Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Left 4 Lawlz (Going/Acceping Profiles NAO) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:23 pm
Erissa felt him shoving her backwards, "are you trying to run me over like a car in reverse?" she asked, as she stumbled backwards, barely keeping her balance. She couldn't blame him, the witch was staring right at them, "whatever you do, don't look her in her eyes... she could be like Medusa... but ten times worse and... she'll tare your limbs instead of turning them to stone" she said, gagging at the idea. The stay quiet part was out since she had clearly seen them and well there really weren't any options at the moment, "maybe she's full?" she said, praying they'd have some luck. She was thinking of shooting the b***h but would she just dodge it? "hey, can I shoot the thing... or will that just piss her off?" she asked in a rushed voice. She really hoped she could shoot the thing because if they couldn't they were good as dead.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:53 am
John grunted in response to Dexter's reasoning. He couldn't entirely agree with it, as it wasn't about them being lost but the others losing them. But he didn't want to argue about the details. It was nice just getting away from Tom's list of duties and taking a much needed break.

He grunted again, nudging Dexter in the foot for attention, still curious about the other's bag of... Of God only knows what.

As badly as he wanted, no needed, to answer Erissa's questions James kept himself as quiet as he could, his eyes locked into the woman's as she continued to glare at him. As they scrambled back, the creature let out a low growl and further spread out her fingers.

Not good, not good, not good! "Shh, shh, shh. Shhhhhh." James hissed at his substitute companion as she kept going on and on about the problematic woman in front of them. As they got further, the woman gave them one last glare before her fingers slowly closed back up, and her growls turned into cries again.

"Hey, can I shoot the thing..."

"NO!" James almost screamed out his response, and the woman was startled. Her hands dropped from her face and she snapped her head in their direction, at full attention to the humans who continued to annoy her. To express her annoyance, she started growling at them, getting louder and louder.

"s**t, move, move, movemovemove!" James grabbed Erissa by the arm, and pulled her up alongside him as he stood up straight and started to run from the creature that was threatening to disembowel them.

Hanna gasped in a dramatic fashion, suddenly sucking herself up close to Ian as she stared at the soldier in shock. Somebody faking just to win at tag? Completely unheard of and unforgivable!

"That's cheating!" She frowned, then glared in the direction the moan had come from. "YOU'RE A CHEATER!!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:55 pm
Erissa looked at him surprised but she instantly shut up. However, as she asked her last question it seemed to drive James a little too far. As he yelled the witch was now focus on them, "oh s**t" she said, as she felt him yank her arm. She ran with him and happily nodded, "how he hell are we going to survive now, its like Jurassic Park... once the dinosaur see's you, your dead" she hissed, as they ran faster. She didn't dare look back, it was like one of those horror movies where the audience knew where the hunter was, but not the main characters. She shuttered at the thought and simply looked ahead, hoping maybe the b***h lost interest.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:35 am
D.C. looked over at John curiously, before he nodded, emptying the contents of the bag, revealing a treasure trove of explosives, from grenades, bombs, IEDs, and even fireworks....

Ian gave a groan, face-palming...

"Yeah! So let's get to base before they find us!" Wheelman said, pointing towards the Macy's.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:57 am
John cooed at the treasure trove of explosives Dexter revealed. His eyes darted between the confiscated objects, unable to just settle on one.

"...What are we doing?" He asked curiously, gently grabbing a bottle rocket to examine.

"Just don't make her angry! That's rule number one." James replied, taking a glance back at the witch. Satisfied they had moved away, the infected woman covered her face once more and her growls were replaced with soft moans and cries.

"....Okay, so we can't go this direction." He sighed as he came to a stop. James released Erissa's arm, and began searching for an alternative route. None came to his immediate attention, and he groaned in defeat.

"This is why I hate recon..."

"TO THE BIRTHDAY PARTY!" Hanna pointed off in the same direction Alan had, before she started jerked on Ian's hand to make him move. "Come on, Ian! We're missing out on the party!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:53 pm
"Gonna make a big, boomy Pinata." D.C. said, looking over where they were.
"Why? Because it's bound to be SOMEONE'S birthday soon." he said, with a shrug.

"Right, right.." Ian sighed, following after Hanna.

Wheelman nodded to them, taking out a comm unit.
"Hey squirt. Where are you? Found two survivors."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:01 am
Erissa rubbed her arm, "well at least she's lost interest... for now" she said, sighing. She didn't dare look toward the witch, she might tick it off. She looked around and nodded, "I agree with you... recons a drag" she said. Just then, there was a buzzing sound and she looked toward James pocket, "James, do you have a communicator?" she asked, slapping her forehead. She looked at him, "you could have just called him!" she protested, sighing. She looked the other direction, "well, are you going to answer it? maybe he can get us out of this hell hole..." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:40 am
"Birthday.." John hummed approvingly as he started to lightly toy with other forms of explosives Dexter had brought.

James looked at Erissa, raising his eyebrow in curiosity when she agreed with him about recon. Yeah, it was a common enough term civilians knew it, but she couldn't really know what it was like.

Then again. This infection was doing a lot of things. And if she's been going as a sole survivor, than recon was pretty much what she did every day just to get by.

He chuckled for a moment before his pocket radio buzzed, and Alan's voice spoke with some muffling. He groaned as he reached into his pocket for the radio, "Yes, I know I could have called." He sighed to Erissa. "But I'm still suppose to regroup with him so it doesn't matter much.

"My name isn't squirt, Alan." James sighed tiredly into the radio, taking cautious glances back at the witch. "I have my own survivor, and we're stuck between the ice cream shop and the toy store. One of those crying ones is blocking our path and I'm not sure if there's any other routes to reach you."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:30 pm
"Alright..." Wheelman said, thinking for a moment.
"Wait, wait wait." he said to both Ian and Hanna, making Ian stop Hanna's advance.

"This way..." he said, pointing in an opposite direction, leading to a metal door.

"Make your way outside if you can, James. No questions, just GO."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:44 pm
Erissa simply listen to what he had to say and she tilted her her, "wait... he wants us to find another way... what the hell?" she complained. She sighed, was there even another route? They could go back to the Dairy Queen but its bound to be flooded by common zombies now and the other way was blocked by that witch... She looked at him, "I vote we back towards the Dairy queen... it's better than facing that witch... besides... if worse comes to worst we can handle the common zombies more easily" she said. She still hadn't told him about her mutation and she hoped she wouldn't have to. She then stood next to him and looked around, "well, what do you want to do?" she asked.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:35 am
"Outside? But--" James frowned at his radio. This. This was he hated recon. This is why he hated recon with Alan. He wanted to go outside, in the wide open space where the infected had all the room they could want or need to kill them.

He groaned, shoving his radio back into his pocket. Arguing would be pointless, and waste time. Not like Alan would even listen to me anyway... James thought bitterly as he looked at Erissa, slightly comforted he wasn't the only one against this idea.

"I don't think we have much choice." He told her, nodding his head toward the hall where an exit lead to the outside. "We either die here while she wanders around, or we see what his half thought plan is."

When she was forced to a halt, Hanna looked back at her brother and the soldier and frowned. "I thought we were going to the birthday." She whined, tugging on Ian's hand. "Why'd we stop?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:41 pm
Erissa looked at him, the word "outside" made her shiver, "I suppose your right... there's really no choice.." she mumbled. She looked at him and decided that she might as well tell him her secret now that they were more than likely to be traveling together for some time, "there's a small detail I need to let you know about first, if we do get caught off guard I want you to run... since if you get bitten your dead... me well, i'm immune so I can't get infected" she said, checking his expression. She thought about it for a while and sighed, "It's hard to believe I know and I can tell you if there are any common zombies near by as well" she said. She hoped he'd register everything she was telling him.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:58 am
"We're taking a fun little detour..." Wheelman chuckled as he guided them towards the outside as well, making sure to keep away from the roaming infected.

"....This can't end well...."

"Trust me. Gonna be worth it~"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:12 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"...Immune?" James batted his eyes a moment, the word almost not absorbing in to his head as he processed its meaning. Immune. Unaffected by the disease. Safe from turning in to a monster.

"That... That's fantastic!" A smile broke out on his face, almost going from ear to ear. If he could get her back to base... The possibilities were endless! Jeff could make up his own cure, or a possible treatment for them. Or maybe they could finally move on, find some higher authorities and get her to a team of scientists. Or, or, or..

Something cried out down the hall, its voice strained like something clenched on its throat. Before James could pull himself out of the hope of a cure and register the cry, the creature coughed and something was flying right at the duo. James caught the movement of the projectile in the corner of his eye, and his stomach sank. He quickly shoved against Erissa's chest, wanting her out of the way. He couldn't risk their only chance at coming close to a cure.

A long pinkish appendage coiled itself around James' extended arm. The young man immediately whined at the slimy feeling on his arm just before the creature at the end of the tentacle jerked, pulling James away and making him lose his footing and fall to the ground. It continued to pull, sliding him across the ground closer to not only itself, but the crying witch who wandered aimlessly in James path.

"What's a dee-toor?" Hanna questioned, tilting her head to side curiously as she lightly swung her and Ian's hands. "Is that like sarcar? Ian using sarcar a lot."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

(ooc: oh god xl)

Erissa fell hard to the ground and as she heard a cry. It happened so fast that she had a hard time registering that James pushed her out of the way, "you idiot! I told you to run if something like this happened!" she hissed. She couldn't just let her only hope of finally meeting survivors die off. She curse and ran towards him, "alright you idiot, i'm coming" she said, as she pulled her knife out. She quickly threw it at the appendage and it cut it clean off of James arm, "run before he tries to grab you again" she said, as she managed to get closer to him. She held her gun, as her heart beat faster and faster "get up, hurry get up!" she called as she rushed forward and attempted to grab his arm, 'oh, please don't let him die, he's my only way of getting to the others... the only way I can get my research to them... if he dies, i'm good as dead too' she thought. She may have been immune to the disease but her life was shortened due to the genetic mutation. She had no idea how much longer she had and she needed to pass on her knowledge as soon as possible.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff