Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:16 pm
"You'll be allowed back when you have a lighter attitude." Larka refused Asiril's offering of the flask. She didn't trust anything he offered unless she watched him put it in there himself. She learned her lesson long ago.

Relieved the awful customer was gone, she slumped across the counter and slid down to the floor. She sat on the floor with her back leaned against the shelves under the counter and gave a yawn. She scratched at the stupid uniform again and wished the day was over.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:33 pm
Axel continued to clean up the mess. He continued whistling and took the bucket to the wash room to wash it out. When he came back he set the mop and bucket against a wall. "Kinda empty in here." He muttered and leaned against the counter. He sighed and took the hat off his head. He chuckle thinking. "I went after this job looking for something calm." He muttered and smirked. "Yet I always find hostility." He was mostly talking to himself and thinking things over. He had forgotten that Larka might still have been hiding on the other side of the counter.  

MrTomGero

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:01 pm
Asiril casually strolled out of the back room fixxing his shirt, no apron at the time nor hat and his top few buttons were undone. Content with his modifications he strolled back behind the counter looking to Larka, "so, wheres my juice? That was my breakfast."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 pm
Zi enters the store and looks around. He walks to the counter and rings the bell. " Um...I'm here to work, I'm sorry I'm late I... was doing exams for school. Hello? "

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:17 pm
Axel shoved the hat into his pocket and stepped away from the counter. He pointed his thumb over his shoulder back to the counter. "You can find the boss back there." He walked away and began whistling again, grabbing the mop and bucket and taking them to the back room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:24 pm
" Oh thank you. " Zi walks to where the wolf pointed. " Hello? Boss?"

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:28 pm
Larka lifted her head so that everything above just her nose showed over the counter. She eyed the new guy and winked. "Welcome aboard, sonny. Get to work. Er, I mean... Do what you can since we have so little customers."

Larka kicked at Asiril again and snarled. "What do you think you're doing, Fox!? Go back there and put on everything! You can't just do what you want here!" She stood and placed her hands on his shoulders to turn him back around and march him right back into the back room.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:35 pm
" Um, thank. I'm Garu, Zi, I think I'm going to have fun working for you. So where can I change into my uniform? "

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:44 pm
Asiril snickered eyeing the others, "looks like the managers taking me on break. Mind the noise~" He then proceded to dart out of reach over the counter. "Larka whats the deal, not like the people who own this join even care~ Besides if I can rebel you can get out of that hideous outfit yourself. " Offering a wink before adding, "Pinks not yer color." He took a moment to wink to the new kid, "theres a bathroom in the back you can lock behind yeh."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:54 pm
Axel was whistling as he stepped out of the back room. He smirked as he heard the others going about their usual banter. "This job is interesting." He whistled and went back to looking after the tables.  

MrTomGero

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:54 pm
Angry at the agile maneuverings of Asiril, Larka launched herself over the counter. She landed in a crouch on the floor and grinned at him, baring all of her shiny and sharp teeth. "The people do care! I care that they care and you should care too! Caring all around!"

She pushed off from the floor and aimed her pounce at his stomach. She planned on tackling him, wrestling him, and dominating before tying him up. She'd dress him herself if it came down to it! "You will obey, you vulpine!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:00 am
(Wow. How long have you had this up and running Dark? I need to pay more attention, it seems.... is magic allowed? If so, I have the character to use here as a customer...)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:01 am
we put this up the other night actually ^^' We're kinda keeping it mundane sofar))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:02 am
Lazurkri
(Wow. How long have you had this up and running Dark? I need to pay more attention, it seems.... is magic allowed? If so, I have the character to use here as a customer...)

{Asiril and I came up with it yesterday. He started the idea, I put it into motion. :3 Magic is definitely allowed~! Juuuuuust don't over do it. X3 Glad you could join us here. :"D}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:03 am
Asiril grinned as he stepped to the side and angled away from her letting her pass by him harmlessly, he made a mock yawn as he took a few steps away, "gonna have to be faster there lollypop girl~" He waved innocently at the other two, still paying careful attention to the wolf behind him.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff