew about what had happened there. If they didn't, they were sure to find out soon. The merchant certainly did. The reason he was returning to his home was to see if his family had survived and how he could help in the recovery effort.
-----Then, of course, there was the Bijuu. Jack's return told me that perhaps it had been defeated. If it hadn't, however, more would be thrown onto the plate than the genin ever dreamed.
-----I paused again to look back at the cart and wait for it. My wandering mind had caused me to get ahead again.

[NPC]
-----Given the slowness of the travel, they were actually making some decent progress. As impatient as Takumi was, the boy Shadow was right to be cautious. The whole reason he was going back to Kumogakure was because of the attack. What if these super soldiers he'd heard about turned their attention to Kirigakure after they were finished with Kumo? He didn't like those thoughts. From the rumors of the shortly-returned shinobi in Kiri, many of Kumo's shinobi had died in explosions from some strange weapons. They had virtually razed the city to the ground. His grip tightened on the reins, but he turned to the two genin to try to get his mind off of it. "You two are awfully quiet for kids."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

VampireKittenz

Prodigal Misfit

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria had never been this far out into the countryside before, so she didn't know how far they were going. Being a shrine maiden meant that Aria only typically made it as far as the edge of the temple grounds, but in the past year she had only made it as far as the edge of the temple building due to her guarding mission. So when Kirigakure disappeared from sight, there was a bit of anxiety mixed with fear stemming from wanting to be near her home. Agitated from thinking about it, she shifted around on the cart to put her head on her arms on the edge of the cart. When the merchant spoke up and called them kids, Aria blinked in surprise. Nobody had ever called her a kid before, least not now that she was of proper age. It would be inappropriate to correct the client over such a trivial matter, as it could endanger the possibilities of future business. Instead, she tried for a neutral topic, "I have never been this far away from the shrines in the village, Takumi-san." Aria quickly glanced at the other genin to see if he was going to verbally pounce on her inexperience, like Eyan had back when she met him.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

CURRENT TASK

Tao-Benshin
Shadow's active effects:

Mukei Enko [ Spiritual Connection ]

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

【 Kirigakure l Genin l Bukijutsu - Ninjutsu l Chakra: 375/375 l Stamina: 175/175 】
【 AC: 450 l Ryo: 500 】

Eventually, Kirigakure was no longer in sight, and what laid before them was a long stretch of road that lead to Kumogakure. Chibutsu probably wasn't the first to notice the slight drop in density of the fog, as they ventured farther away from the village. He wasn't worried about it, but he would admit that would be what he'd miss most while they were gone. His smile broadened, obviously excited to be able to travel around; be able to see other things outside of the village. Chibutsu looked around, glancing at Aria, Shadow, then the merchant. It was awfully quiet, too quiet in fact. He expected the merchant to say something at the least, considering that Shadow was unable to speak apparently, and Aria was just being... he was unsure.

The silence was broken finally, by the Merchant. Aria replied shortly after before looking at him, and so he took this as a sign that he should also say something. "Err, neither have I." He quickly replied. "I lived in Amegakure for some time, but I was born here in Kirigakure. I didn't really get the full experience of the travel, since I was a smaller child then. But, this is pretty exciting, for me at least." He quickened his pace, now walking beside the Merchant and his horse. "I figure as a Merchant you travel a lot. Have you ever been to Amegakure?" He tilted his head, looking up at the Merchant.

Tao-Benshin

VampireKittenz

Techniques Used:

Techniques Active:

Passives:

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:36 pm
Ahead on the road, a small group of cloaked peasants were slowly travelling in the opposite direction, towards Kirigakure. Their shabbiness only exceeded by the large rickety cart trailing behind them. Covered in a large and tattered gray tarp, the young Clydesdale that pulled it nickered when the group heading away from Kirigakure drew near them. 2 male peasants were on the ground in front of the horse, keeping their side of the road clear, a single female was up on the cart with the reigns in hand, and another, larger male, horseback rider trailed behind the group by a few meters.

Both ends are additionally covered, so there is no visibility to the inside of the cart.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 6 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι moved Kasai out of the way to allow the people to pass. They were a strange sight, to say the least. It was hard to tell where they had come from, since this was one straight road. They could have been traveling anywhere from a small village on the outskirts of the country to being refugees from Kumogakure.
-----No, the horse told a different story. They were farmers of some sort, it seemed. Having grown up on a farm, I knew draft horses well. We had an old mare, before... Well... yeah. Either way, she'd cost use a small fortune even at her age. Even the merchant's horse wasn't in as nice of condition as the one these travelers had. Perhaps they had spent what money they had to make sure they had a sturdy horse to transport their belongings. Not to mention they must have saved up money for months if not years to get enough for a second one, a riding horse.
-----For a moment I wondered how long our old mare had made it on her own, or if anyone had ever found her and took her in. Then I couldn't help but wonder whether or not my parents had ever been found... I shook the thought off and looked back at the rest of my caravan to wait for them.

[NPC]
-----Takumi smiled slightly when both of the genin responded. They were complete opposites. The girl was the quiet, gentle type while the boy seemed the more bold and rowdy. The boy brought up Amegakure, and Takumi leaned back a bit in his seat, looking forward, where he caught sight of a group of travelers. Their cart was in shambles, but the horse that led them was pristine. Odd. Then he remembered the boy's question. "I've been there a couple of times, but not recently. Probably not since before you were born, if I'm right about how young you are. Strange though. They don't let you out much once they start training you, do they?" He chuckled a bit. "Well, it's good to see you have spirit. Any distance traveled without it seems to take all the longer."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

VampireKittenz

Prodigal Misfit

Lanfaer

AandOE
Forgot to quote you, AO.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

(Sorry, Saturday was unexpectedly busy!)

Aria lifted her head as some kind of travelers came towards their area. She was just supposed to escort the merchant, but that included making sure that everything was safe. Producing a fake smile, she waved at the travelers with one hand while bringing her legs up from her relaxed position. No reason really to worry, but Aria didn't know the area well enough to know the populace outside of the village. Without any strange movements, Aria drew together her thoughts. "Is Amegakure really as rainy as they say," she asked loudly to anyone listening. In truth, she was trying to keep an eye on the travelers.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

CURRENT TASK

Tao-Benshin
Shadow's active effects:

Mukei Enko [ Spiritual Connection ]

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff