Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdom Auracite and Kain (One on One. Feel free to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:27 am
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Sitting in her tub, throughts ran through Avarielle's mind. Where is he? She thought, sinking into the water, eyes closed. She held her breath for a long time, body and mind relaxed.

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:22 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain whimpers and whines to himself under his bed when a Maid comes in and screams when she sees a random dog in Prince Kain's room.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:01 am
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

I have to talk to him. She thought, slowly getting out of the tub. She put on, yet another dress. This one more loose and white. Avarielle walked with her bare feet throughougt the castle, looking for him. Seeing how he didn't change back, she decided to look around outside instead of checking his room.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:21 pm
(didn't Avarielle hear the maid's scream?)
The maid runs out of Kain's room and right into Avarielle. "Knight Avarielle there is a wild dog in Prince Kain's room. I don't know what to do or where the Prince is," The maid sobs and shakes scared out of her mind.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:33 pm
{{ Too much on her mind. }}
User Image

Avarielle held the maid by her shoulders and embraced her tightly. "Calm down ma'am. Just go to your room. I'll handle it." She said softly, yet reassuringly. Letting her go, Avarielle headed to Kain's room. Knocking on the door, she said, "I'm coming in."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:38 pm
The maid nods slowly and hurries off to her room quickly

қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looked up when he hear a knock on the door then Avarielle's voice he turns away from the door and pads over to the other side of the room hidding in the shadows of his dresser.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

Entering the room, closing the door behind her, Avarielle sat on his bed. "Come out Kain. I know you're in here." She said, looking around the room for the dog prince.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:53 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain takes a step out of the shadows but he wont look at Avarielle. He sits down out of the shadows and still seemed like a prince even in this form.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image

Avarielle crawled to him and kissed the top of his head. "Thank you for telling me." She said, sitting on her knees, still facing him. "I rather you not keep secrets from me. Makes life a lot less difficult with a lot less drama." Avarielle scratched behind his ears and gave him a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:09 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs and changes human taking Avarielle's hand. "I was scared you would hate me for being what I am like the Hunters family," Kain says and rubs small circles around her hand. "Only my father knows the truth about me," he says and looks away, "that is untill I showed you."

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:46 am
User Image

"Well, now you know that you still have me, so don't worry." Avarielle grasped his hand gently. "Get to be Prince. I wish to declare war for what they've done." She said, anger in her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:57 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"We can't without the people finding out that their prince is a lycan," Kain says looking away.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

"No one will find out." Avarielle said, looking at the door. "We will declare war..." She began, looking back at him. "I will guard you the whole way. No matter what. All you will need is a bow and arrows." A smile spread across her lips. "Okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:27 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"You know that I use a sycthe more then a bow," Kain says with a smile.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image

"I rather you attack from a distance than directly." Avarielle played with his hands, not even realizing. "It'll be a lot safer." Avarielle looked into his eyes, still playing with his hands.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff