Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Are you open about being a furry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SernieBanders

Friendly Cat

7,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:32 pm
Some of my friends knows about it, and some don't. They would not understand it anyway  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:45 am
I guess not but kinda yes. See the thing is in real life I'm not exactly "furry." Like, I don't have a fursuit (which I actually really want), or ears or a tail or paws (which I also actually really want) and I don't go to conventions (Still on the ropes about that xd ). Like none of my friends really know I roleplay and stuff as a furry but they know I talk to them (not sure how they feel about that) and I'm pretty sure if I tell my parents they won't like it very much (We are a very religious family and though I am also very religious I don't see a problem with it because I don't actually practice beasiality xd ) So yeah not sure where I stand but I suppose I'm not that open about it.  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

The Strawberry Bandit

Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:13 pm
Even though I'm not a furry myself, I'm a furry lover, and I'm still in the closet about it. v.v
I'm slowly but surely bringing it more apparent that I love furry.
Online I'm really open about it, but in real life, I'm really not.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:49 pm
i dont deny but i dont advertise.  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:08 pm
All my friends which I told That I was a fur thought it was a fetish.... -_- Rather then somethin else.... D"X  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:00 am
Meh, I converted quite a few of the people I know offline who never heard of furries before and I'm open about it when it's relevant.  

Scathefyre

Everyday Lunatic

Piroshki

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:49 pm
I hide it from my family, but I don't really go to great lengths to hide it from my friends. I don't show anyone my drawings. o.o" But I wear my tail around my friends all the time. A few of them know I'm a furry because they asked about it, and the rest probably either assume I am one and they don't care, or they just assume it has to do with anime, even though I don't really watch much anime anymore.

Besides wearing the tail on occasion, though, I don't really do anything that would make people think I am one. If someone suspects it and asks, I'll tell them no prob, but I'm not going to treat it like it's a huge deal and everyone needs to know or we can't be friends. I don't introduce myself by telling people what all my other interests are, so why should furry, probably one of my more embarrassing ones tbh, be any different?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:28 pm
When asked, I'll be open about it, but I don't really tell anybody otherwise. My family doesn't know about it, but a few of my friends do.  

Raybadursh

Friendly Lunatic

OctoberSnowpaw

4,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:29 pm
I'll say yes when asked ^^ i dont greet people by saying i am  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items