Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdoms of Love (one on one again, sit back and enjoy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Belle saw the dog and was hurried off. Hearing the howl she broke away from Edward. "That sound!" She said, looking out towards the howling noise. "It's the same howl from earlier." She ran off in hopes to find the dog or whatever was howling.

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:20 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
imgright]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/kain-9/Roleplay/BOYcopy.jpg[/imgright]

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

"My Lady, no its too dangours," Edward shouts out chasing after her.
Kain hears some noise coming towards him and looks around to find a place to hide but he was trapped by the stone walls. He can't hide in a carrot patch.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

"Edward! Leave me be." She said, turning around to face him. "I wish to find the source." Belle demanded, lifting her palm, maybe getting ready to attack. "Either you agree to help me, run off to get help, or try to stop me. Choose wisely."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:49 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
imgright]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/kain-9/Roleplay/BOYcopy.jpg[/imgright]

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

"But my lady, I told Sir Kain that I would protect you and I do not want to go back on my word. I will help you," Edward says looking around.
Kain backs into the shadows and hides behind a tree.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

Belle ran off into the shadows in hopes to find the dog. Seeing a dark mass, she turned quickly to see a dog. "Oh my...." Getting on her knees she held her hand out to the dog. "Come here...I can help you dear."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Edward watches over Belle and looks at the dog. His eyes widen and he puts his hand on Belle's shoulder, "my lady, that is no dog. Tis a wolf," Edward says before slowly moving and then quickly picking Belle up and rushing her to her room.
Kain whines softly as he hears the rush of guards after Edward told them that there was a wolf on the guards. He shakes himself and heads for his secert hole and sneaks out of the castle. He sighs and lies down out in the forest so the guards wouldn't find him he hid in a rotted tree.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image

"NO!" Belle began to flail and cry. "He means no harm! Bring no harm to that wolf!" She screamed, getting tired of flailing. "Edward. I can't believe you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:34 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

"I'm sorry my lady but you should kno wolves are not safe and with you being the only heir left and the only daughter of the king we can not take the risk of something harming you like the wolf," Edward says unhappily.
Kain decides to wait out the night.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image

I hate having to be royalty. She thought to herself, looking down. Belle began to think a lot about being the only heir. Why can't I just...Be me? She thought.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:01 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain curls up and falls asleep.
One of the guards find the sleeping wolf and grabs the wolf in a net.
Kain wakes up with a growl trying to get out of the net but couldn't.
The guard puts the wolf in the kennels for the dogs.
Kain growls and jumps at the dog but it was shut in his face. He cawls at the door and whines.
The sun wood be raising soon and he would change back to his human form naked.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

Belle woke up in the middle of the night, guessing they have caught the wolf from earlier. She dressed in her all black robes and headed out her window, climbing the big, cherry blossom tree right outside. "Please let my guess be right." Belle said under her breath, hurrying to the 'dog jail'.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:12 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain pads around his kennel with a growl to himself. He didn't want to be found at sunrise as a naked human. He could be demoetted and loss his knightshi for something like this.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

Belle opened the door and sighed of relief. The wolf was there and she knelts down in front of it. "Come now. I will help you...Without any interuption this time." Belle looked the wolf in the eyes and felt a familiar warmth, which somewhat frightened her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:27 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looks up when Belle enters the room. Now he really needed to get our of here. He could already feel the change again. He whines softly really needing to get away from her before he did change.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

"Go." She whispered, pointing outside. Getting out of the wolf's way, Belle waited for the wolf to scurry out of the kennel.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff