Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dove`s Manor (ReOpening, players please sign in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:58 pm
(due to obvious confusion, we will assume that Seth carried Tome into the dining room and Huntress followed) Seth set the wolf down gently on the ground, using his jacket as a pillow. "Well, I guess we could start our tour once this guy comes to..." He turned to the wolf-fox and asked her, "By the way, what is your name?" >>>~~~>>>Icey looked at Miles, her ice blue eyes finally visible. "What is it?" She had never had anyone come on to her, so she wasn`t taking the hint.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:09 pm
Huntress smiled softly "I'm Huntress" she said her eyes glowing as the light hits them "Whats yours?" Huntress' wolf like tail swayed it as fluffy like a foxes but silky like a wolves tail  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 pm
When Icey looked up at him with her clear blue eyes, Miles began feeling even more nervous. He looked down at the ground, "Icey...I think your very atractive, and I was wondering....If maybe youd like to go out on a date with me sometime?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:29 pm
Tome suddenly began to stir and sat up. "Damn... headache." He mumbled. He sighed and cracked his neck, slowly getting to his feat. He was still a bit weak and used the wall for support. He frowned and his charcoal black eyes examined his surroundings. "Oh great." He muttered. "Where am I now?" He said, leaning against the wall.  

MrTomGero

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am
"I`m Seth, and this is Ember, Sasha, Kendra, and..." He looked around before asking, "Where are Icey and Miles?" Ember simply stated, "They should be back in a few minutes, Icey just showed Miles to the restroom." That is about when the wolf started to stir. "You, sir, are in the Dove`s Manor. I must ask, what brought you out here? You seem to be worn out from traveling or something of the sort..." said Seth. >>>~~~>>>Icey felt lightheaded. Why would anyone want to take her out on a date? From her own personal view of herself, she couldn`t imagine that Miles could even stand to look at her. She wanted to share these thoughts, but could only manage a quiet, "Um...yeah, if you want..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:34 am
Tome looked at Seth and a relaxed grin formed on his face. "Well my friend, I'm here by accident." He said it as though it were nothing. "I've been on the road for a very long time and ran out of food and water a few days ago." He continued to use the wall for support.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 am
Miles slowly moved towards her, he tilted his head sideways and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:21 am
User Image
Huntress looked at Seth "Nice to meet you Seth" she said in a calm tone of voice She then looked at the wolf "No wonder that your weak and passed out" her white hair covered her eyes. She looked down her eyes still adjusting to the lighting Huntress put on her blindfold "I'm going outside if thats okay" she said walking out
(A picture of Huntress and I didnt draw it >_>)  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:17 am
Huntress left out of the dining room before anyone could say anything. Kendra walked to the wolf and said, "Well, wheather by accident or not, on behalf of Lady Dove herself, I invite you to stay as long as you wish. Would you mind sharing your name with us?" >>>~~~>>> Icey quite literally had her breath taken away by surprise. Even if someone could stand to look at her, how could they possibly want to kiss her? She unintentionally turned her head away and said, "I don`t th...I mean, I`ve never done that before...how could...when there are so many others in this world that are so much better than me..." She continue to babble randomly in embarassment.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:22 am
Huntress looking down she was thinking about her father... "Why did he ran away" she thought she was in there for a few hours she then walked back inside taking off her blindfold  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:34 am
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Huntress looking down she was thinking about her father... "Why did he ran away" she thought she was in there for a few hours she then walked back inside taking off her blindfold
((I always hate to comment on posts, but this is only a good post if you planned on being inactive for a while or the other players agree that time needs to pass. If you do indeed plan on being active, I suggest you edit your post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:39 am
SilentFox21993
((I always hate to comment on posts, but this is only a good post if you planned on being inactive for a while or the other players agree that time needs to pass. If you do indeed plan on being active, I suggest you edit your post.))

((I will... I need to get off in a little bit... ))  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 am
Miles smiled at Icey, he found her behavoir to be quite entertaining. He put his hand on her shoulder, "Icey look at me" He stared into her eyes, "Youre are a very attractive young woman, and to be honest...I dont think I've met anyone as beautiful as you" Miles frowned and pulled his hand away, "But if you dont like me, Ill understand"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:46 am
"Tome Lobo." He said with a laugh. "Normally I would bow while introducing myself, but I'm afraid if I do I'll fall over and pass out again." He looked quite relaxed, but was still leaning against the wall. "I'm glad that I'm so welcome here."  

MrTomGero

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 pm
"so i take it your fine Tome, for now anyway, I'm Ying" Ying then put his paw out for a handshake  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff