Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image
Zanza at that moment ducked and grabbed his leg throwing the boy towards the ground.Zanza instantly shot up and jumped over the boy his hand holding the boys head as it was about to slam into the floor.Zanza had an insane smile as his elbo acted as a save from smashing the boys head.That's one point for me Zanza said getting off him and jumping back to his start position .  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:12 pm
LightAngelOfVCS
User Image

User Image

Ice looks at her unamused.
"I'm part Blood Elf, Part Incubus. Which if you must know is a sex demon who seduces young girls, such as yourself, into bed and takes them. Happy?"
He walks onto campus.

Niel pretended like he didn't hear him.

-SV-ThornOfThieves

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
what he belived to be me faded away I then come up behind him my dark blade to his troat "Not so much" (this ones really me) "I'd say one point for me"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle giggled with amusement at his little 'statement'. "You should REALLY rephrase that dear. I don't think you can seduce me or trick me into bed." She said with a smirk. "Not in this life that is. I'm not as 'young' as you think."

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
Zanza laughed as a large flash of light came from Zanzas mouth shattering his blade.Zanzas hand held a small knife as he shoved it into the boys stomach.Such a foolish brat you are sorry for stabbing but you know how it goes.Zanza said as he was fighting seriously for the moment after having a blade put to his throat it made him interested.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Ice smirks and sees shadows moving in a class right above them. He changes the subject.
"Well, would you look at that? It's a fight."

"I guess this place isn't a ghost town after all. Should we continue our lesson?"

"Sure. Avarielle, I challenge you to a fight." He grins.

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 pm
(aww i was actually gonna start a class when everyone got back crying the spar is just for fun)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"Why me? Why not Niel?" She asked, smiling at him. "Maybe he could help you stick that landing." Avarielle said, remembering when he landed straight on his face. "Besides, I have food in my hand that should be kept fresh. And a next class to attend."

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:20 pm
Assassiinx
(aww i was actually gonna start a class when everyone got back crying the spar is just for fun)

{{ From here on, this is the last OOC comment. We have a thread for it. ^_^ }}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 pm
Assassiinx

((um lol their with a teacher already XD they were in class the whole time, we could join classes for a fun idea?))  

-SV-ThornOfThieves

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
"Woah, man I wasn't really going to cut your troat, OR WAS I" he starts laughing until the pain from the stab kicks in "Arrrrgggghh, darn that whent deep" he stumbles up and slides into a shadow once more appering and disappering across the room mutiple times  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:22 pm
Auracite
Assassiinx

{{ From here on, this is the last OOC comment. We have a thread for it. ^_^ }}

((oh oki sorry lol, post on thread))  

-SV-ThornOfThieves

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Ice grins.
"Aw. Are you afraid of the big bad incubus?"
He blows icey cold breath in her face.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:28 pm
User Imagethe crimson blood started to rush over the hand he was using to cover his wound, he begins to coff up blood, he mumbles "I'm not going to lose this fight so quickly" three clones formed from darkness where made and then darmis sunk into another shadow  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

"I'm scared for you dear. Not of you." Avarielle continued walking, not wanting to fight with anyone at the moment.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff