Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC = The Sexy Bunny's Allegiance!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's Your Dream Job?
  Chef
  Vet
  Artist for video games/comics/whatever
  Rock Star
  Other (Please comment and let us know!)
View Results

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 pm
I never played Sonic Riders, but it seems... Tolerable, I guess. I heard that you could play as Nights. I think that's pretty airwolfing awesome.

How about the games for the GBA? I have Sonic Advance 3. Really colorful. Really pop-like. I dig it. I made it to the final boss, as far as I know, but I could never beat it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:22 pm
You can but... that's about the best part.

I have that game, and it took me 2 months on the final boss alone. I beat it twice with two odd combos: Tail and Knuckles, Then Tails and Amy. Tails is the best bet on that mo-fo. Or you could use Super Sonic.  

DakTC

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:24 pm
Yeah, I wish they included Nights in more Sega-developed games. :/

Lol, fat chance of me getting all the Chaos Emeralds, unless I looked up where the keys and junk we-

. . .

I don't know why I didn't think of that before.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:27 pm
True that.

. . .

I didn't either. Wow. That would make game completion a helluva lot easier. Finally get Cream when I beat Egghead.  

DakTC

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:35 pm
I remember getting Cream before facing what I thought was the final boss. What did the final boss look like? I may not have been facing him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:36 pm
How did you do that? And the final boss... I can't describe it. Lots of guides on YouTube, however.  

DakTC

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:27 pm
My personal favorite 3D sonic games: Sonic Heroes, Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Adventure.
Shadow the hedgehog was ok. It didn't totally suck.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:49 am
Never played Shadow's game.  

DakTC

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:52 pm
It's ok. You should really only play it if want more info on Shadow. I bought and played it because it's technically a sonic game. I really wish SEGA would go back give some of their old sonic games a good polishing. I wouldn't mind seeing a polished and updated version of SA2  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:56 am
Yeah. That'd be nice. I personally think SH could use some re-working.  

DakTC

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:12 pm
Oh, yeah, I wasn't facing the final boss. I was facing the Cyber Track Zone boss. Sooooo close, though! >.<

They -are- making a new Sonic game. It's exactly like the first ones, except with better graphics, a new storyline, and possibly some tweaked gameplay. I'm pretty sure it's being released for XBLA as DLC, but I can't remember. I know I read about it in GI, though.

And Shadow the Hedgehog -sucked-. I can't believe I ever liked playing that game. That is -not- a Sonic game.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:55 pm
Dude the only reason you two didn't think of looking it up was because you were true gamers and sticked to the challenge!

But now your not - .-  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:51 pm
I would say it sucked. It had it's flaws but it was decent. It was just more combat oriented. The key to enjoying a game is to go in expecting something.

Example: Don't go playing a game like Prototype if you think there's going to be a ultra original storyline. Go play it for the mindless fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:33 pm
Hmm... I haven't thought about it like that before, mostly because all the games I play have awesome plots and cool graphics, so I've come to expect them.

Anyhow, guess who has a job? I start tomorrow at G.H. Bass at the mall. I won't be around as often as I'd like to, but at least I won't have to sneak onto the Internet anymore.  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:16 pm
......damn. Just as I predicted. Stray would come back for a brief time then go slunk back into the shadows of the unknown.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff