Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Brink of Delusion; Crystal's Shine ((OOC Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic fans, anyone?
  Hellz Yeah
  Hellz No
  Sonic who?
  The Hedgehog you dolt! :P
View Results

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:08 pm
Yeah, I'm usually pretty good about that with all of my characters, Drac... so they end up dictating their own posts instead of me "writing them," but yeah.. that's been an issue for me this whole week, not just for Rigo's character.

Alrighty, I'll try to think of something for the Nero Angeal Servant girl.... except I thought of something ridiculously weird where the girl has a grudge and a crush... I do have a habit of interjecting random humor... sweatdrop

Edit: Claided, that sounds really cool. I'll have to think of something. I didn't think that deeply for a theme song on Rigo yet. I'm not great with picking songs, to be honest.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:21 pm
Alright, just waiting on a post from Kasumi and we'll get this party started! I assume you are controlling them for now right Drac?

So yeah, my basic plan is to punch through the door with one hand, using the bright-glowing energy hand to blind everyone in the other room with a flash. While they are blinded, I'll use the other hand to blast apart the wall and hopefully knock the bad guys around a bit. While they are stunned, everyone else runs in and does their thing.  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:53 pm
Rigo might be able to help with the status inflicting stuff since Nero Angeals apparently like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:12 am
Well, like I said, you all are able to take any liberties you want with these guys, even so far as controlling them. It would probably be better if one you controlled faced someone else besides your own character, since a one-roleplayer fight can get a little difficult to play out.

However, if no one has any ideas of the sort, then I will figure something out myself and make them the best I can come up with. 3nodding  

Draconia Crystalis

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:32 pm
I figured that Harrier will add a blast of wind with Suri's attack to maximize the damage of the wall blast. Maybe knock them back some. I'd think that Alane would stick with Kasumi and/or another bearer while combo-ing. If you want a dragon to help fight then she can call Maurik to come help, but I didn't really suggest it because its indoors and the sandstorm's still going.

I'm leaving tomorrow for a week because it's my fall break, but I'll have internet access and I'll be able to post (just not as often, probably mornings and evenings). So if there's ever a part where you're all going somewhere or finishing up the fight or anything then just drag my two along. I'm fine with that and then you won't have to wait on my slow tail.

But during that time I'll start on the sketches. I already got Gio's information and planned, plus my two, and I'll be awaiting the rest of yours. I'll post up sketches when I can (after I come back to home and a scanner).

@ Scythe: It's fine if you don't have a theme, I can pick one out and see if you like it. You don't have to have one now so its not a rush, it will be a while before I can do my opening/ending idea anyway. I need the sketches and the scenes played out. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:26 pm
Just wondering, which is why i left my attacker a little vague in my post, do you guys want to each face off with your matching element? Or did you want to end up fighting another element different from yours?

I'm cool with same-element match-ups, but not opposed to taking on the bad guy's version of the Earth/Fire/Water Bearer. After all, we just leapt into a low-visibility area, would be kinda lucky if we happened to find our exact counterparts lol.

Then again, for now we might want to face off against our same element so we can build an image of what our bad guys look like. Then, in the future, if we want to switch off, we'll have an idea of who we're battling and their style.

Also can't wait to see you guys in action, especially Kasumi's and Harrier's Crystals. because I have tons of innovative ways to use water in battle and for support and Harrier's for the same reason. Kinda wanting to see how a regular person like Alane is supposed to match up to Servant Crystal Wielders.  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:12 pm
Drei just made me think- pardon my Italian- 'Oh s**t, Alane's going to get killed'.

No. Seriously. I thought that for a moment.

I can tell you she's probably going to be on the defensive... the entire time. I can totally see her getting matched up with fire and a reenactment of Roy vs. Ed in Fullmetal Alchemist (for those who don't know the anime; it's a guy who controls fire firing big balls of fire at a small guy who runs around trying not to get killed).

Along with the elemental idea, I was thinking that as a real 'everyone's here' fight that it will be with different elements. Not opposite but not the same one either. With the same question; how many attackers are there? All of the crystals, less or more? Because it says 'four figures' so I wasn't sure if it was just a few or are they all there.

I'm also very exited, because this is my first battle. I lucked out, having joined later, not to be able to fight the first 'boss' with them, but now everyone's here to play around with so it will be 10x more fun. I almost cheered when I saw that Drei started the fight, the same thing happens when I write about characters getting into a pulverizing fist fight *coughinabardrunkcough*. Along these lines, I will post up Harrier and Alane. (Mostly Harrier. If there was no fight, Alane would probably be in a corner moping. It's her personality to be emotional.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:17 pm
I think theres just four of them and from what I remembered Drac said Fate, Darkness, Fire, and Thunder,  

Vizzion

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:53 pm
Okay, thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:25 pm
So, I was just randomly browsing youtube and came upon this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9_VWoIvtJU

Despite the picture (and I haven't seen the anime before), I think this could suit Gio as a song too. Maybe. Not completely. I guess it might work for Rigo too, but to me it sounded better with Gio. The lyrics kind of fit. Here's a link to the lyrics: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/ragnarok/believeinheaven.htm

What do you guys think?  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:59 pm
I agree with the first guy who commented on that video, does sound kinda James Bondish in the beginning. But overall, I LIKE!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:06 pm
I really like the song. And really the first thing I thought about it was 'Ninja'. Really. >.<

I'm getting off for the night, and I'll probably only get on tomorrow late. So from this point I'll be on/off throughout the day for a week. Jusr drag my characters around as you will- Harrier fighting the Darkness fake (I guess with Joylre) and Alane with Kasumi.  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:08 pm
Dear lord...sorry I wrote a novel there. I just got so carried away, I LOVE battle scenes. I really looked over it and can't find anything to delete or shorten so...it stays lol.

...For anyone who plays L4D, Suri is totally being pounced by a Hunter right now biggrin Plz save him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:38 pm
Haha. Denyala beat me to it.

Alright, so far,

Miya + Suri are against the Thunder one, and Harrier and Jolyre against Darkness? So, that leaves Fire and Fate not attacked yet, right?

Edit: Oh, yes, I had the same exact thought about the song at the beginning, but the lyrics are more telling. Haha.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:58 pm
So. Big curious question. Simulcasting..can it be done with any two or more bearers? or does Animus have to be present? what's the breakdown on that?  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff