Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:03 am
The mechine pain stood between Raphael and Lexi.He almost wanted to laugh at her.

"Posion?Against a god?HA!"Raphael laughed.

The mechine pain charged at Lexi swinging quickly so she had no time for her pointless posion.

The different pains began to attack each of the guardians and Raphael came from behind the second commander grabbing him by the neck and tossing him into the wall.

This let the shapeshifter summon a wolf for each pain..that would help teaming up on each guardian.

Rapheal turned grabbing his hammer.

"Kill them all."he spoke coldly.

Valcom dispersed and went as fast as he could..he had to make it..he had to.

Lucius nodded.

"Get ready ok?"he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 am
Lily watched Valcom leave and she took the dagger from Kira. "I hope he's not making you stay here just because he thinks I need someone to look out for me. I mean, yeah I usually get hurt, but I can take care of myself damn it!" she said as she threw the dagger. The dagger landed dead center in the trunk of a tree and she rolled her eyes.

Noel looked up at Malik and wiped away the tears quickly. "It's ok. Really. I'd probably act the same way. No one deserves to go through what he did." she said as she grabbed Jinx's hand. She showed her everything Damon showed her.

Jinx watched what Noel was showing her, but she didn't seem phased by it. She had to admit that it was pretty horrible, but when was life not horrible. "It kind of makes you wonder about God. If he loves his people so much why would he put them through such a thing." she said as she quickly pulled her hand away from Noel.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:19 am
Malik grabbed his staff and wacked her upside the head!

"Becuase some things are meant to happen!"he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:12 pm
Victor covered his mouth and started to laugh. He glanced at the sisters. "Look don't tick Malik off or that willl happen again. Don't touch the wrong nerve of a Kabuato or you put us into silence" he explained hiding his birthmark

Wrong!" Lexi hissed grabbing the three bladed dagger that was tucked underneath her skirt blocking the swing right before her face was truly scared.

Each of the guardians were taking injuries but were holding their own. Despite the blood and slowly crumbling of the inner walls

The second commander guardian swung his sword at Rapheal.

Kira pulled out the slim twin swords she and their mother forged three months ago. "Yeah...not happy at all"

Kira shook her head. "No...Valcom and Lexi have a soul bond they know when the other has been harmed" she informed Lily gravely. "If Valcom left in a hurry then the Frost temple is at it's final battle" she informed her friend

(three bladed dagger kinda like that weapion Elecktra used in DareDevil forgot the real name of it though_)  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:23 pm
Jinx felt the staff hit the back of her head. She hissed and rubbed her head but she didn't do anything. "It doesn't matter. I'm used to it. A smart a** like me is always getting hit." she said as she looked up at Malik. For once, her expression wasn't stubborn or angry. She just looked like a sad little kid. She regained her focus quickly and crossed her arms.

Noel flinched at the sound of the staff hitting Jinx. She shook her head and hid her face in her arms again. "She's sorry. She didn't mean to." she said to Malik quietly with her thoughts. She kept her face hidden and tried to ignore the memories. She didn't want to cry anymore and she honestly didn't want to remember anything.

Lily looked at Kira and nodded. "The poor thing. Is there anything we can do?" she asked Kira with a concerned expression. She hated seeing Valcom like that and she didn't want to just sit around while others are fighting for their lives.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:25 pm
Raphael easyily lifted his hand and smiled.

"Push."he whiperd and the commander went flying into the wall harshly.He turned and grabbed one of the guardians by the hair and getting them hit by a electric shock from one of his pains.

The mechine smiled and looked into Lexi's eyes.

"Fooled you b***h."he said and a wolf come from underneath the tiles biting for Lexi's leg.

Valcom hit the gate sendking it crashing and he ran into the hall grabbing Raphael and slamming him into a pillar.He sent the hilt of his blade into the back of the mechine man's head even though he was to late for the wolf.He chopped off its head with a fatal swing and growled.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:30 pm
Kira sighed shaking her head. "The gods going to kill us off one at a time. I heard that from Crow when he almost killed my brother...the best I can say is we head back and rejoin Damon,Malik and my brother's group" She nodded looking at Lily.

Two of the guardians were dead while the rest were wounded. The templed started to cave in on them due to the deaths, the foundation became weaker with the increasing numbers of the guardians.

Lexi was on the ground bleeding. She was knocked out by a chunk of the stones above them caving in.

"Everyone scatter!" the third command shouted over the noise of the wind that was pushing the destruction up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:37 pm
Lily looked at Kira and she gave a small smile. "That is a good idea my dear friend. Though I'm still quite worried." she said with a sigh as she stood up. She liked the idea of getting to see Damon again, but she could tell something horrible was going on back at the Frost kingdom and she could feel the souls of so many people slipping away. She shook off the feeling and nodded for her to lead the way.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:42 pm
Raphael shoved his blade in the third commanders chest from behind and he sighed.

"I told you didn't I Lexi?"he growled and his pains already surrounded the exits.He walked out forgetting the old wolf who was pushing a rock off of himself.

Valcom grabbed Lexi and jumped threw the door using his blade to cut down a surprised summoner pain.He kept going quickly leving the pains and Raphael behind him..he put his wife down where his twins could easyily find her and kissed her gently on the forhead before he dispersed again.

Damon came walking back to the camp fire.

"This day hasn't turned out well.."he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:00 pm
Noel heard Damon's voice and she looked up at him quickly. "Is something wrong?" she asked him. She had this strange feeling, but she wasn't sure if it was just because of what he showed her. She really didn't pay too much attention to it.

Jinx looked up at Damon and heard Noel's question. She rolled her eyes again and just looked at the flames from the fire. She still rubbed her head while her sister talked.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:29 pm
Damon puffed out threw his nose as he puffed on his cigar.

"The frost guardians..are dead."he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:08 pm
Lexi isn't right?" Victor looked up shocked. He gritted his teeth closing his eyes pissed all over again.

Kira nodded and took Lily's hand as she visualized the Templar temple where the others were.

The temple collapsed only two members, including Lexi, made it out.

The fourth, the oldest of them all, placed his hand over Lexi's leg healing her. "Sister..." he muttered softly before looking up seeing Valaria who ran ahead of her brother.

Valaria stared in horror at the fallen ruins of the temple but was relieved their mother was alive

(god...I hate issues sorry bout teh delay)  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:16 pm
Lucius starred at his mother and sighed.

"Seems are father made a quick run by.."he said and lifted his mother up onto his back.

"Lets go Val..we need to get moving."he said.

Damon shook his head.

"Lexi is alive..thanks to Valcom."he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:24 pm
Noel shook her head when Damon said the guardians were dead. She didn't like the thought of death. She looked over at Victor as he mentioned someone named Lexi. She was about ask who she was, but decided it was best not to. "Well at least she's ok." she asked Victor.

Jinx looked at her sister and then looked at Damon. She decided to ask the question she knew her sister really wanted to ask. "Who's Lexi?" she asked him.

Lily looked at Kira and grinned a bit. "I should warn you now that I can be quite impatient so I suggest you try to be quick with this. Just saying." she said with a giggle.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:25 pm
Val nodded then glanced at the lone guardian. "Uncle why not you come with us?" she asked.

The guardian smiled weakly. "I'm not your Uncle...that me has been dead for years now Valaria..."

Kira grinned then held Lily's hand and disspeared. They stumbled into the outskirts of the temple grumbling slightly. "Sorry Lil...I am working on that still"

Victor glanced at the neko twins. "Lexi Frost is the newly Head Frost Demon Guardian. Her husband, Valcom, is a I guess you can say newly lycan. They been parents to my sister, Damen and myself" he looked up smiling seeing a dusty chick. "Well...speak of the devil"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff